Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
Nem

Nem has initial reputation
Default Epiphany

Inspiration struck as soon as I first saw the place. I was killing some free time on a Sunday hiking the trails in the state park in the hills outside of town and all of a sudden it just came to me. From this little bend and dip in the trail you couldn't see any more than 20 feet in either direction... but just a few seconds before that from up on the rise I'd been able to see sections of the path both ahead and behind me for a good quarter mile. The trail bend passed through the edge of a wooded area that got into pretty thick brush almost immediately if you wandered off it, and directly between a few good sized trees. The thought just jumped into my head. If that cute little jogger I'd passed 5 minutes ago had met me here instead, I could have had her into those trees in seconds.

Just thinking about it had me geared up... I had to look around and flesh things out in my mind. I left the trail and pushed through the brush for 100 yards or so... picturing the struggling jogger being dragged over each obstacle I passed. I was out of sight from the path almost immediately, and began hearing the sound of running water, which got louder until I finally reached the bubbling little creek. It was running through a depression about 10 feet deep it had carved in the landscape over the years. Maybe 30 or 40 yards upstream it curled around a mound of firmly packed dirt and sand with a large, thick tree fallen across it. My daydreams were running wild filling in the scene now... and then I decided. To hell with daydreams, make it real.

I went back and looked over the trail more closely. Explored off the other side where the trees vanished. Eventually I found a comfortable place higher up the hill where I could sit and relax and see sections of the trail on both sides for a good long distance without being seen from it myself unless someone was looking really hard for me... wouldn't do to have people coming forward later talking about that guy they saw just sitting and watching people go past on the trail later on. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon strategically re-arranging some of the more troublesome obstacles between the path and the creek to make it easier to reach while carrying a struggling uncooperative victim without leaving any signs visible from the trail that might encourage anyone else to go exploring in that direction. I'd seen no sign anyone but me had been there, at least not for a long time, and I didn't need my newly found spot getting popular. Then I called it a day and went home.

The next weekend I hit the trail bright and early Saturday morning with a full pack and once I reached my chosen ground I stowed away all kinds of gear in strategic locations... fitted ropes in places I'd spent all week thinking over... until finally I was satisfied the site was prepared. It took me all day, some of the things I wanted to try were... difficult to set up. Then I made my way back towards the path. I took care coming back out of the brush, making sure there was nobody on the trail to see me, then started hiking home, it was too late for hunting today.

The next morning I was back in position again, and spent the whole day lounging by the trail watching the hikers filter by... breaking out the lunch I'd packed early in the afternoon. It would have been a pleasant relaxing way to spend the day if it wasn't for the frustration. Single female hikers weren't all that common. Around 2pm I finally saw what I was looking for. A lone figure came around the far bend on my right. Moved like a girl... not too big... when I brought up the binoculars and her image snapped into focus my adrenaline started surging. Impossible to judge height from that distance but she had light brown hair, maybe mid 20s, decent chest and a tight athletic looking body under the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing. Nice legs... oh hell yes. That was my girl.

Or... not. A minute later a couple more hikers came around the corner on the other side. Shit. Best I could tell they'd both go through my ambush area within 30 seconds of each other. I don't know what kind of ridiculous odds I'd just beat to get screwed out of grabbing that appetizing piece of ass, but she was walking right by. Turned out fate was on my side though, since I was only going to be able to use this location exactly once... and this meant that one time was the next Saturday.

There I was, just starting my second weekend staking out the trail when a figure came jogging into view. I immediately grabbed the binoculars thinking this could be my jogger from day one... but no. She'd been a blonde, this girl had dark black hair. Looked Asian... but she was moving pretty quick, no time to sightsee . I had to decide fast... once she crossed out of view from my position at the speed she was moving I had less than a minute to get in position before she was in sight of the isolated little bend. I double-checked the situation. Nobody coming behind her, nobody coming the other direction... she crossed out of view and I jumped to my feet, it was on.

I ran down the hill to the place I'd chosen, right where the trail crossed between two trees, one of them large enough I could get entirely behind it, yanked on my mask, went as still as I could and waited. Seconds later I picked up the faint slapping thudding sound of feet hitting the hard packed dirt, growing steadily louder... moments later I could hear her rhythmic, controlled labored breathing over it as well. She sounded tired... but not exhausted or anything. It rapidly approached... closer... directly behind the tree... a foot poked into view as I moved, swinging a stiff arm hard into her path about where I judged her chest would be.

It took her in the throat, sending her legs flailing out in front of her as her upper body flipped back and she slammed into the surface of the trail on her back... her head bouncing off the dirt with an audible thud. The thought flashed through my brain that goddamn she was a tiny little thing, then I was on her. She was a little dazed from the sudden clothesline and blow to the head and didn't really react to my presence until I'd already slapped a hand over her mouth, gripping her cheeks on either side hard with fingers and thumb... digging them into her face. She started to let out a muffled screech then, her eyes bugging out in panic as her limbs began to flail towards me to try and throw or kick me off, but my knee was a half second behind my hand and it drove down into her gut. The scream against my palm cut off in a grunt and air blasted out of her nose as she tried to fold up around her stomach. I let her as I straightened up and grabbed her hair with my other hand then hauled her up.

She screamed against my hand again as I lifter her to her feet by her head, my fingers and thumb grinding into her jaw and her hair straining to pull out of her scalp. She began trying to thrash and kick but I was behind her now, lifting her clear off the ground then pressing her head back over my shoulder, stretching her neck and laying her back against my chest. My other hand flashed down around her waist and her small, round, rock hard ass pressed into my stomach. I could feel the muscles flexing as her legs kicked, then she landed a heel against the middle of my thigh. Ouch! Geez that girl could kick, if that had hit the knee I might have been in trouble. I immediately began violently jerking and twisting her body around, sending her legs flailing and preventing her from aiming any more kicks at me, at least not very well... as I began striding back into the woods with my package, taking a moment to scan the trail to make sure nothing had dropped in the struggle.

I made my way back through the brush, passing immediately out of sight of the trail, as my new toy continued screaming against my hand. She seemed like she might be trying to screech "Let me go!" but all I could hear was a muffled "mmmmph mm mmPPPHHH!!". I could feel her torso against my chest, it was thin and tight, muscles straining against me. I could feel her stomach muscles contracting under my other hands when she kicked her legs out, the girl definitely worked out. She continued trying to kick at me but wasn't able to aim or set it up properly as I continued whipping her body back and forth. She had been unsuccessfully trying to pry my hand off her mouth as well but I had it clamped to her face like a vise. Then she tried reaching back with one clawing hand to attack me and I let go of her waist and batted her hands away hard. If it hadn't been for the mask I would have had a nasty scratch under my eye.

I finally got the thrashing screaming little wild thing to the creek then swung her body out hard so she was almost perpendicular to the ground facing the sky, then body slammed her into the earth. Not with my full strength, just enough to hammer the air out of her lungs again and stun her as she hit the softer patch of dirt I'd chosen with a muffled thudding sound and I kneeled on top of her. I immediately reached out and grabbed the ball gag from where I'd stashed it for just this moment then squeezed her jaw even harder as I shifted my hand down. She opened her mouth to gasp for air and certainly try to scream, and I stuffed the ball between her teeth before she knew what was happening then pulled the straps tight around the back of her head and fastened them in place. Then I flipped her over and put my knees back down into the small of her back, holding her struggling body in place as I grabbed the two sets of cuffs. I slapped one around her left wrist immediately and she started waving and whipping her other arm around trying to keep me from grabbing it as she realized what was happening... but there was no way to stop me and I grabbed her other arm after a few seconds, forcing it behind her back and attaching the other cuff to it. Then I quickly turned around and grabbed her ankle. She tried to kick it out of my grip but I'd been ready for it and held on tight as I snapped the second cuff on it then grabbed for her other leg. She was thrashing it round so hard I had to grab her behind the knee first and grind it into the ground as I shifted my weight down sit on the back of her thighs. After that she could only kick her ankles in the air which did her no good at all and I had her legs chained together in seconds.

I stood up and stepped back to finally take a moment to look over my prize. She was a really tiny little thing, if I had to guess maybe 4''11". But her body was tight and toned and well proportioned. Smooth straight legs stuck out from the shorts she was wearing as she kicked and twisted herself onto her side. Her t-shirt had twisted and bound around her chest as she struggled, pulling up to expose her flat, hard, smooth stomach. Now I noticed for the first time the small fanny pack she had sitting just above her ass, it hadn't registered before. I could see the outline of a sports bra under her shirt, but it didn't seem to be supporting much, maybe a small B cup. She had her lips stretched around the strap on ether side of the ball stretching them back and wide as her teeth clamped down around the rubber sphere and she tried to yell around it with limited success. She was getting sound out, but over the noise from the water it would hardly be distinguishable from more than a few yards away. Her nostrils were flaring as she gasped for breath and her eyes were wide with fear. They were very dark, almost black to match her hair, which was a bit more than shoulder length and fanned out in the dirt beneath her.

I let her be for a moment to catch my own breath as I reached down and took her pack off to rummage through. Some cash which I stuffed in my pocket, some keys... ah, driver's license!

Soon-yi Koon
4'10"
85 lbs

And oh look... she just turned 18 two weeks ago! I was freaking blessed. From the name she was Korean. I glanced at her and kicked her to the ground as she managed to have worked her way to her knees and almost had her feet under her. I'd never fucked a Korean chick before. Excellent.

I tossed the pack aside and turned my attention back to the teeny little thing thrashing around in the dirt. She was up on her knees again trying to crawl back towards the trail. I reached down and grabbed the chain between her ankles and jerked her back, sprawling her face down on the ground and pulling her towards me. She let out a grunt as she flopped onto her stomach which turned into a squeal of protest as I dragged her across the dirt and laves and twigs on the ground. Then I kicked her in the ribs, flipping her over onto her side before I pushed her the rest of the way onto her back with her arms pinned beneath her. Her chest was heaving now and she was twisted around slightly against the pain in her side, tears leaking down her face as she whimpered behind her gag.

I reached down and grabbed the collar of her shirt then violently jerked it up, pulling her upper body off the ground and snapping her head back then letting her drop only to jerk her back up again. Shaking her like a rag doll as she bounced up and down, the collar of her shirt stretching and beginning to tear. The ribbing sound of the fabric mixing with the rhythmic shrieks that were being forced out from behind the rubber ball between her teeth every time she rose into the air again until finally the collar tore all the way through and I ripped the rest of the shirt open down the front with both hands then shoved it down her arms until it was bunched against the cuffs on her wrists.

Next I lifted her to her feet then grabbed her bra with both hands and shoved her away from me, letting her fall back as the elastic fabric stretched then jerking her back at me and letting my clenched fists smash into her chest. She stumbled and flailed around as I shoved and pulled on her, bouncing her off my fists over and over, bruising her firm little tits. I had to hold her up whenever she started to trip to the ground so I could keep playing my new game... until the clasp on the back of the bra finally let go and I released my grip, sending her sprawling to the ground again. Then I yanked the bra over her head and pushed it down her arms as well. Now she was naked from the waist up. Her small tits were almost perfect little half spheres sticking out from her chest and ending in tiny little nipples, now starting to turn spotty from the bruising but clearly milky white to begin with. Her stomach and lower chest were scraped and dirty, as were the palms of her hands from what I could see of them.

I reached into one of my nearby stashes and grabbed a pair of heavy scissors then jumped on top of her, straddling her stomach and grabbing the waistband of her shorts. When I poked the blade of the scissors under them she let out a terrified sound at the touch of the cold steel against her skin before I started cutting through the fabric. The elastic waistband parted and sprang apart, then I cut all the way down the front of one leg... then repeated with the next and ripped the shorts off and tossed them aside. She was squeezing her legs together now and trying to curl them up to hide her pussy from me, and I set the scissors aside and jammed both hands between her thighs and pressed them apart, then slid one hand down until it was pressed against her panties and started squeezing and pinching while she squealed and thrashed under my body, enjoying the sensation of her muscles bunching and spasming as she made a futile attempt to throw me off of her. Then I grabbed the scissors again and with a few quick snips her panties joined her shorts. She had light black fuzz over her cunt... I don't know if she was trimmed or just didn't grow much hair there but either way it was a gorgeous sight.

I yanked her shoes and socks off as well, leaving her naked except for the strips of fabric now hanging off her arms. When I'd been thinking about this moment for the last two weeks this was the point I would have taken her over to what I now thought of as "station 1", but seeing her ghostly white flesh laying there covered in scrapes and dirt and bruises on the floor of the woods as she let out muffled sobs and her tears soaked into the soil beneath her head, I just couldn't wait. I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up around my head as I knelt by her ass, bringing the chain over me head then to rest across the back of my neck while her calves pressed into my shoulders. I leaned forward, driving her legs over her chest and her as into the air and looked into her eyes, watching the knowledge of what was about to happen strike home in them as she got even more frantic and terrified. I reached down and jammed a finger into her pussy, it was so tight I could barely even get it in... then I felt it. The hymen.

Holy crap, she might be a virgin!

I had to move. I was going crazy. I pulled my finger back out and felt the walls of her cunt snap back together as it was removed. I shoved my jeans down and my cock leaped out, 7 inches long... not a monster there... but it was thick. Really thick. I had given many a girlfriend second thoughts about fucking me after they got a look at my tool and considered what it would feel like spearing into them and spreading them wide, but this little thing underneath me wasn't getting the opportunity to decline. It was going to take some effort to get it in there though, I didn't even know if it would be possible without lube but I was sure as hell going to give it my best shot.

She had her eyes squeezed shut and seemed to be tensing for what was coming, but she couldn't see what was in store for her. Nothing could prepare her. I pressed the head of dick between her pussy lips and jerked forward. I felt her cunt begin to stretch, but not even halfway big enough for me to get in. Her body rocked forward, sliding an inch or two across the ground and scraping her arms underneath her and she grunted and wailed. I shoved again, again, again... each time feeling her pussy trying to spread around my shaft but not getting anywhere close, only managing to get the tip of my cock into her. So I leaned forward further, until I'd pushed her legs all the way forward over her hear and I was laying straight on top of her, her ass pointing straight into the air and my dick stabbing straight down at her, then I started just pressing all my weight down.

It was putting a huge strain on my cock. I didn't know what was going to give first, her cunt or my dick. She started really letting loose, her screams getting higher and higher pitched behind her gag and I felt her cunt slowly stretching wider. I bounced and jerked my hips down and she convulsed underneath me as I almost made it in. Then as I pressed down hard one more time I thought I felt something tear... she threw her head back and the tendons in her neck stood out as she howled in agony and I plunger my shaft halfway into her, feeling the smooth walls of her pussy clamping down on me the entire way. I immediately slammed my hips down again and sank the last few inches into her and swear I felt more tearing as her scream went on and on and she almost threw me off of her as her legs thrashed against my chest.

My cock had never, EVER felt this good. Once, a few years back, I'd managed the one and only time in my life to get some chick to take me up her ass, some drunk whore I'd picked up at a bar and was so out of it she didn't know what I was doing to her or what I was doing it with until it was too late. She had howled and screamed into the pillow I was pressing her face into while I rode her ass ("you wanted me to stop? Really? Wow I thought you were loving it!") and even THAT hadn't been this fucking tight! She was trembling and quivering all up and down the length of my dick. I pulled out and that was work too, her cunt was so tight I damn near got stuck, her flesh grabbing at my shaft as it slid back. Then once I was all the way out I hammered it back against her pussy again. It was still too tight for me to just slide right in again, and it resisted for a second before I shot into her and my balls slapped against her ass while she started a new scream. Then I got busy.

I began pulling out all the way until just the tip of my cock was still inside her, then stabbing back down into her balls deep in a slow, measured pace. Putting all my strength into each thrust then pausing a second to enjoy her reaction before doing it again. Driving her body into the ground each time I pounded into her. I wanted to keep doing it all day but I'd been looking forward to this for weeks and my balls were bursting. After a couple minutes I wrapped my hands around her throat then started shaking her head back and forth, up and down, bouncing the back of her skull off the ground while I pistoned into her faster and faster until I exploded and pumped her full of my sperm. Then I kept my hands clamped around her neck, feeling her throat vibrate with her sobs and screams while I ground my cock in her until I'd emptied every last drop... then waiting longer, enjoying the thought of all my cum pooling in her young womb. If she really was a virgin I doubt she was on birth control, let her think about that.

Finally I pulled out of her, pushed her ankles back over my head, then let her drop to the ground where she curled in a ball and cried. She probably thought she'd been raped and it was over now that I'd gotten what I wanted. Oh, if she only knew all the things I wanted. It was past time to get over to "Station 1" now. I took off my jeans then put my shoes back on, then lost my shirt as well and set my clothes aside where they could be retrieved later.

I grabbed her by the hair this time, hauling her naked body over the rough ground. She tried to twist and pull her legs or arms underneath her to crawl but whenever she got close I gave her hair a jerk and sent her sprawling again until we reached the next location I'd prepared a short distance away. I pushed her face down on the ground and then grabbed her arms and removed the cuffs, pulling off the remains of her shirt and bra as well. She immediately tried to use her arms to push herself up and away from me but she wasn't going anywhere. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her to her feet, then wrapped an arm around her chest and pressed her writhing naked body against me, sliding my hand over her tit and squeezing hard as she yelped. She was covered in dirt by this point and the small little granules of soil were rolling and grinding between or skin as they scraped off and fell to the ground.

Before she had a chance to take in her surroundings I reached up and pulled the slack noose I'd left hanging from the thick branch above us down around her neck, then grabbed the other dangling end of the robe and pulled it tight enough that it cinched around her neck and made her lift up onto her toes a bit as I stepped away, playing out the rope with me. Her hands shot up to claw at the noose around her neck but she couldn't pull it free. I walked over to a nearby tree and tied the other end off around it under a low branch so it wouldn't slip.

As I walked back to her I watched her begin to realize her situation. She couldn't move away from me, she couldn't kick out at me, all she could do was stand there and swing her arms at me. I grabbed another, thinner length of rope hanging from a high point in another tree nearby and walked over to her with it, then grabbed one of her arms and stretched it out, holding it tight while I slipped the small noose on the end of the new rope over her hand and around her wrist and yanked it tight, then walked back to where the other end was hanging down, holding the first end taught so she couldn't draw her arm back and take the rope off until I'd taken hold of the other end and taken up the slack, pulling her arm up into the air at a 45 degree angle. Then I pulled it tighter, and she stumbled and shuffled to the side until the noose around her neck was tightening to the point where it was difficult for her to breathe before I tied off the second rope.

I repeated the process with the third rope I'd prepared on the other side, this time as I drew it tight then hauled further she was pulled back towards the center, the rope around her neck loosening but the two around her wrists biting in as she was lifted off the ground with her toes dangling a couple inches off the ground, her shoulders straining as her full weight hung from her arms while I tied off the last rope. Her head was thrown back, tears streaming down her cheeks. I noticed as I walked around in front of her that she was clenching her thighs together like a little kid who really needs to go to the bathroom... in her case just trying to curl around the pain between her legs. I intended to make things a lot worse for her there, but I wasn't quite up for round two yet.

I circled around behind her, and from the back I could see the thin stream of blood and cum dripping down her leg. I stepped closer and smacked her hard across the ass. Her perfect round little cheek jiggled as she yelped and sobbed and the force of the blow set her swinging slightly. As she swung back I swung hard... smacking her again and increasing the swing. I started enjoying myself playing with her, spanking her hard every time she was at the peak of her swing toward me and sending her swinging further out and back... the force building on her wrists each time and the ropes digging in harder. I kept beating on her until both her ass cheeks were glowing red and I was hard again, then I circled back around to her front, swinging wide to grab a knife from another cache and tossing it near her feet.

Even lifted off the ground like this she was almost a foot shorter than me, and her pussy was several inches below dick level... so as she swung forward I grabbed her ankles then lifted them up high, all the way over my head, then I jabbed one arm between her knees, then the other, and her legs slid down around my body still chained together at the ankles behind me. I watched her swollen, torn, bleeding cunt slide down in front of me until her ass hit my cock, then I grabbed her by the waist as I lined my shaft up with her pussy. Once I had it pressed against her opening I grabbed her by the hair with one hand and jerked her head down so she could watch what was happening and appreciate how ridiculously out of proportion her pussy was to the weapon about to violate it... and she moaned in horror and denial, anticipating the return of the agony she'd already experienced once.

I watched her stare in terror for a few seconds, wriggling her hips trying to move her cunt away from my cock, and then I drove my hips forward and impaled her. Her legs squeezed like a vice around me and her heels tried to kick against my back but her legs weren't long enough to wrap all the way around and all she did was bounce her calves against the side of my back. She screamed into her gag and tried to throw her head back but I kept my fist clenched in her hair and forced her face down so I could watch her as I fucked her. Every time I slammed into her her eyes would squeeze shut harder, her nostrils would flare, and new sounds of agony would force themselves out past the ball clenched behind her teeth.

Finally I let her head go and it flopped back, then I reached down and crushed a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and her continuous muffled screaming changed pitch. I drove all the way into her then shifted forward a bit more until she was swinging back and the ropes were pulling her upper body into me... then I grabbed one breast with each hand and squeezed, digging my fingers into her flesh like claws. There wasn't a lot to grab there but it was enough, and as she wailed I lifted her entire body up using her tits as handles, then whipped them down, sending her little body hammering down onto my shaft. Again and again I pressed her into the air, stretching her tits as they took the weight of her body on them, then using them to pull her back down onto my cock. Lifting her up got really exhausting after a while though, even with a teeny thing like her... time to switch up.

I pulled out of her and crouched down until I could grab the knife off the ground, then straightened back up, her legs still wrapped around me. I shoved my cock back into her whimpering sobbing body again then pulled her face down and waved the knife in front of it and she made whimpering terrified noises that contained something like a "no no no no no no..." in them. I was grinding my dick into her as I scraped the sharp tip of the blade down her cheek and neck, skipping over the rope, then across her right breast and over her nipple as she shook in terror. I dragged the blade down across her stomach, then back up over her other tit... then suddenly brought it up and cut the rope holding her left arm, as it dropped I took her weight on my cock and let go of her head to grab her arm and force it behind her back. Then I quickly sliced the other rope and dropped the knife to the ground as I caught her other arm. Now I had her pinned to my chest with my arms wrapped around her and her arms immobilized... I walked her back until the noose around her throat tightened again and her breath became a labored wheezing. clenching my hands tightly around her upper arms I started violently fucking into her, bouncing my little toy fuckdoll on my cock, each time I pulled out she'd drop down and start choking, then I'd pound back up into her and lift her body in the air where she'd desperately gasp for breath before dropping back down and having the rope squeeze tight around her throat again. Finally I stepped back a little further and the top of my stroke into her just reached far enough to bury my shaft in her tight twitching pussy without lifting her off the rope and she began to suffocate as I raped her... then as her face turned red and her cunt clamped down hard on my cock I shot another load into her, thrusting until I was drained dry then stepping forward and lifting her enough for her to take a deep gasping breath before she started hacking and coughing. I let her get a couple more rasping gasps in, then pushed her legs back up over my head and brought tem down then let them go. All her weight dropped back onto the rope and she started thrashing her legs against her cuffs as she clawed at the rope with her hands and swung back and forth. I let it continue until her struggles got weak, then sliced the rope with the knife and she collapsed in a heap on the ground.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder while she was still dazed and gasping for air, scooping up the cuffs I'd taken off her wrists at the same time, and carried her a little further along the creek to "station 2".

My second site was where I originally planned to take a breather after a single round raping my prize, I hadn't anticipated kicking things off by fucking her twice in only minutes... but I hadn't thought I'd hit the lottery and find the mother of all cock squeezing little fuckholes between her legs either and I was unbelievably geared up. Just thinking of shoving my cock back in that tiny, torn, spasming, twitching little cunt and feeling it jerk and clench on my shaft again had me almost ready for round three then and there, it was unreal.

I dumped her on the bank of the creek and flipped her onto her stomach, then wrenched her arms behind her back and snapped the cuffs back on. Having already pumped her full of sperm twice I had a need to catch my breath, and that first time plowing her into the dirt had her all kinds of filthy. So, I picked her up and threw her into the creek, easily tossing her light little frame.

Her shocked muffled scream as she flew threw the air cut off suddenly as she splashed into the water. For most of its length the creek ran real shallow over rocks and gravel, but in this spot it gathered into a deeper little pool... maybe 3 feet deep. It ran down out of the mountains, so it was freezing cold. I stood by and watched as the water splashed around her thrashing body while she tried to get her feet under her and stand up... finally managing it and breaking the surface, her hair plastered to her head and her white skin washed clean of the dirt, leaving only the red scrapes and darkening bruises as water ran off her shoulders and down her breasts... and she heaved water out of her nose and around her gag then sucked air and started pushing toward the far bank. The pool was a few yards across in the middle but either end feeding in and out of it was only a shallow couple of feet and I skipped around before she could pull herself all the way out and lashed out with my foot, smashing the sole of my shoe directly into her left tit and knocking her spinning back into the water with a choked off grunting wail.

She flailed around in the water some more, desperately trying to get her feet under her again until her head finally broke the surface again and she hacked and gasped some more. She started back toward the first bank, but stopped as soon as she saw me stepping that way... then started just crying and sobbing into her gag as she stood there, the water rising halfway up her stomach, beginning to shiver more and more noticeably. It was the middle of summer but up here in the hills, under the shade of the trees with a cool breeze blowing across her soaking wet skin while she stood in the freezing pool she looked like she was going to start turning blue any minute. In the meantime, I was having a really relaxing little break watching her break down in the middle of the stream... I still don't thing she noticed the pulley hanging from the thick tree limb high over her head (and was that ever a bitch to get in place) or the rope leading from it down to the other side of the creek.

Finally she couldn't take it any more and pushed towards the far bank again, stumbling awkwardly over the stones on the creek bed and unable to raise her arms for balance. I let her get over towards it since it was where I wanted her, then jumped around to intercept her again... this time grabbing her by the hair and dragging her put of the water. Her breathing was stuttered from the shaking of her body and her continued sobs, if her teeth were capable of meeting they'd be chattering. Before she knew what was happening I'd thrown her to the ground and grabbed the chain between her ankles, then grabbed one end of the rope looped over the pulley and snapped the clip on the end of it onto the chain. Then I grabbed the other end of the rope and began pulling. She was just starting to try and scramble back to her feet when the rope tightened and took her legs out from under her again, and she thudded back into the ground then began being dragged through the dirt on her stomach back into the water, her firm little tits scraping across the ground.

She quickly realized what was about to happen and began wriggling and flopping around but there was nothing she could do. Her legs were lifted into the air so her hips hit the water first and she sucked air loudly as she began sliding in... when her face reached the edge she arched her head back as far as she could trying to keep it out of the water but as the rope pulled her legs higher into the air over the center of the pool her body tilted down, her breathing coming faster and more desperate until she was almost hyperventilating... then her face plunged under as she finally lifted completely off the ground and swung into the pool. She immediately twisted and curled up, stomach muscles straining and contracted to lift her head clear of the water. I judged the height and where she would end up when her strength gave out, adjusted the rope a little more and tied it off, then leaned back against a nearby tree to watch the show.

To be continued... (char limits)
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #2
Nem

...cont:

For the first 30 seconds or so she was going pretty strong but then she began dropping lower bit by bit... her body trembling with the strain, panting hard and moaning in pain around her gag. Her hair dipped further and further into the pool, then the back of her head as her torso straightened further while she jammed her chin against her chest trying to keep her face as high as possible. As the water reached her ears she started jerking, throwing her last strength into bouncing her head higher again but unable to hold it and it fell back even lower than before... her head tilting further down now, water splashing over her forehead and into her eyes as they squeezed shut. I heard her suck in a huge lungful of air then the water rose over her mouth and nose. She finally gave up lifting and dropped straight down, everything above her nipples submerged, her tits bouncing and jiggling on the surface of the water.

I kept an eye on my watch, at just over 30 seconds a blast of air bubbles hit the surface... then some more about 5 seconds later... then about 10 seconds after that her whole body thrashed and heaved and she jerked her head above the water just far and long enough for her to suck in another lungful of air before she collapsed back into the pool. A small shower of leaves rained down as the branch above her shook and bounced. I was actually just a little impressed, she was keeping her head enough to have a plan. She knew she couldn't hold herself out indefinitely so she was resting her muscles for as long as she could hold her breath, then using what energy she had left to grab the next breath. It was going to draw this out... which was fine by me. I settled in to watch as the length of time between each desperate thrashing lifting of her head clear of the water came closer together... the single hissing breath she was able to get each time not enough to keep her body supplied with oxygen properly and giving her less and less rest time until finally on one attempt she just couldn't get all the way clear and she sucked water up her nose as she tried to breath in and dropped back under.

She started thrashing wildly the, the water churning and splashing around her as she jerked and bounced on the end of the rope... the cuffs had bitten hard into her ankles and were tearing them up now, and little trails of blood were trickling 'down' her legs towards her hips. I waited until her flopping around in the water began weakening, then stepped around to where I could reach out and hook the rope and pull her sideways out of the pool. As her head cleared the surface she heaved and heaved and water poured out of her nose and streamed past her gag before she could suck any air back in. Then she hacked and choked as she continued trying to clear the water from her lungs and get breathing properly. I stood between her and the water and let her swing into me, the rope over my shoulder and her slick cold skin hanging against my things, then pushed her further away from the creek and her body rose as it swung out on the rope, the cuffs still slicing into her ankles as she slid up across my cock until she was staring into my stomach still hacking and coughing while her feet rose into the air above me.

I pushed her out to arms length, then looked down at her... holding her out with one stiff arm while I reached down with the other to grab her by the hair and jerk her face up towards me.

"If you don't want to take a ride back into the water, listen up little girl. I'm going to take that ball out of your mouth, then I'm going to ram my cock in there. And you're going to keep your mouth wide open and take what I give you. If you try to scream before I stuff your throat with my dick I'm going to put the ball back in, drop you back in that pool, and leave you hanging there while you try and learn to breathe water. Understand?"

Her head jerked up and down against my grip on her hair...

"Good. One more thing... if you fucking bite me I'm dumping you back in the pool AND I'm cutting your fucking tits off. Understand?"

This time her nodding was panicked, her expression terrified as she sobbed around the gag. That would do. I undid the strap on the gag and pulled the ball out of her mouth and she started babbling immediately.

"Oh god please let me go please it hurts it HURTS just stop please you're killing me please plmmmphh..."

Her begging cut off as I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock into her mouth, she immediately started sobbing around my shaft as I stroked the head along her tongue while I let her body swing back into me and took her weight against my shoulder as her legs stuck into the air over my head. Clenching her hair in my fist I hauled her head back and up, arching her neck and lifting her entire body into the air a couple inches as I pressed her into my body, her mouth and throat now lined up pointing straight down as my cock jabbed up between her gaping lips... then I shifted back towards the creek, letting some slack into the rope, and she dropped down onto my shaft.. the weight of her entire body forcing her down over my bulging cock. The head of my dick hit the opening of her throat and it bulged and stretched... normally I would have had to fuck violently into her face to force my cock down any whore's throat, let alone a little thing like this, but now gravity did all the work. 80lbs of force drove her throat down around my prick. A tearing, rasping choking scream vibrated along my shaft before cutting off in a gagging heave and I felt her throat convulse and vomit hit the head of my cock, pressing against it but unable to force it's way past, her neck already stretched as far as it was physically capable. Her airway packed full of my raping dick and her own bile she began thrashing desperately and I had to grab her legs with one arm to keep them from bouncing off my head.

I let her suffocate on my cock and her puke for a while while I took the ball gag still in my hand and wrapped it around my wrist so I wouldn't lose track of it, then lifted her high enough to pull back into her mouth and she finished throwing up all over my dick. Then I dropped her back down and impaled her throat on my shaft again. I began driving into her, pulling back only far enough on each thrust to give her a fraction of a second to try and gasp a tiny breath of air before slamming back inside her neck. I wrapped both my hands around her thighs and spread them to either side of my head, giving me a direct view down on her torn, bleeding cunt. It was still twitching and spasming from the abuse I had inflicted on it as it bounced up and down in time with my rape of her mouth. Her chest was heaving against my stomach, her hard nipples pressing into me as she frantically tried to get air into her lungs.

I turned my head to the side and licked the inside of her thigh... tasting the cool water from the creek on her still cold skin. Then I sucked her flesh into my mouth and bit down hard as I slammed deep into her neck and felt another wrenching scream tear out of her throat against my cock. She tried to kick her leg away but I squeezed tight with my hands and bore down too hard with my teeth for her to pull free and she howled even harder against my dick before I let her go. Satisfied her screeching had exhausted itself I pulled out and she sucked air hard before I shoved into her again then chomped down on the inside of her other thigh while more muffled wailing massaged my cock. It was too bad she wasn't taller for this part, there was no way for me to get her clit between my teeth and my shaft down her throat at the same time... that would have been a show. Ah well...

I stepped further back while holding her up on my cock, letting some more slack into the rope, then unclipped it from the chain between her ankles before kneeling down, then falling forward and slamming into the ground underneath me with my dick still buried in her mouth and my balls jammed against her upper lip under her nose... crushing her arms under her back as an agonized grunt exploded out of her. Then with her head jammed against the ground and nowhere to go I started fucking her hard, deep and fast... rising up then bringing all my weight down into her face and slamming my cock against the back of her throat then down her tormented airway. She heaved and thrashed under me but had no chance of getting free and her terror at my earlier threat still had her gaping her mouth wide even as she had to be wondering if I was going to fuck her to death right here... until I finally pumped her mouth full of cum.

When I pulled out all she could do was gag and hack and cough for air and I immediately grabbed the gag off my arm then shoved it back into her mouth again, securing it tightly. Then I grabbed her by the chain on her legs and dragged her through the dirt a short way to another length of rope I had stored nearby. I tossed it out on the ground then tossed her on top of it and flipped her onto her back. Using the cuffs on her ankles I forced her legs up against her chest… she started to fight against it but her ankles were too torn up already and the pain was too much for her, and she immediately gave it up.

I braced myself against her legs to keep them jammed up into her chest, then grabbed one end of the rope and tied it around her leg just above the knee. The rope ran from there under her back and out the other side, and I grabbed the other end and pulled it tight, the rope burning along her skin as it yanked her knee up into her side, then I shoved her other knee down to the other side and tied the rope around it as well. Now with her legs secured firmly I took off the cuffs off.

I was getting worn out, but I definitely had one more round in me once I rested up a bit. There was no chance I was missing out on what I had planned to finish up. I could definitely use the time while I recharged my batteries to amuse myself some more. Soon-yi was still hacking and coughing against her gag while she shuddered and trembled on the ground, and I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her back towards the creek again… looking for the right place. A little downstream from the pool I saw it. I dragged her into the water and across the rocks until I could push her into position. The place I shoved her into was a section where the water flowed just a little wider than her body between a narrow section of the banks, running about 5 or 6 inches deep over the rocks. When I pressed her down in it, facing upstream, the water hit the top of her head and splashed over her face while it also flowed up over her shoulders and onto her chest before streaming of her stomach. It also ran all down the side of her body. Her pussy and ass, turned up into the air, were clear of the flow but her arms were trapped between her back and the rocks completely submerged. I planted a foot between her tits to hold her down while she shrieked and whimpered behind the gag, her entire body trembling violently from the freezing cold water flowing over and around it. The water was splashing into her nose and mouth, making it more difficult for her to breath… which wasn’t something she’d been having an easy time of even before that between the ball in her mouth and the assault on her throat. And her waist was partially wedged into a depression between two of the larger stones, making it harder for her to wriggle out of position. The sight had my juices beginning to flow again already.

I stepped onto her stomach with my other foot, putting all my weight on her… crushing her arms underneath her and making her breathing even more difficult, balancing there as long as I could while she twisted underneath me before I stepped one leg back again. Then I turned around and stepped back up, this time my foot coming down on her face… turning it to the side and pressing it into the water and she bucked underneath me to make me step back off again to keep from falling over.

I continued playing with her for at least another 15 minutes. Her hair was plastered to her head, and her shivering and trembling were becoming so violent she almost looked like she was having a seizure. Her breath was coming in quick, panting gasps when it wasn’t interrupted by spluttering hacking coughs and attempts to blow water out of her nostrils… and I was ready to go one more time before calling it a day and clearing out. My cock now standing back at attention again at the sight of her underneath me and the anticipation of what was to come.

I knelt down and put my weight onto one arm which I planted between her tits, then stretched my feet back between her legs and spread them, planting a foot on either bank while my cock pointed down at her teeny, puckered little asshole. With my free hand I reached down and jammed my pinky finger into her ass. I had to press, and grind, and wriggle it into her before it finally penetrated her clenching asshole, which clamped down over it hard enough to cut off circulation while her eyes bugged out and she let out a gurgling howl beneath me.

Her cunt had been the tightest hole I’d ever fucked, I’d torn it open getting my cock inside it… this was going to be pure heaven.

I yanked my finger out of her, stretching her asshole out from her body before it released it with a snap… then I grabbed my cock and guided it down until the head was pressed firmly into her ass. The proportions were so skewed it looked like I was about to violate her with a sawed off baseball bat. I pressed down hard, feeling her sphincter stretch nowhere close to enough to squeeze my cock through as I drove it into her ass and she let out a gurgling howl underneath me. I thrust against her again, and again… stretching and denting her flesh into her body without getting through while she screamed and cried and kicked her heels in the air. Then I started grinding my cock into her, and I got a little further in as she stretched a little further around the tip of the shaft… but I could tell from the resistance that that was as far as she was going naturally.

Of course I didn’t care even a little about how far she could go naturally.

I braced myself, then slowly but steadily built up the pressure until I was throwing nearly all the strength my cock could take into her and she began to give… I jerked forward slightly as I felt something give way and she lost her mind, her eyes rolling up in her head and every muscle in her body going rigid as it strained against me and inhuman animal sounds rasped out from her throat, and I gave one more violent thrust forward and shot into her rectum with a tearing sensation. I could barely get a couple inches in before the friction tried to bring me to a stop but I bore down and thrust harder, ripping through the resistance until I was buried in her asshole. Her entire body was convulsing wildly, jerking up and down mindlessly while it still vibrated with her uncontrollable shivering… the only effect to make her fuck her ass up into me but she was beyond noticing.

I started fucking back into her hard, thrusting deeply and powerfully with each stroke and she began to scream in rhythm which each impact as my cock bottomed out in her. Her asshole clenched around my shaft so hard it was almost painful but absolutely glorious. With every stroke back I was actually pulling her ass up into the air slightly she was squeezing my cock so tightly, then I’d slam back down into her and her sphincter would be driven at least a couple inches deeper between her cheeks before sliding back up my dick.

I continued raping her ass for 5… 10… 15 minutes. Having no problem drawing things out after already emptying my load into her three times. The pressure around my cock eased up slightly as the violation went on and on and her asshole was ripped up more and more, and blood was dripping down her crack into the water. The sounds she was making ceased to be describable, her body lost the strength to continue her jerking convulsing reaction to the pain but the shivering and trembling continued as I stabbed down into her over and over again.

Finally I reached the end and spewed my last load into her rectum, burying my cock in her and savoring the sensation as her flesh twitched around me before I pulled out and stepped up onto the bank. Her ass gaped open… slowly shrinking but not closing. Her body trembled and shook in the water but she made no attempt to struggle her way out of it, just laying there with her chest heaving, mewling noises coming from her throat while the water splashed over her body.

I thought of just leaving her there, but at this point she was probably so far gone she would never be able to get out and die of hypothermia or something… and I preferred she be up and walking around the world remembering our time together. It tickled me. So I dragged her out of the water and dumped her on the shore before starting my clean-up.

Most of the ropes I’d set up I never handled without gloves on so I wouldn’t have to worry about them later, but the ends of some I’d grabbed to tie around my toy I cut away and packed up to bring out with me. I wasn’t sure if you could pull a print off a rope, but no point taking chances. Soon-yi’s extended time in the water took care of any issues there after I dunked her back in the pool and gave her a rough and thorough scrubbing with my fingers shoved inside her while she weakly flopped around and cried out. I left the cuffs and rope on after they’d been thoroughly washed through the creek too, eventually she could manage to get herself to the trail if she tried really, really hard. I’d be long gone before that happened though. I almost wanted to stick around and watch to see who ran into her first and what they’d do… it would be comedy gold if she made it to the trail and the first people to find her was some bunch of guys who decide Christmas came early… but I’m not quite that stupid.

I got dressed, took a final inventory of equipment and personal effects and anything else I’d been in contact with, then made my way back to the trail again… shedding my mask and stuffing it away in the pack about halfway back and making sure I wasn’t seen coming back out of the woods… then very carefully making my way back to the trailhead… avoiding direct contact with anyone who might decide to give any descriptions of single male hikers they saw out and about today later on until I was back at my car and then gone.

It would be a long time before I hiked here again… I was going to miss it. Of course, there were a lot of other parks, and who knows, maybe I’d find another idyllic little spot and inspiration would strike again.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very HOT! Nem.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
Nem

Glad you liked it jwham.

I was originally planning on having that final ass rape with her straddling a fallen tree... but I decided about halfway through that the effects of the creek on her naked little body would be more interesting .
Epiphany