Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I raped her, fed from her. Both so violently that she is on the edge of death ina matter of moments. All while you watch, unable to turn away. I finish and push her over to you, licking the last vestiges of her blood from my teeth. Glaring at you, "If you eant out of the bonds, to heal, to not feel this again. You will feed, kill her, but make her suffer. I could easily order you to do this. Hut I won't. I'll make you choose your life over her suffering. Because it is good for the soul. "
Old 04-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #82
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched you do to my friend what you did to me, when we first met. Only, you fed from her neck instead of her breast. She looked to be in excruciating pain when you did this, but she doesn't know what pain is. I know what pain is. While she was being raped, I lay here in horrible, indescribable agony, my body tortured and mutilated, my intestines tightening around me as they dried out. I've been suffering like this for hours, and I know for a fact that you could leave me to suffer a lot longer. I'd go insane, but I wouldn't die until you want me to. So when you shove my friend's warm, trembling body into my face, I'm ready. I pause only to listen to you speak, and I'm glad because if I didn't I'd have killed her instantly. Now I'll have to make her suffer. No matter. She is my meal, served to me on a platter. Thus thinking, I sink my teeth into her quivering breast. After the first few greedy gulps, my body starts to spasm painfully. It makes me growl, to feel it. Biting down harder, I tear her nipple off. You've drained her enough that it stops her blood from gushing out. I lap at the trickle that comes out, and then I move on to the other breast and repeat the process. She is screaming, begging me to stop. But she can't fight me, not with your hands pinning her wrists behind her back. As another paroxysm of pain takes me, I feel my own arms falling free. I growl again as, without a second thought, I reach down and plunge my hand inside her ravaged sex. Pushing deep, fisting her while I feed. When I start clawing at her soft insides, her legs jerk madly and I crawl down - my guts have mostly retreated by now - and bite into her thigh. This allows me to shove my arm deeper, punching through to her stomach.

She screams right until the moment my fist breaks through her abdomen. A bloodless event, since there's almost no blood left in her body. Then she grows silent. I look up at you with bloodied lips. I'm healed, but the memory of the pain is still there and it makes my voice shake. "Are you happy, master?"

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good, you have some potential. Torturing the cattle perfectly. Makig her suffer as you feed. Gaining more strength as the last of hers leaves. I grin, teeth bared in full predatory appreciation of your acts. My eyes flick between her stomach and your eyes. If I saw so much as a glisten of moisture there I would have reacted badly. You were strong this time. Letting it happen, drawing out her pain. I heard the last panicked fluttering of her heart. The way it sped up and then fell with one last shuddering burst. Nothing left to pump. I smile and grab you off of her corpse. "The longer you stay here the stronger your mind will become. Already you aren't tortured by visions. Believe it or not, all of this is for your own good." I grin my to the coming out and lapping a trail of her blood off your chin. "We have experienced all our pains save one. Fire."
Old 04-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #84
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At the mention of fire, my stomach churns. But I dare not voice a protest. You're actually pleased with me, gazing at me with something like pride. Also, you licked blood off me, instead of biting me. Clearly, you're letting me keep my last meal, which I see as a reward. Feeling ridiculously relieved, I wonder why I care so much about winning your approval. Then I stop wondering. It's been a long, tortuous night and I've just fed. My body feels strangely heavy and the need for sleep is overwhelming. I sway before you with droopy eyelids. "Master? I feel so tired. Do vampires need sleep?"

Old 04-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you, asking if we need sleep. "We need nothing exceot the blood of the living." Grabbig the back of your neck and slamming you forward, forcin you into contact with the anointed wood. Just for a moment, just long enough for you to feel the pain. "Everything else is just the memory of weak flesh. Learn that and you shalk live forever." I bkur, moving to a wall and grabbong a candle. Coming back before you can even react to my abscence. "Like me, who was born before the settling of cities."
Old 04-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #86
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

"Yes, master." I keep my voice steady, despite the pain you just caused me. You've taught me that much, at least. You tell me I don't need sleep and I believe you. Shaking my head to clear it, I ponder on the other thing you just told me. My knowledge of history is shady, but I gather you must hundreds of years old. Engrossed in thought, I miss the fact that you left my side for a moment. Staring in surprise as you hold up the candle. But then, I step forward. "I'm ready." It's not exactly true, but it's close enough. Besides, what choice do I have?

