Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default The Real Estate Lady

Most days I see a really nice looking Woman who works in a Real Estate office. She is a mature blonde( around 40) but still has a great figure and dresses very modestly always wearing a nice skirt and blouse. I know that she wears a lace trimmed fullslip underneath as I have seen the outline through her blouse and she always wears sheer black hose and high heels.
My fantasy would be to trick her into showing a house to me then having her there. So I set it up.

I gave false details and used a stolen phone and made an appointment to view a house.I waited hiding in the bushes for her to arrive on the day and sure enough she drew up in her car.She stepped out of the car and was wearing a black business suit the skirt was not too tight and finished just below her pretty knees. Her suit skirt pulled back as she got out of the car showing a glipse of the lace trimmed hem of her white fullslip underneath. She wore a sheer white blouse underneath , black 10 denier hose and high heels.

She unlocked the door and went inside. I put on my clowns mask (she might recognise me otherwise) and sneeked in behind her.
Once inside I grabbed hold of her from behind and dragged her into the living room.She screamed and struggled but the house was in the middle of nowhere. I pulled off her jacket and spinning her round slapped her around the face several times stunning her. Pushing her up against a wall I worked in a frenzy now to strip her ripping her blouse open , all the buttons flying out on the carpet. I snapped off the button on her skirt and broke the zipper and pulled at her suit skirt ripping it open down one side my hands clawing at the shiny skirt lining revealing the lace trimmed white fullslip underneath.
She tried to fight back so I slapped her some more tearing her blouse right off her. Grabbing her lace trimmed fullslip I jerked downwards breaking the adjustable ribbon straps and with her slip torn to her waist tore off her lace bra. Her breasts burst free and jiggled in front of me quite large but still firm. My hands roughly squeezed her breasts pinching her nipples until she cried out. I quickly opened my trousers and rubbed my erect penis against her soft nylon fullslip which was warm to the touch then ripped open her sheer black pantyhose and white nylon panties. With her still clad in her torn fullslip I began pumping her back pressed up against the wall. I sucked those full breasts as she cried out.

I quickly came in her and suprisingly she seemed to come as well. Pushing her to oneside I pulled up my trousers and ran out of the house leaving her in a heap on the floor still only wearing her torn fullslip and the remains of her sheer black pantyhose and high heels her ripped suit skirt, jacket and blouse disgarded on the carpet.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote