Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2006, 03:13 PM   #21
VoraciousVixen

VoraciousVixen has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to VoraciousVixen

I shudder of fear ran through me hearing their words, any hope that this news might make them spare her disappearing quickly. Letting out a small whimper as i was seized by the hair again and pulled off the couch and away from the grip of the other males, i looked up at the man before me. Tears continued to glide down my face as i felt the sting of the slap and then felt my hands jerked upward to the male's zip.

Eyes widening as i realised what he wanted, i looked around and noticed all the men had their cocks out already. With no way to escape, i knew i had to obey and so, with shaking hands, i unziped the man's pants and retrieved his cock.
VoraciousVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #22
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

"I guess you know what we all want, " I said firmly. "but if you even think of biting, if your teeth so much as mark any of our cocks then I'm going to pull every last one of your teeth out!"

"Fuck me, I've always wanted a blowjob from a girl with no fuckin' teeth!" exclaimed Steve.

She knelt there, 4 cocks surrounded her each in various states of arousal. I placed one hand gently behind her head, the other held the knife close to left ear. I pulled her head slowly towards my growing cock and waited....
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #23
VoraciousVixen

I looked up at him fearfully as he warned me to keep my teeth away from his member. Unable to do anything but nod, i felt his hand against the back of my head and felt him pull me toward his crotch. Lifting my eyes to his face for a moment, i felt the blade against my ear and knew i had to obey. Closing my eyes, i opened my mouth and allowed his cock to slid in, grimacing as it did so.

Making sure my lips covered my teeth, i waited, not moving - unable to make myself preform the act he wished of me.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #24
James

"Now I'm sure you have always been a very good girl Casey, but I'm sure you realise that this isn't a blowjob!" I said sarcastically. The guys all laughed, "Come on suck him babe!" shouted Nobby.

"Now listen to me, firstly open your eyes and look at me, secondly explore my cock with your tongue, I'm sure you want to know more about it! Thirdly, SUCK the shit out of it!!!"

I'm not overly endowed length wise (6" to be honest), but it is very thick. Several ex girlfriends have complained about giving me head due to the girth! No problem here though, it's not like she has any choice!

I again wait, with just the slightest increase in pressure on the back of her head.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:42 PM   #25
VoraciousVixen

My eyes opening, i looked up at them pleadingly, feeling my head pushed further against the cock in my mouth. With little option and the dread of what other thing they would have her do if she refused, she tentively ran her tongue his length, sucking as best she could - for in all honesty she had never given a blowjob either.

I looked up at my captors, pleading as best i could with my eyes - begging to be released, to be spared.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:50 PM   #26
James

I stood there, enjoying the pleading look on her face almost as much as the sensation of her hot mouth. It was by no means the best blow job I have ever had, but it certainly was enjoyable.

The guys took the opportunity to start getting to know her body a little better, Shaun and Nobby played with her tits while Steve reached down and pushed a finger into her virgin cunt! I could feel her reaction in the way she suddenly clenched down on my cock, but to her credit she didn't bite me!

Sensing the other guys impatience I decide that it is probably about time to share my new toy! I grab her by her hair I pull her head back, nodding to Noddy he stands and I guide her head to his dick. His is both shorter and thinner than mine, and even from here I can tell it's probably not the cleanest cock in the world! "Be nice to the fat man!" I tell her
Old 08-17-2006, 03:54 PM   #27
VoraciousVixen

My whole body tensed as i felt the hands upon me, clamping my legs shut in an attempt to shut out the finger that was pushing into my virgin passage. My jaw clenched, but i managed to keep my teeth from sinking into the cock in my mouth. Then suddenly, my head was yanked back - unsure what was going on, i was unable to protest before another cock was forced into my mouth, making me gag - not because of the length, but more because of the condition of the cock.

Tears continued to run down my cheeks as i ran my tongue along the cock, sucking as best i could between sobs, squriming slightly as i attempted to evade the hands that ran over my body.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #28
James

"Feels so good!" moaned Nobby, in obvious ecstasy! I watch as she desperately tries to suck him, not quite sure what to do. "Now that's on the fuckin' job trainin'" quipped Steve.

Shaun was behind her, needing, not very expertly her tits, Steve was trying to get a second finger into her whilst with his free hand groping her ass cheeks.

After a couple of minutes Steve stands up, "My fuckin' turn Nobs". He grabs hold of her pony tail, turns her head and pushes her mouth hard onto his cock, he must be 2"-3" longer than me. He doesn't wait for her to start sucking, he just rapes her mouth, forcing his cock as far in as possible before withdrawing and ploughing in again, literally fucking her mouth. I have to say she isn't looking too happy, shame!
Old 08-17-2006, 04:12 PM   #29
VoraciousVixen

I was trying to evade the fingers pushing into my virgin pussy, eyes shut tightly as i did my best, wincing as my breasts were squeezed and man-handled. Once again i felt the cock in my mouth being removed, only to be replaced by a far larger one. My eyes buldged as it was rammed into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and making me gag, almost doubling over.

Tears begin to stream down my face from the effort, trying to gasp for air around his cock as it slams repeatedly into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #30
James

Now this is priceless, she doesn't know what the fuck to do here! I let Steve carry on raping the girls mouth for a couple of minutes. Shaun has graduated to trying to stick his fingers up her cunt while Nobby stands and watches with me.

I'm worried that she is either going to pass out or throw up, or possibly both so I gently say "It's the virgins turn now!".

Shaun slowly stood up, his cock surprised us all, probably about 8" but nearly as thick as mine, funny site as he is such a skinny fucker!

Shaun was more gentle, he just stood with his hand gently on the back of her head, cock erect, just inches from her mouth....
Old 08-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #31
VoraciousVixen

I gasp for air as the cock is removed from my mouth, doubling over a little as i try and regain my breath, the back of my throat aching. Feeling the hand on the back of my head, i lift my eyes to see Shaun standing in front of me, his cock inches from my mouth. Glancing up at the one with the knife, i know better than to argue and reluctantly taking the cock into my mouth, my tongue running over his length as i begin to suck.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:39 PM   #32
James

Shaun moans in delight, his first blowjob, his first anything!!!

After only probably 30 seconds his breathing quickens, his back tenses and he cums, spraying hot cum in her mouth! She pulls away only to be hit on her nose by a second wave. Steve and Nobby laugh so hard, both at Shaun's lack of control and at the site of Casey, cum dripping down her face.

I grab her arm and pull her to the sofa, I'm having first go on this bitch, I'm not passing up the opportunity to take this girls virginity. The guys see the look on my face and there is no argument.

On the way to the sofa I reach down and grab her panties, I use them to wipe her face clean of Shaun's spunk and then push them into her mouth. I pass the knife to Steve as I push her down face up on to the sofa and kneel between her legs as I remove my jeans.

Using my weight I bear down on her, guiding my cock towards her hole, ignoring her muffled protests and flailing arms....
Old 08-18-2006, 07:56 AM   #33
VoraciousVixen

I start choking the moment shaun's cum hits the back of my throat, pulling back as i gasp for air, i feel a second wave hit my face. My cheeks burn in humiliation as i hear them all laughing at me. I feel myself being grabbed and then dragged toward the sofa, i stumble slightly in an effort to keep up, only to be pushed down onto it.

A feel something being forced into my mouth and i look up to see you kneeling over me, unfastening your jeans. I know what's coming now and i start to kick and struggle, clamping my legs shut as i try to get away from you. But you are too strong for me and pry my legs open with ease. My eyes widened as i feel the head of your cock against my virgin pussy, my hands pushing against your chest as if that would somehow stop you.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:26 AM   #34
James

I pause for a second, not out of any pity or any second thoughts. I just wanted to savour the moment, look at the terror in her eyes.

I push forward slowly, at first her pussy resists my intrusion, a muffled scream came from her pantie filled mouth! If this had been some young lover then I would have had pity and gently caressed her with the end of my cock, but she wasn't she was my victim! With a sudden thrust I push hard and her young cunt submits to my violent entry, she is tight! I push further until I am completely in her. Again I pause, looking into her face I see the shock, the realisation, the repulsion!

I start slowly, she isn't exactly turned on and it would probably hurt me nearly as much as her if I was too rough, but after a minute or so of gentle action her body's natural reaction takes over as her vagina becomes more lubricated. I start to fuck her faster, pushing harder, pulling out as far as possible before plunging hard back in as far as possible. I hear her sobs, I hear the guys laughing and joking, but non of it registers. This is raw animal passion. I feel the heat of her pussy, the tightness of her tunnel, it feels so amazing, now I'm going as fast as I can possibly fuck her!

I'm not sure how long it lasted, but eventually I could take it no longer! I pushed hard into her pussy and almost exploded as I came deep inside her!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:28 PM   #35
VoraciousVixen

I looked up into your eyes, mine wide and frightened, shaking my head and i mumbled against the gag. My arms braced against your chest, trying to push you away, trying to get free. Then i felt you push into me, eyes widening as i squirmed, screaming into my panties at this unwanted intrusion. I feel your sudden thrust, writhing on the couch as you force yourself inside of me, ripping away my virginity as you bury yourself within me.

Tears stream down my cheeks, as i scream against the gag, my pussy throbbing painfully. I look up at you in pain and terror, the tears making my eyes glisten. Then you begin to move within me and i can feel my body reaching to you, lubricating my passage so that you can move within me easier - much to my disgust. My screams have given away to helpless sobs, struggling weakly against you as you thrust mercilessly into me.

I let out another cry, this time of disgust, as i feel your seed splash up inside my abused pussy! Falling back against the soaf, i turned my head away, closing my eyes tightly as i sobbed.