Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Girls friendship

Have you ever been turned on by two girls hugging or cheering ?
I'm pretty much excited by the way girls are expressing affection to each other. They do things no guys could do unless they're effeminate or gay.
Can two girls tactile friendship raise up your rapist tendencies ?

Last edited by shysnale; 01-02-2014 at 05:09 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
make_you_scream_and_cry

make_you_scream_and_cry has initial reputation

Make one friend watch helplessly as you rape her other friend. Or play a game, pick one friend and ask her if you should rape her or her friend...make her choose, always leaving her with the choice, leaving the other friend powerless to determine her own fate
make_you_scream_and_cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry View Post
Make one friend watch helplessly as you rape her other friend. Or play a game, pick one friend and ask her if you should rape her or her friend...make her choose, always leaving her with the choice, leaving the other friend powerless to determine her own fate
The game idea is excellent - extra mental torture, love it!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Have you ever been turned on by two girls hugging or cheering ?
I'm pretty much excited by the way girls are expressing affection to each other. They do things no guys could do unless they're effeminate or gay.
Can two girls tactile friendship raise up your rapist tendencies ?

They most certainly can. A perfect situation would be two best friends, on vacation someplace fun like Vegas or on a cruise perhaps. They get back to their room after a night of partying. Maybe a bit tipsy but not drunk. They walk in their room they are staying to be surprised by a group of guys that quickly overpower them. Then the fun begins.

Start out by forcing them to decide who gets raped first. And then make them strip each other to get prepared for it. Make the one friend tie the other to the bed. Then give her the option to go down on her friend so at least she is wet before the raping starts.

Make her watch her friend. Give her the option to switch places with her friend. See if she does it for the friendship. And if she doesn't, when it is her time to be tied to the bed, she gets raped dry.

So many fun variations on this theme.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:56 AM   #5
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice fantasy indeed, I like the idea of one of the girls being made to go down on her friend to make her wet in preparation for being raped, I'd also make her face sit her friend whilst she was being raped and make the victim lick her friend out. Another variation would be to force them to anally rape each other with dildos and anally rape one whilst she is made to rape her friends cunt with a dildo.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
SirKnowsWhatsBest

SirKnowsWhatsBest has initial reputation

Quote:
I have a very similar fantasy of violating and mindfucking a pair of sisters or close girlfriends in a similar fashion:

I would bind them both down, nude and with a clear view of each others' bare bodies, and make them a deal: If the girl I started with (whichever one seemed to me to be more of a sex-crazed slut) could keep herself from orgasming after an hour of my expert torment of her sweet little pussy and clit with a powerful vibrator, her companion would be spared from being violated in every possible way with my hard cock.

Of course, much to the other's horror, I imagine it taking little more than ten minutes before her cumslut friend/sister's wet pussy is spasming, cumming uncontrollably right in front of her despite her best efforts. The resentment at how little resistance she put up before sealing her BFF's fate will last a lifetime, and soon my first victim will be forced to watch her compatriot cry out as she's fucked in every hole, splattered ropes of cum ultimately defiling her humiliated face. The sick part? After watching her companion painstakingly violated, my shameless first victim's pussy would be even wetter than before.
SirKnowsWhatsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:45 AM   #7
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default how about

Forcing 2 women to rape each other with dildos, and letting the better rapist go? This would force them to really rape compete!
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #8
rainydays

rainydays Level 1 (100+)rainydays Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
That's one of the most evil and sexy things ever.

I'd thought about being raped alongside a friend (or even my sister) once or twice before but it wasn't really a serious fantasy til reading this thread...
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #9
Duct Tape Lay

Duct Tape Lay has initial reputation

Do you happen to know those two ladies in that picture?
Duct Tape Lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #10
igor

igor has initial reputation

Seems like the ugly one is getting all she can and taking advantage. Probably some lez rape on her mind too.

I wonder how many lesbians actually take advantage of girl-girl interactions. Like do they hug more than they should etc.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't be daft! Shysnale doesn't know any women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duct Tape Lay View Post
Do you happen to know those two ladies in that picture?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Which one is the ugly(er) one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
Seems like the ugly one is getting all she can and taking advantage. Probably some lez rape on her mind too.

I wonder how many lesbians actually take advantage of girl-girl interactions. Like do they hug more than they should etc.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote