Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 AM   #1
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Arrow 10,000 Reps - 55 Posts – How ?

A female member recently crossed the 10,000 Reps mark with almost no contribution to RB. Her entire posts in RB was only 55 posts. She had posted two stories and an Introduction thread. In her introduction thread she admits, “Honestly I am more of a lurker then a poster, if at all I ever manage to squeeze out some time and lurk....”

I wonder how she got 10,000 Reps without any posts ?

I am reminded of a parasitic fish which hangs on to bigger fishes like sharks and feed on the droppings of the bigger fish. I guess Miss. Big Rep lil Post is such a one who has fed on Reps.

But how does it affect the morale of major contributors of RB who post movies, stories, role plays and actively participate in the various forums of RB and have a huge post count but are languishing with low Rep numbers while Non contributors like Miss. Big Rep lil Post who made a grand total of 55 posts, walks away with 10,000 Reps and preens proudly in celebration threads.

But She did contribute to RB didn’t She ?

Yes, She got a member banned from RB. But that’s another long story deserving another thread.

Her another contribution is to start a insult thread in the Rowdy Room against a member who gave her Positive Reps 4 times and appreciated her on both her story threads and thought of her as a friend and posted visitor messages only for the reason that she was on his friends list. Bravo. Looks like Miss. Big Rep lil Post is also a Jealous Jane.

She will go on to 20,000, 30,000 and acquire more power with almost no contribution to RB while real contributing members and senior members languish behind with low Reps.

Is there no Rules on correlation between contribution and number of Reps ?

Quo Vadis RB ?

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:06 AM   #2
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knightlover you are a friend and hence i am writing this for you as i felt what you are doing is wrong.This my friend is called direct accusation.U are directly accusing a certain member called Spell Siren here as shes the only female member who has recently crossed 10000 reps and has about 55 posts.I donot understand why you need to resort to such things.Did she point you out in that thread of hers? I do not think so.Did she abuse you in any manner?Dont think so again.Then why are you pointing her out in a defamatory sort of thread?Why do you think it was you she referred to in that thread?Do you say that you know all the members in RB and no one else but you resorts to such things?By posting this thread you yourself admit that she was referring to you and you in fact do all the things shes mentioned, even thought she might have meant someone else.

Let me answer a few of your questions now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
A female member recently crossed the 10,000 Reps mark with almost no contribution to RB. Her entire posts in RB was only 55 posts. She had posted two stories and an Introduction thread. In her introduction thread she admits, “Honestly I am more of a lurker then a poster, if at all I ever manage to squeeze out some time and lurk....”

I wonder how she got 10,000 Reps without any posts ?
See my friend 10000 reps is not a joke.You cant get 10000 reps without doing anything.Do you think only those with large no of posts deserve reps?My friend this is a place where the members are intelligent folks.They prefer quality and not quantity.They know whats happening around them.If only the post count determined your reputation everyone might as well resort to spamming.Plus didnt you just mention that you yourself repped her 4 times? May i ask why did you do that?Did you think she deserved your reps or you just repped her cause she was your friend?My friend we all rep each other.But if you are a culprit of repping her you better not accuse or question anyone else who has given her reps.

Quote:
But She didn't contribute to RB didn’t She ?
You are no one to question why any member got these many reps.It is as good as judging/saying that the members who repped her are out of their minds and that they are fools to rep someone who has such a low post count even though her work may be liked by several people.Only posting videos or playing games do not mean that you have contributed to the board.There are a lot of things that come under it.So kindly refrain from questioning anyones contribution henceforth.

Quote:
I am reminded of a parasitic fish which hangs on to bigger fishes like sharks and feed on the droppings of the bigger fish. I guess Miss. Big Rep lil Post is such a one who has fed on Reps.
I wanted to answer this but i refrained from doing so as i only wanted to show what you are doing is wrong.As you are a good friend of mine i have not intentions of picking a fight with you.

Quote:
But how does it affect the morale of major contributors of RB who post movies, stories, role plays and actively participate in the various forums of RB and have a huge post count but are languishing with low Rep numbers while Non contributors like Miss. Big Rep lil Post who made a grand total of 55 posts, walks away with 10,000 Reps and preens proudly in celebration threads.
Has anyone complained ? So i dont see any reason why you need to as well

Quote:
Yes, She got a member banned from RB. But that’s another long story deserving another thread.
Thats none of your business.

Quote:
Her another contribution is to start a insult thread in the Rowdy Room against a member who gave her Positive Reps 4 times and appreciated her on both her story threads and thought of her as a friend and posted visitor messages only for the reason that she was on his friends list. Bravo. Looks like Miss. Big Rep lil Post is also a Jealous Jane.
Why should she be jealous of you? To tell you the truth you are the first on RB to do this kinda thing.Buddy if u post something good you will be appreciated as was i and as were you when you started out on RB.You need not go around writing on everyones walls that u have done this or that.If ur stuff is good u l get comments or reps and even sometimes positive criticism if there was something missing/offensive in it.

One final word buddy.This is a family here and it is running smoothly.I do not wish for any more infighting or groupisms of any kind.I only write this as i wish the good of RB.

Cheers to all

Old 10-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, RB is just another human community, composed of ... read carefully: humans.

Although located on the internet and social interaction taking place on an electronic level, general human behaviour still applies.

People appreciate whatever they want, no matter how "(in)significant" others might consider whatever has been appreciated.

Sometimes it's the clown, only making jokes; sometimes it's the ... you see where I am going. What people appreciate - and why - (and in this case give rep for) is not always easy to comprehend for someone who may value other things.

Every member is bound to shake his/her head at something others wildly appreciate at some point. I certainly understand why that might be frustrating - especially to those who try to offer quality contributions constantly - but then again ... what is quality?

There's no argument about it, RB has many members who simply use the reputation system to openly show sympathy, affection or even plain sexual "excitement" and constantly give members positive reputation - for no "quality" reason whatsoever.

The opposite has happened as well: Members constantly slamming other people's reputation simply because they didn't like them. Not the initial idea, too.

While we intervene when this kind of bullying occurs we cannot regularize the How and When members are allowed to give postitive reputation. I certainly do not want to implement some sort of quality tribunal, deciding whether or not a member deserves positive reputation.

We have had a discussion about the reputation system before here: The Think Tank - and you're welcome to offer ideas of course.

I definitely don't mind inquiring if you're "irritated" by something happening on RB but I have to admit this kind of thread is inappropriate (at best) in my opinion.

If you have an issue with something happening The Courtroom is always open to bring these things up.

p.s.: I am not even bringing up the several times you congratulated, thanked and supported her, even gave her positive rep yourself ...

Last edited by Sternenlied; 10-14-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's only 181 points per post, there are plenty of people around here with reputation powers of 200+ points, myself included. So it's no big deal.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Hey, KL... it was surprising for me. Do we question why Mr Anil Ambani was born in the family of Dhirubhai Ambani? Do we question why our film stars and cricketers earn many more than they contribute to the society compared to doctors and teachers? Do we question why political leaders have uncountable money compared to social workers?

My friend, please stop questioning the worthiness of the other person, please try to increase your own.

Please dont do this, it hurts me as I am ur friend and I am a friend of SS too...
Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Mr Knightlover...

I agree that the Rep system has some loop holes, but can we have a fulproof system anywhere?

You are a man, and it is likely that you may attack a female in any way as we r on a fantasy board, but dear friend, it doesnt justify the credibility of a promising poster like you.

I know that u r from India and I must remind you of a story of Akbar Birbal

once someone draw a line on the ground and challanged others to shorten it without touching or erasing it.

Birbal drew a longer line parallel to that

Please concentrate on increasing the length of your line my Indian friend.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow.

This is shocking to me.

It takes a monumental nerve for someone to make a post like this and manage someone else jealous in the same post.

Knightlover, I thought you had potential to be a great member once you relaxed a little. Looks like I was wrong. Pity......

By the way.... I give out 800 points every time I rep someone. I repped Spell Siren once. Do the math.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Answer is Quite Simple..............People Like her Okay?!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #9
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Knightlover, I know who you are attacking, and it stops now.

But I want to make a couple of things clear.

It was me who got brutal banned not Siren so please check your fucking facts before attacking her ok? Not that is any off your business, but he threatened both her and me, and both on yahoo and here, something which the mods frown upon, hence the ban.

As for the other thread, this was not against anyone, just a type of poster, but, as us Brits say, if the cap fits, wear it...And calling her a parasite, talk about showing your true colours,

As for her rep, well as has been noted above, she is popular.

I, like Sierra, thought you had the potential to be a great member, who knows, maybe you can, but you won't with disrespectful bullshit like this, ok...

Who are you to say what a contribution is, you are not a mod or admin, so if you don't like it, tough shit...There are a lot of members here with high rep, and I can't understand why, and vice versa. But that, my 'freind' is life, you either live with, or don't.

Now, I will freely admit to be biased about Siren, you see daft as it may seem, I love her, but those who know me well know that I would react the same way, not matter who was being unfairly targeted.

Now, you want to attack someone, attack the person reping, not the person receiving the rep, and yes, I repped her a couple of times just because I can, and do you know what, I still will, so if you want to go after someone, well figure out what I am saying.

I have IM'd her, and asked her not to post here, so now get this thread closed, and we will sort this out in PM/ IM's or email's, hell, I'll even PM you a mobile number if you want, but this, this is over, OK?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Closed.
Closed Thread