Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
AlanWake

AlanWake has initial reputation
Default Mutual Satisfaction

He sat at the bar, using all his strength to keep his left leg from hopping up and down on the stool step. One hand on his drink, one eye on the mirror. Three months. It took three months to come to this. Three months of emails, of coffee, of phone sex, of heavy petty, and finally tonight.

From the moment they started to chat, it was clear what both wanted: to act out a rape fantasy without ever having had sex before.

Risky in every way possible, but the reward was too tempting for both. And here it was, the night of the act. In a hotel bar he waits for her to show up. A giant list of rules and signals for the entire fantasy. Nervous, he runs his hands over his bald head, takes a few deep breaths then checks his pocket for the condom he was to give her.

"On the nightstand you have to use it." He thinks. Passing her the condom was his signal that he was ready, if she gives it back then the night is off. If she pockets it, then the night continues. And it truly begins when she gives him the key to the room.

He checks the mirror again, wondering if she changed her mind, worried that she either got lost or hurt getting here. Then he sees a reflection in the corner of the mirror. His leg starts jumping because his strength is now focused on not turning around.

"She's here!" he thinks....

...anyone care to take the next part?
AlanWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I was both nervous, and excited. Nervous in that I had never had sex before. It was a scary thought. How would I measure up? Could I actually go through with it? What was he really like? Would he have the condom? Would I be able to keep it? Would he use it? A thousand questions raced through my head. What if, what if, so many different scenarios. So many rules that we had agreed to. Safe words, silent signals, dress codes. Etc.

I was excited at the prospect of a fantasy I’d had for so long finally about to come true. Excited at the prospect of
finally having sex. I could feel myself tingle in places I couldn’t remember tingling before.

I stood in the doorway of the hotel bar, looking around. Studying everyone here. Mostly looking for my online partner, but also looking to see if there was anyone I knew. Was there someone here that would see me, who would know me, and tell my family and friends. It was unlikely, but still possible. I sucked in a deep breath of air, to summon up my courage, and walked over to the bar. I climbed on a stool next to the man at the bar. I ordered
A Clockwork Tangerine. Without turning I saw the man beside me turn his head to look in my direction. My drink request was the first of many signals. I waited to see how, and even if he would respond.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote