Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Should every "why was ...... banned?" thread be deleted?
Fuck yeah! 8 53.33%
Erm..... I don't give a shit! 1 6.67%
Hell no! 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)
Default Should I nuke every "why was ........ banned?" thread?

Yes, I'm talking about EVERY SINGLE "Why was ....... banned?" thread! Should I just perma-delete them all?

*Note: This thread is non-binding. It's just to gauge public opinion, I may or may not delete them all anyway.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:45 AM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Gets a big YEAH! from me!

No, I'm not being sarcastic, they really ARE deadly dull.

<exits stage right to continue picking on poor, helpless Clean...>

Yep, it applies to BOTH of us.

Last edited by Ntense; 12-17-2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: just HAD to add the pic in! :D
Old 12-17-2007, 01:21 AM   #3
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
Gets a big YEAH! from me!

No, I'm not being sarcastic, they really ARE deadly dull.

<exits stage right to continue picking on poor, helpless Clean...>

Yep, it applies to BOTH of us.
Hey, fuckwit.

Since what you're doing is one of the finest examples of trolling I ever had the misfortune of seeing. Here's an avatar that fits you perfectly.

Old 12-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #4
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sure why not ? you can delete my fight threads to as they are all over with other than awdracer brining the one back up . trying to poke me . little kids must play right . i voted yes
Old 12-17-2007, 01:42 AM   #5
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

We *really* need to work on that vocabulary, Clean. You're repeating yourself with the same tired phrases.

----------------------------------------------------------

"War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one."

"What? Over? Did you say over?? Nothing is over until WE decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."

"And it ain't over now. 'Cos when the going gets tough..... the tough get going! Who's with me? Lets's go, c'mon! Aaaaaaaaa!"

"What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. Oooo, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble. Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me, I'm not gonna take this! Wormer? He's a dead man. Marmalard? Dead! Nedermyer?"
<cuts in>
"Dead!! Bluto's right! Psychotic, but absolutely right! We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight them with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

"We're just the guys to do it."

"Let's do it!"

"LET'S GO!!!!!!! Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!!!"

(just tossing in a little humor, dude!)
Old 12-17-2007, 05:07 AM   #6
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zoidberg

Hell no!! The best comedy i've ever seen ... sell the rights to TV, you could buy golden avatars and handcuffs made from platinum for all members. ... and even afford some professional help to get some records straight'.
How about a new room for those threads? For the mentally disabled dumbasses to continue their riots for ever ... oh ... not to forget that all replies from others are posted under ONE nick, regardless which member posted them ... could keep'em busy enough not to post trash in the rest of the rooms.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #7
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Thats a big FUCK YEAH from me... while i've laughed so hard i've cried from some of these posts, they are having a detramental effect on the rest of the board...
Old 12-17-2007, 07:00 AM   #8
cleanfun4all

The problem isn't those threads per se. It's the Rowdy Room in general.

I'm not suggesting that the Rowdy Room be done away with, but, as I told one of the mods earlier tonight, they need to find a way to turn down the volume on the Rowdy Room.

Either that or rename this forum, SCREAM MINDLESS INSULTS BOARD.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #9
Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
The problem isn't those threads per se. It's the Rowdy Room in general.

I'm not suggesting that the Rowdy Room be done away with, but, as I told one of the mods earlier tonight, they need to find a way to turn down the volume on the Rowdy Room.

Either that or rename this forum, SCREAM MINDLESS INSULTS BOARD.
LOL

Ever seen the pope visiting a brothel?

... do not enter unless you want to be insulted!

Wash me, but don't dare to make me wet

Try this ...

But very interesting, critizising the Rowdy Room and advising to rename the whole board

Seems you are just a <INSERT PROPER INSULT>
Old 12-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #10
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
LOL

Ever seen the pope visiting a brothel?

... do not enter unless you want to be insulted!

Bingo... its all for a bit of fun... stress relief... not to be taken seriously...

Must admit I had quite the laugh when I saw the 'Pics of SD' thread...
Old 12-17-2007, 07:42 AM   #11
cleanfun4all

Yes, it was originally meant to be in fun. And originally, the rule was, if you posted in the Rowdy Room, then you could expect to be insulted.

That has degenerated into members using the Rowdy Room to attack and insult anyone they want to, regardless of whether or not that person is a willing participant in the "fun."

I think that has had a deleterious effect on the forum as a whole and I've said as much, both here and to a couple of the mods in private.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:43 AM   #12
Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
Bingo... its all for a bit of fun... stress relief... not to be taken seriously...
YEAH ... maybe it's time for an avatar special for the Rowdy Room

Old 12-17-2007, 10:47 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hell no! There are some "diamonts" there!

Cant you just lock them?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:27 PM   #14
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

To clarify, I only see a bunch of people "attacking" you. Why is that? Are all of these people wrong and you are so righteous?
Probably because this forum is overrun with ignorant fuckwits like you, who can't keep their fucking noses out of other people's business.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:16 PM   #15
SirSinister
Banned

I know this is probably going to cost me rep...

But I dont think that is helping...

From what i have seen of clean she's not really worth the effort... and ppl keep throwing fuel on the fire...

At best ban the wench for sheer antagonism... being detrimental to the ideals of the forum... at worst ignor the wench...

but for fucks sake someone take the higher ground and let it go... without posting about being the bigger person...
Old 12-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #16
SirSinister
Banned

Waaah!!!

Well fuck me... lol

Who made whose day?.. *chuckles...*
Old 12-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #17
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Well Fuck Me???

Clean is a guy??? damn thought for sure he was one of us airheaded women!!

Since he bitches and whines as much as we do....oh clean?? A little cheese with your WHINE???

Hey dont take the Rowdy Room away...where else are Morons like myself going to find a place to vent now and then??

And as ego said there is some great fun in here...like the Fight(???) between him and Phantom(fight my ass....so dissappointing)

Loved the time also that Clan Hunter tore a new asshole...for that idiot BestChinese(that guy was scary)

But maybe our wise and wonderful,great, wise, all knowing, Mods(yes I`m kissing ass) can modify the rowdy room to ban serious and hurtful insults....like three warnings and you are banned for a month?? Just a thought okay?
Old 12-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #18
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

hell no their fun and besides I am nosey and always want to know why people were banned
Old 12-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #19
clan_hunter

Think this sums up Wicked's point very nicely

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:52 AM   #20
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm famous.
Closed Thread