Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Point counter point

Reading lots of negative vibes in a lot of posts

Just read a couple of good friends here are banned

Just read about many leaving

Read a rather long post from Lucy and was trying to find it to add a comment that I felt she was wrong but

perhaps I should just leave it as it is and in that way Lucy will not misunderstand my intent

no Mod will think I'm being an ass

none of you will think there is a war where there is not

if the turf is kind of damaged then its not the best time to fertilize and aerate
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You think I am wrong, fair enough.

Personally it saddens me that so many people think its fine for a member such as Nikki who has been here for over a year to be abused, down-repped and insulted just because she does not post in the movie forums much and someone who does thought she was insulting him (when she wasn't).

While someone who says he supports hitler, is glad the moderators family died, thinks that stern should go fuck herself, thinks somedude is a "douche", who ran Sierra off the forum and thinks he should be able to get whoever he wants banned because he has friends in high places should be clapped and applauded.

And what I hate most, is that everybody is unwilling to even listen or consider a counter argument to how they feel.

Honestly, in my eyes doggy was a child who kept bumping unneccessary posts and making a lot of mess. And Maradona was usually a sweet guy, who went power crazy and thought with each rep thread he had he became more important than those with less.

If you want to be a bully, fine. Personally I've really gone off of some of the movie forum veterans for the way they blindly follow each other and have no respect for other posters outside their circle. Theres a whole board outside the movie forum and its posters have as much right to be here and participate, and deserve the same respect as you do. Its sad because everyones a nice guy deep down, but c'mon some of this stuff is just plain wrong.

I know I risk turning people against me with this, but the way I truly feel is that while a few veterans going now is a big loss for the forums short term, long term I think it will be better without some of the egos here. I expect new people who can respect the rules will come and eventually fill the void. Noone is ever so big life won't go on without them, not even Maradona.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-21-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lucy it was a different post gf
Old 05-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
sparks
Banned

Quote:
1) In my opinion, proven by his past reputation, sparks is here to add fuel to a fire that is not as big as he is trying to paint it to be.
Not quite true my friend my post was simply an observation and other than I like Lucy and saw a post I did not completely agree with I thought it was a good example of just respecting each others feelings and just leaving well enough alone.

as for my comment about negative vibes yes there are plenty that I read its my opinion there my eyes sorry if you disagree but my post here is intended to perhaps change that

I am not in your position so I cant second guess why members were or are banned and I did not imply that

I do not agree with Mara or TDO being banned as they are friends of mine

having said that again I'M not a Mod I don't know the understory

and I did not speak with any disrespect towards anyone for it

hope you both are well
Old 05-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Sparky, you're posts in this thread are like the wind. I'm not sure where the wind is going.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
sparks
Banned

Perhaps newland will take the offer mate

bye fantom
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
Perhaps newland will take the offer mate

bye fantom
Right, and I have a huge feeling that if I ask you to clarify you will post more words that do nothing to clarify your position.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Sparky, you're posts in this thread are like the wind. I'm not sure where the wind is going.
hmm

the wind is controlled by the jet stream the jet stream is controlled by cosmic forces and to some extent by the whether mate

not sure I understand what your saying either my friend

my point is simply this

I read what Lucy wrote whether I agreed with it or not is not important

what is important is that I read what she said and respected it decided not to make a comment about it as I felt it may make her upset

she is a friend as I have many here

Its more important to me to not upset a friend than to voice an opinion or comment

hope that makes sense
Old 05-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Right, and I have a huge feeling that if I ask you to clarify you will post more words that do nothing to clarify your position.
and by the by there is a pm system here tex

if you have and issue or missunderstanding it can be used
Old 05-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
sparks
Banned

Phantom and Newland

it was not a shot I just felt newland would understand you better than he would me

no issue with either of you

hes a mate also
Old 05-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #11
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Notice he decided he would NOT make a comment by STARTING a thread about it.

How quaint.
Now I dont understand Phantom

please explain ?

I started the thread as an example of how to all just get along

at least that was the intent was hoping for positive comments on that issue

now Im sure you can add some examples of how I do not

but what ever works

comments ?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Another example of someone starting a public thread and then telling people to use the pm system when he doesn't like the responses.

That's two blatant contradictions in a row. Is anyone else getting this?
dang old habits die hard my bad

used to forums where the pm system is prefered to open public

so sorry
Old 05-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
I started the thread as an example of how to all just get along.
Ok.

So you're doing that by making windy posts?

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #14
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

What i don't understand sparks is why you don't agree with MARADONA being banned?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:12 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
What i don't understand sparks is why you don't agree with MARADONA being banned?
Cognitive dissonance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

2 conflicting ideas.

- Maradona being a great guy and a great member
- Maradona being banned for bullying others.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
sparks
Banned

RapeU

Im sorry but what is a windy post ?

do you mean global non specific ?

sexfiend

Mara is a friend of mine

He has been helpful to me and a good advocate since day one

In my way friends stick up for friends

I do not know what takes place behind the scenes and have said that but he is my friend and I dont like him being banned

I hope that makes sense mate
Old 05-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
RapeU

Somewhat.

Think about a politician who avoids answering a difficult question by drawing attention away from the question.

Now think about a politician who says a bunch of words and sentences, but when you search for the meaning of what he is saying you find that either there is no meaning or it is very difficult to find.'

That's what I'm talking about.

Quote:
sexfiend

Mara is a friend of mine

I do not know what takes place behind the scenes and have said that but he is my friend and I dont like him being banned

Yeah it makes perfect sense when you look at the idea of cognitive dissonance.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #18
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

Quote:
RapeU

sexfiend

Mara is a friend of mine

I thought of him as a friend also,but i have already read what went down and he was wrong.Friend or not if you break the rules and get banned,then you get what you desvered.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #19
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
I thought of him as a friend also,but i have already read what went down and he was wrong.Friend or not if you break the rules and get banned,then you get what you desvered.
I have not seen this yet and I will

it will not change my opinion

He is my friend and always will be

the banning is an issue with the mods and admins

I stick up for my friends as I expect they will for me

Its how I think

RapeU

I see no plurality in my thought mate

Lucy is my friend Ill stick up for her

Mara is also

I don't see your point
Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #20
sparks
Banned

a further explaination

Quote:
friend (frnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement:
friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.
tr.v. friend·ed, friend·ing, friends Archaic
To befriend.
Closed Thread