Old 04-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

Ready is not a gold thing. Attacks neer come when you are ready. So I put the candle down and glare at you. "No, no you are not." I bkur forward, grabbing your throat in a grio that might as well be made from steel bands. A deep hiss coming from my throat. Eyes bright red, teeth extended. More of my power I draw the more bestial I appear. Without any effort, barely a flick of my wrost you fky across the room, impaling on a cross I have left on the wall. It missed your heart gut I see the wood catching fire. Inside you. Not on your heart, so you will live. "See, you were not ready."
Old 04-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #88
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I'm screaming and howling at once: unearthly, wild sounds torn from my throat against my will. After being gutted alive I didn't think I'd ever scream again, but I was wrong. When you flung me across the room so carelessly, causing me to impale myself on a large wooden cross, I experienced a new kind of agony and it sent me over the edge. And that was before the timber caught fire inside me. Jerking desperately, kicking out with my legs, I scream and struggle and howl, but it only helps to impale me further. My frenzied movements, combined with gravity, cause me to sink lower, the wooden stake piercing me from my stretched pussy and all the way to my chest. Stopping just short of my heart, which actually beats rapidly - such is the adrenaline racing through me. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling, no way to escape. Howling and jerking, I can only claw at the air - while you watch me with a sadistic smile on your face.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

In time you will learn to control yor form, changing between man, mist and animal woth barely more than a thought. And it would be easy for you to escape thos trap. But at the moment you dont know how, and as such are unable to escaoe. My tongue runs over my watching you suffer. Burning, and a religious object in direct contact. Somethin that the creatures can barely stand. I walk over, my finger running over your chin. Or at least one of my claw, tearing skin to the bone. "I am not going to help. But you can escape. Youve seen how I do it. Do it yourself."
Old 04-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #90
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You leave me spitted, while you talk. Cutting me at the same time, adding to the agony. Jerking helplessly, I try to speak, but only blood comes out of my mouth. It runs down my front in a thick stream, to join the stream running thickly from between my legs. The ground beneath the cross is stained alizarin crimson, and I know my situation is dire. Yet I can't do as you tell me, because I don't know how. Nor can I figure it out, while the pain is ripping through me. For a long time, minutes or even hours, I shake and whine on the cross, my legs kicking out weakly, my eyes staring at you, pleading for help. But it never comes. You are enjoying my suffering, occasionally leaning forward and licking at the blood that coats my front. It makes me shudder, makes my legs kick a little more, but that is all. I'm burning from the inside out, my organs ruined, my voice gone. As my energy wanes I hang my head. In my mind I'm already dead.

Then it happens. Right when all hope seems lost, with the horrible pain dulled by weakness, I let go. I have a fleeting awareness of my body disintegrating, and then I am myself again, lying on the ground at your feet. I'm badly hurt, but I'm alive. Gazing up at you without moving. "Th-thank you... M-master."

Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

It takes you quiye some time to finally do it. But pain is the very gest motivator, the best teacher in the world. Nobody wants to experience it, either jow or ever again. My creator did the same for me. Makes you strong, of course it made me hate him, and the secind I had the power I killed him. Of course I was cunning and a hunter. You are a n idiot. Seeking out what you new to ge a killer. It finally happened when you broke free, and you thanked me. I turn around and walk away. "We're leaving. This room has served a purpose for now. We habpve other tortuepres to inflict.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #92
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I look at you in confusion, barely able to distinguish your voice from the voices in my head. For a moment I think it's the ghosts come back to haunt me, but as you stop talking I can hear it more clearly: a dark whisper in my mind that chills me to the bone. Suddenly, I realise that I'm reading your thoughts, for the first time since you turned me. And your thoughts aren't pretty. I don't mind the insult so much - I was an idiot, wanting to meet a vampire - it's the underlying threat that makes me freeze where I lie. I think back on all the threats you made, about staking me naked for the sunrise. What if this is your plan, in the long run? To terminate me the moment I become a threat?

You pause, as though sensing something's wrong, and it spurs me into action. I'm weak and shaky and I can't heal properly without fresh blood. I use it as an excuse for the delay, as I drag myself after you on all fours. For now, it's all I can do - for now, you hold all the power over me.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

My nostrils are twitching I can barely contain myself for feeding on you. All the blood that is leaking from you. But I know that if I do, you won't heal. Have to think of a word for the second death of a vampire. Somehow death and die seem to mundane for ending something that might last forever. Your thi I tha in two and a half millennia I would have come up with something, but always there has been something else on my mind. "You are young. Unlike me you need to feed almost daily. All power grows with the more blood you consume."

"Tomorrow we hunt." Grabbing your Nd slamming you against the wall, we have just ascended to the top of the stairs. "For now I fulfill my lusts."
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #94
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I stare at you, breathing hard. I don't need to breathe any more, but it helps me deal with the pain - and it is excruciating. The recent exertions and loss of blood have prevented me from healing, and the effort of being forced to stand makes my legs shake. Your hard masculine body pressing me against the wall helps to keep me from falling - right until I feel the blood running down my thighs. "Gnnghh..." Groaning, grabbing onto your shoulders to stop the downward slide. I have no energy to speak, much less try and argue, but I have serious doubt you'll enjoy raping my pussy right now. It's been torn open, the soft folds stretched and burned. Why you'd want to take me while I'm in this state, is beyond me. Unless... I shudder, halting the thought before it forms. Just in case you can read my mind.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

Gripping your neck I keep you nice and in place. My grin grows as I grab your leg, liftin it up, up and past the point you would have been able to reach as a human. In fact I hear somethong inside you snapping as I nail it to the wall roght next to yoyr head. "Pain is what we traffic in and live for. This is a mundane pain, but you females always seem to react so negatively to it.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #96
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I have been raped and tortured, strung up by my own guts and impaled on a burning cross. I died and was re-born, and yet you keep finding ways to hurt me. Breaking my hip as you manoeuvre my leg up and against the wall, causing me to howl howl and writhe in agony. As you nail it in place, you talk of the mundane pain us women usually object to. Even if I couldn't read your mind, I'd know what you mean. My hands shake as I grip your shoulders, too weak to push you away. "Not my ass..."

You grin at me in silence, your cock already stirring against my thigh. Briefly, I consider dissolving into mist, but you'd only catch me and punish me. I'm screwed, well and truly. Hanging my head, I groan in agony. "Oh fuck..."

Old 04-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #97
the savage
Privileged Member

Yes, I am going to do that. You didn't need to invite me to do that. Lickin ky lios as I stare at you, eyes locked on yours. Burning red again. I could command but I don't, slidin my cock deep inside your sensitive flesh. It gives away, ripping andntearing. "Suffffer."
Old 04-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #98
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I scream as you push inside me, my body tensing against yours. With my ankle nailed to the wall beside my head, that is all I can effectively do. As you violate me, you tell me to suffer, and I do. I've never had my ass touched before and you are large, drilling into me mercilessly, stretching and tearing, making me bleed. Each movement jars my broken hip, sending pain shooting through me, in a series of spasms that I can neither prevent nor control. The pain and humiliation drive me to tears, my shoulders shaking as you rape me. I don't want to fight you and invite worse horrors on myself, but after a particularly vicious thrust I can't help it. I bite your shoulder hard, my sharp teeth piercing your flesh. Just a taste of your ancient vampire blood is enough to drive me wild. I want more, nay - I need more. Moaning as I drink, my arms wrapping around you, drawing you close. You're still driving into me, sodomising me brutally, like you just don't care. But in your throat a growl is starting and it doesn't bode well.