Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Why is it that every discussion here ends in personnal, childish insults and hissy fits?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #22
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi, Chi, Chi {that enough attention for you?}

You don't understand my first paragraph and yet you respond to things in it? That makes perfect sense as it seems that you often respond to things where you have no idea what you are talking about. In truth I am rather disappointed in you Chi, I thought that as long as you've been on the forum it would have been at least 3-4 posts before you ran out of original ideas and began with the name calling and insults!

It was bound to happen though as you have shown a propensity time and again for troll like behavior and I expected little else from you in this case. You have been an antagonistic bully to folks on this forum for some time and for what reason? Simply to further your own self image as the center of attention from which all things must spring. Sorry to disappoint you here {well maybe not } but you aren't the center of attention except in your own very narrow view of the world where you play with ball bearings and think everyone is out to get you because you're so perfect!

But I am an eternal optimist and perhaps you will eventually post a meaningful discussion which looks to have been crafted by someone other than a spoiled child who is used to having their way on the forum and can't stand it when that doesn't happen. However I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. You may go now Chi.

To all others on the forum I wholeheartedly agree that it can be very disappointing when a discussion devolves rapidly into nothing more than a series of hurled insults which further neither side of an argument. In this case however expect to see something more akin to a child getting a much deserved spanking than a simple exchange of insults.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #23
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Why is it that every discussion here ends in personnal, childish insults and hissy fits?
I would like to put forward a possible explanation. Consider that this forum provides a haven for quite a few badly wounded individuals.

Occasionally, a random post bumps the scab on one of those wounds and that individual goes ballistic.

Read Chi's initial post again. The pain was most evident. It wasn't a political statement; it was shrill scream from an old wound that has never healed.

SSR unknowingly and unintentionally hit a nerve.

Granted, it's a possible explanation, but the pieces seem to fit.

HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote