Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default the shopping centre guy (half true)

The first part happened a few weeks ago, the second part is something Ive been fantasising ever since

I hate shopping. Clothes and shoe shopping yes, ignoring the fact I torture myelf with the decisions, but food shopping? I hate it. Especially at peak time when everyones making the mad dash to the supermarket. I absolutely hate being blocked in the isles as people dither and I have to admit I have a very irrational expectation that I should not have to wait in lines, and how dare anyone take longer than they should, quibbling over a few cents, or put more things onto the desk than the number stipulates on the sign. I'm even less happy when a smokers holding me up, making me wait while the shop assistant leaves her station to fetch cancer sticks for their disgusting addiction, often arguing back and forth over which brand and what size "no the red ones, no not those.. those"

Theres a little mall in a dodgy suburb thats close to me, and I try to go there as little as possible. Recently there had been a stabbing, so that might give you some idea as to the calibre of suburbs that I live close to. Though lately, with less time to drive up and down the highway to the bigger malls when less bogans in them, I find myself having to go tothe dodgy one more often.

This particular day I was wearing nothng special. A low cut fitted t shirt, too long yoga pants, knitted billabong hoodie with fur trim, had just painted the tips of my nails red, was in full makeup, and my blonde hair ironed straight and shiny.

After waiting impatiently in the so called express checkout, with no doubt would have been a stormy face, I finally get my turn and my mobile rings. It's my husband. I try not to be too rude to the assistant, while going through the payment process, putting the phone to my shoulder as I grab the bags and bustle out into the mall area, chatting to my husband as I go.

Im walking along and theres this guy standing maybe 5 metres away, looking at me. I dont register him at first, just gance his way and then forwad, but in my peripheral vision his tall shape starts walking towards me. He reminds me of Lurch from the addams family! Whys he looking at me like that?

I look at him again, seeing now that I'd seen him before somewhere. He had a chiselled bone structure, very tall, completely bald, and he held my absent minded gaze as I was talking and walking briskly verring leftways. His left eye closed really slow, his lashes so long I thought they looked like spider legs, and I remember thinking "what the hell is wrong with his eye?" not realising that as he snaked around towards me it was an exagerated wink.

As he walked past, ignoring the fact I was on the phone, kid in tow, he leant in and murmered "oooomph beautiful!" in my right ear.

Did I just hear right? I whip around, taken aback with my mouth slightly open. "oh my god did he just say what I think he said?" I kept walking, told hubs, looked around but couldnt see him anymore, tugged on my little mans hand and went downstairs to the carpark.

Thats not happened to me in years! I am obviously a mother and my wedding and engagement ring would have been hard to miss. How bold is he...

Another day, dressed for work in a blouse and just above the knee length skirt, hose and comfortable shoes. Little do I know that he works there, which is why I'd seen him before, though now it seems as though hes seen me alot more.

I try to get in and out of this mall as quickly as possible in the middle of the day, having to make a stop there because the bread they have in this supermarket is much nicer than the ones elsewhere. In and out is the plan.

After a surprisingly fast exit through the express isle, I dont bother riding the slow escalator, choosing instead to walk down into the basement carpark. My car is kind of new, and embarassingly I am afraid Ill scratch it on something or someone else will scratch it with their bomb and bang their door on it, so I tend to park a little further from the others if possible. Usually this means parking in the darker areas of the basement.

Probably a stupid thing to do parking in this neighbourhood down stairs in the dark, but looping my bag over my shoulder I hold it close, and always ensure I dont go down when there are little groups of teens about. Just in case.
Its practically deserted of people as usual when I get to my car, but not cars, as mine is now flanked by others. As I get to mine a large force knocks me into its side!

Before I open my mouth to cry out in suprise let alone scream, theres already something sharp sticking into my lumbar. It finally registers that I'm being held at knifepoint by a very tall man! My hearts in my throat, feeling constricted, and not thinking, by instinct I want to see who it is and whats in my back.

"Dont turn around!" he growls. I gasp as he digs the blade in more and shoves me into the car again, with his low quiet menacing voice next to my ear he says "Open the fucking back door."

What? Oh my god this cant be happening. I feel like fainting. Numbly my fingers press on the remote, blinking light in the shadows, and he opened the handle too fast for me to get a look at his hand. He propels me in face first across the back seat.

My face is buried into the pink fluffy blanket as the door closes behind us, my legs bent, ass in the air, and it feels like hes kneeling behind keeping the knife in his hand holding my head down.

I start whimpering and begging "please dont hurt me. what do you want! Just take my bag!" But instead the blade tears a stroke down my back ripping through my blouse as I cry out. His hands go to groping my large breasts squeezing them painfully, and then he leans over the back of me, telling me I'm beautiful. It sends a sick shudder through me as now I realise what he wants, accentuated by the hardness rubbing behind me through my skirt.

Now that his hands moved I peek through my trembling thighs behind me, but all I can see are his black track pants.

My skirt roughly pushed up, he takes the knife and tears through the hose, then through my black cotton panties, before pushing down tracksuit pants and groaning, rubs his cock against my clenching pussy.

"no no no " I cry over and over, mewling into the fluffy blanket. With a savage thrust he tears through my tightness, impaling me in one motion. I squeel into the blanket as he starts fucking me furiously, his length hurting me with each and every thrust. He starts grunting with each push forward, gutteral and low, just fucking and grunting, no words from him as I just have to take it, shaking and scared, hoping for the end to be swift.

It makes me sick to think that, knowing what hes doing to me, the potential to damage me forever, that he gets off on it. The pleasure in his groans and feeling the vicious way he fucks me, like he owns me, and his orgasm, will be like he's claiming me once and forall. Im so slack with my pill sometimes. Taking it at wrong times in the day because I get caught up and distracted.

I want ot beg him not to come in me, but I know thats futile. All the time I've fantasised abut this, and now its actually happening! It doesnt take long to feel his thighs tremble, his cock swell, his grunts become more breathy and higher pitched, panting and fucking fast and hard against my cervix so that I yelp each time. He thrusts one last time, pushing himself in so deep the pain sends me to clawing fistfuls of blanket, my head up against the booster stopping me from moving my body forward anymore. I cant ecape it, his seed flows and spurts deep inside my cunt in satisfying pulses.

He stays still for a second seeming to catch his breath as the hot wet feeling spreads inside and my fingers release the blanket. His cock slips out of me, and I feel him pulling up his pants, so I go to move but he shoves my head straight down with a puff.

"Stay down" . I stay still.

It sounds like my bags being opened, and the press stud on my purse clicks open. Great so now hes robbing me too! I have to get a look at this guy. He suddenly leans forward over me taking a fistful of hair before I get the chance.

"Im taking your licence" he says breathily. "I know where you live, if you tell anyone about ths Ill come and get you." I nod fast, breathing shallow and hard at the sudden yank of hair, giving way to relief that Im not going to get hurt. he chuckles quietly, Im sure putting on some other variation to his normal voice so that I'd never recognise it, and adds "Ive got friends in the force so I'll find out". The ramifications of that make me go pale. Sobering thought. My heart beats solidly in a rythm as the task of being "silent" comes to a deeper understanding. I have to keep my mouth shut.

"count to 60" I nod again into the blanket.

And then hes gone.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

like it sweety ^^ wish i was that guy LOL ^^