Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2018, 08:07 PM   #1
FwbwiGL2
Banned

FwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these parts
Default Wholesale Jerseys

He tried to discard the "Honey Badger" nickname as a rookie but gave up because so many fans loved it.
Mathieu is not one to forget what he calls "those dark times."
"I'm not really a vocal guy," he said. "I'm just kind of one of those guys I practice how I want to play in the game. I think a lot of guys can relate to that and respect that."
A Heisman Trophy finalist as an LSU sophomore, he wound up getting kicked off the team, dismissed from school and arrested for marijuana possession.
Mathieu had 258,600 followers on Twitter as of Monday. He intersperses retweets from fans voicing their support with family photos and inspirational messages.
"To give a guy a second chance," Arians said, "then to see him blossom, to me that's what coaching's all about."

Mathieu thinks his big following comes from his LSU days and from the fact he's a "little guy" at 5-foot-9,Cheap Jerseys, 186 pounds.
Cardinals coach Bruce Arians says he has never been more proud of a draft pick.
Mathieu quickly earned a starting spot at free safety but his standout rookie season ended in his 13th game when he tore an ACL and LCL returning a free kick against St. Louis.
"You don't make plays you're used to making, you kind of go in the tank, don't seem right" he said. "I'm just glad that I'm healthy and have my confidence back."
"I think he understood what he needed to do on and off the field," linebacker Lorenzo Alexander said. "Stuff on the field comes easy to him. He has that it factor people talk about. Football is just in him. That's what he was born to do. But off the field, I've seen great things. ... I've been very pleased with him and very proud of the man he is and the man he's going to continue to be."
Last season was a struggle. He couldn't adjust to the brace he had to wear and, to make matters worse, played the last three games with his left hand in a cast to protect his surgically repaired thumb.
He says football is fun again, and it shows with his enthusiasm on the practice field in the early days of training camp.
His teammates respect him for a lot more than that.
GLENDALE,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, Ariz. (AP) ? The Honey Badger is entering his third NFL season.
"I haven't thought about my knee one bit," Mathieu said. "So I think it really helps me when it comes to breaking on balls, and just being me, being instinctive and aggressive."
"I think a lot of fans they don't really expect me to go out there and compete with the Calvin Johnsons," he said,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, "but when I do it,Wholesale Jerseys, I think those guys, they can relate to me, being the underdog."
Talking to the ever-approachable Tyrann Mathieu and watching him injury-free scrambling all over the field in practice, it's easy to forget how many teams considered him too high a risk to draft until the Arizona Cardinals selected him in the third round in 2013.
'I just try to stay positive," Mathieu said. "For me,Cheap Jerseys USA, I remember those dark times and I know what type of person I am. If I tell myself something enough I'll believe it, so I try to stay on the positive side."
"That was a journey. I'm still on that journey," he said. "I've had a lot of positive people come into my life. I've had great support, so I can't really take all the credit for the positive things I've done the last couple of years."
He spent 2012 away from football and emerged determined to turn around his life,Jerseys NFL Cheap.
Mathieu has gone from outcast to being considered a leader of the team. He said he leads by example.
FwbwiGL2 is offline   Reply With Quote