Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
just4me

just4me has initial reputation
Default my story

My loving uncle

It was school holidays ( I was 18yrs and in year 12) and I was at home waiting for my uncle to pick me up for a weekend of motorbike racing. I started to get worried as time went on as he had been flirting with me for months and had even shown me his dick. I knew that there would be hours till my aunty got home and we would be all alone. I had only just started having sex with my boyfriend and just knew something was going to happen.

He picked me up and on the way to his place we talked about life, when we got there I had to help him load the bikes into the van, when that was done we went into the house to get a drink and talked some more. He started to tell me that I was hot and that he would love me to be a flag girl in the little outfit they ware. He came over to where I was sitting and sat on my lap and kissed me. I was scared but liked the fact that a man wanted me instead of the boy I was having every night.

He pulled me off the lounge and laid me down on the floor and ripped my pants off. He touched my pussy with a finger and my mind exploded into lust. He lowered his head down to my wet pussy and started licking, fuck I loved it I was moving all over the place with pleasure, he went on for what felt like ages till I came over and over. He then asked if he may fuck my young cunt, I was scared but loved the pleasure my uncle was giving me so I said fuck me.

He pulled his 8” cock out and poked my nice hot and wet pussy slowly, as he didn’t know I had been deflowered already. I told him to hurry up and shove it in I want it know, he rammed it home and boy did it feel good, it felt nothing like I had before. I was loving it, and so was he, moving in and out so fast I thought he would happily die right there. I told him to fuck his dirty slut fuck me good, just as he was going to cum he pulled out and came all over my flat tummy as I rubbed it in.

Sorry this is my first story and a true one at that so it isn’t that good I hope to get better and make it longer next time.
just4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
ajtech_c

great story I love hearing that family members are having fun. incest is great
Old 03-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
Peter1982

Peter1982 Level 1 (100+)Peter1982 Level 1 (100+)

Thank you.
It is ok that your story is short; I like short stories much more than stories with 5000+ words.
Peter1982 is offline   Reply With Quote