Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Feeling pissy

So, I at the gym, just kind of minding my own business. I overheard two girls next to me talking. Not really caring I didnt pay no mind untill I overheard a friend of mines name. They were a couple of 19 year old girls, talking about clubbing and getting into clubs illegally and shit, and one of them mentioned that my friend had told them to call him if they ever wanted to go out.

I was fuming and pissed off. I wrote out a text to him. this is what I wrote: "Why are you trying to get with teenagers? you are such a pedophile." Then I did something really stupid. I sent it. You ever completely regret something while in the process of doing it? I instantly regretted it and knew that I should have calmed down before I did anything like that. I cringed everytime my phone beeped, expecting a nasty text back...but it never came. No response text ever came through.

I guess I was really mad because I do kinda like the guy...and it pisses me off that an eligable guy like that is giving little girls attention.

But then, I had some time to think about it, and you know what conclusion I came up with? I was right. This guy is nearing 30 years of age and he wants to hang out with a couple of teenagers? I decided he is completely not even worth my time. I am glad I sent the text and I wish it had been even meaner.

No guy nearing the age of 30 should be out frolicking with 19 year olds. If you do, you are a straight up loser.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't really see why a guy would automatically get defined as a loser for having relations with 19 year old girls.
If it was under 18, certainly he is because the girl is underage.
This is different though, he's 30, she's 19, both are adult male and female who are just in love together.
It's not like he paid her money or anything like that (according to what I know from reading your post).
The only thing he's doing that even comes close to being a loser is using "illegal activities" as a means to get their attention.

I know guys in their 70s or 80s that go out with 40~50 year old women.
That's at least 30 years difference in terms of age, but would they also be a loser?

Not sure if this applies to all of the guys here, but it's considered "Every man's dream" to be married to a beautiful, younger, girl some day (for a lot of guys).
And younger girls tend to prefer old guys.

Like a famous individual once said,

"Love is composed of one soul inhabiting two bodies," and "age is just a number."
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a 32 year old who is currently dating a 19 year old I'm going to try and not be offened lol

I can see what you're getting at though. This guy you know is taking a couple of girls out clubbing which on planet Man transalates as one thing.....hes trying to get some tail. But just to offer a counter point for a second. This counter point applies to me by the way. Maybe he likes one of these girls in a deeper way than that. He hasn't replied to you and just a FYI in general to the ladies of the board, if a guy goes quiet on you it means you've hurt his feelings.

I'm not saying your wrong or anything but theres enough doubt there that I belive its worth making contact with the guy again to try and get a better picture of whats going on. If I had to say what was happening between me and my girl I would tell you straight. Its serious, we're meeting eachothers family and friends. We're doing the long distance thing just now which takes alot of effort in any relationship. We're really into eachother and maybe, just maybe this guy pal of yours is the same or wants to be. Better to ask before you throw the word peadophile around
Old 04-17-2009, 04:37 AM   #4
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am 31 and my fiancée is 7.5 years younger. She was 19 when we met
And what?

It's just reciprocal services ... he takes them out, they may ... I don't know what ... anything
Old 04-17-2009, 05:26 AM   #5
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

well just my 2 cents,

now hes simply gettin them into the club so he can get tail ya kind of a douch move but its a dick move its what some guys do now i cant realy talk any shit cause i look like im in my 20's and im 18 i have girls who are my age and 19 and 20 who call me wanna know if i wanna party cause they need a buyer and im ok with it cause i get a 12 pack out of it and tend to get laid,

now chi i dont think you would care at all if you didnt like the guy a lil if he was just a friend and thats it you prolly would have gone about it a lil differently and been like hey not a good idea on your part there talking about it everywhere and its gonna get back to you so nock it off, but since you like this guy it hurts you and turns sorrow into rage hence the message you sent,

now with him being 30 and still clubing he just dont wanna admit hes 30 and still thinks hes 21 and trying to do that scene it sounds like, now he should be doing somthin like BTN(weather with a 19 year old a 30 year old a 50) and try an settle down a lil bit which sounds like what you are looking for more and thought that was what he could be and hell could still be =]] just try not to let it eat yuh up to bad k =]

Last edited by fival; 04-17-2009 at 05:29 AM.
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:22 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wel...

To be honest i don't see myself dating an 18 yo girl...but i know why it works in this way...
men are attracted by young girls...this is not about be a pedhofile...is about something else...it's our nature...
and it's totally normal...also i have say that when you are into the 30's....young girls looks to you in a different way...
so at the end i don't see where is the scandal...if you are looking just for get some fun...then why not?
Obvious there is always a limit...times ago a friend of mine started to date a 16 yo girl...he was barely 30...like me now...
it's not against the rules here...but yeah it was kinda lame to me...even if this girl was very mature for her age...
and she a bit "slutty" as well...i remember that she wans't of this city...she was from the center of the Italy...
her parents were happier to see her togheter with that friend of mine...beh this should says all...not?
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:59 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Girls from central Italy are sluts?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Girls from central Italy are sluts?
No i don't think so...that girl was just 16 but from the things i know she was a real bitch...
if i'm right she cheated that friend of mine with an old man...that was a sort of hippy...with a community and stuff...
girls here are not easier like you can imagine...specially in the sud...beh i think the east europe is a way better.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn, now after I read all these replies I am even more pissed off.

If you are 30 years old, what the hell can a 19 year old give you? When I was 19 I was still going to school, if you are 30 and looking for some college kid you are a LOSER. Why wouldnt you want someone settled in a career like yourself? For all of you 30 and over going out with a 19 year old...theres a problem because you cant get fly-ass honeys your age with a career and money to support herself. They dont want your ass anyways...they want a real man who doesnt want some doey-eyed teenager to believe that he's a God or something.

I decided to that I'm going to make matters even worse. I hang out with some of his closer friends. I'm going to let them all know, but the girl will be 17 instead of 19. I'm a more reliable source than he is anyways...they dont really trust him in his judgement.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

the heart wants what the heart wants....

If a guy in his thirties or older and a girl of 19 want to date, that is their business, if you don't like it chi, tough shit.

So, by your definition most blokes are peadophiles, because a lot of blokes 30+ fancy girls of around 18/ 19, including me at 39.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #11
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
They dont want your ass anyways...they want a real man who doesnt want some doey-eyed teenager to believe that he's a God or something.
PMSL. I'll have to put you in touch with my girlfriend then and you can ask her if she thinks I'm a god

In short she doesn't. But I am a hell of alot better a catch than guys her own age. All of those she has gone out with before have cheated on her. As for what I see in her. Shes smart and funny. Pokes fun at me relentlessly and keeps me on my toes and shes a hard worker. Sure she enjoys herself but shes no vapid party girl.

I'm not saying thats the case with this guy you know Chi, you could well be right. But I still think it would be better all round that you find out for sure before you start burying the guys reputation
Old 04-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
So, by your definition most blokes are peadophiles, because a lot of blokes 30+ fancy girls of around 18/ 19, including me at 39.
So you are saying that in order for me to get a boyfriend, I will have to be 19? On top of being a Pedo Pete, you are also an asshole.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

More then likely Chi, but then you are turning into a whiny bitch.

BTW, it's PEADO its from the latin for child, if you are going to insult someone, get the spelling right.

So what, what the fuck has it got to do with you. As long as they are over the age of consent, and are consenting (though that is optional in your case I believe) it does not matter if they are 19, 29, 39, 49 etc etc as long as both people are happy and content. So I repeat my previous comment, you don't like it tough shit, grow up, stop fucking whining, this is the second time you have made this, stunning leap of logic, nobody cared then.

Just because you have a prejudice against something, doesn't mean that it is wrong.

Stop putting words in my fucking mouth, I did not say that you had to be 19, just that a lot of blokes fancy women of that age, don't mean they not going to fancy women of your great age.

Just because you have a prejudice against something, doesn't mean that it is wrong.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Its ok I'm sure that if the legal age of consent was 14 in your country...you would love to go out with a girl that young. Thats how pedos are...

Unfortunately a woman like me would never go out with your sorry ass
Old 04-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #15
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Its ok I'm sure that if the legal age of consent was 14 in your country...you would love to go out with a girl that young. Thats how pedos are...

Unfortunately a woman like me would never go out with your sorry ass
Chi all flaming aside, be careful of calling people Peado's, especially with the sort of men you like. If you think you are ugly now, wait until their fists have got through with you.

Being called a peadophile is the worst insult I can imagine.

Now these girls, how old are they.

In post one they are 19, in your second they are 17.

If it is the later, then yes, he is out of order, if it is the former then so what, good luck to him.

BTW, in the UK the age of consent is 16

And, quite frankly, I wouldn't want your skanky arse, I'm feed up not hard up...
Old 04-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

No, the girls were 19, but from my story, they are 17.

I actually just got off the phone with a girl friend of mine and she says that he wants to come out with us and I told her thats not what the 17 year olds at the gym said. She said "what"? I said, I'll tell you about it later. She then said..."its ok I know what you are talking about and I'm not surprised." She was pissed off. She was like, if he doesnt want to hang out with us thats fine but he better not bring any 17 year olds to my house. She's probably going to uninvite him. He should have thought about this shit before he decided to piss me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post

if it is the former then so what, good luck to him.
Actually, its bad luck to him for crossing me.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-17-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #17
BTN
Admiral Adama

I'm confused. Whats this fella done to piss you off and why spread it around that they are younger than they are?
Old 04-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm.. in my experience the older guys are no more perverted than the younger guys. They are just better at most things. I've been dating older men since my mid-teens and never really thought about it as a bad thing. Its pretty common in Britain though. Not like he's 60 and she's 17 common, but 17 year old girls with 27-28 year old guys is not abnormal.

16 is legal in Britain and most girls tend to try between 15 and 18.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Ok....so in the U.K I am guessing that its different. A 28 year old guy dating a 17 is not normal at ALL. In fact, most people date within 4 or 5 years of each other.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I'm confused. Whats this fella done to piss you off and why spread it around that they are younger than they are?
I think its Pete's fault...he pissed me off just now and I just happened to get the phone call. Just kidding.

The the real answer is because I want to hurt him. I'm just so pissed.