Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Conscience in fantasies

Is there room for conscience in your rape fantasies ?

When the whole scenario unfolds in your head : walking in the street, finding a prey, stalking and jump her, do you think about what you're gonna do like "yeah I'm gonna bring that girl down to the dirty floor but hey women are always looking for ways to look even more sexy, spending entire week-ends on Oxford street looking for clothes that drive us crazy while we spend our week-ends fix the plumbery and houses problems, so they deserved to be raped !!"

Or do you just see yourself jump your victim without any thoughts ?

I personaly find it hotter with thoughts.

In my fantasy I'm the victim and I always hear my domina rapists talking to me, kind of explaining why I deserve my butt to be force-pegged. It kinda brings me back to primary schools days when that teacher used to make fun of me in front of the whole class. I'm pretty sure part of my rape fantasy seeds came from that period of my life, when my mind was looking for ways to cope with the horror LOL
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not sure if you're asking for thoughts or a conscience on this. As for thoughts - that is easy - there certainly are. And as my fantasy usually is more involved and lengthy I have a lot of time to share my thoughts with my victim. There will be a conversation, perhaps one-way, where I tell her what I'm thinking about her. I may or may not tell her what I'm going to do next to her.

As for a conscience, I suppose part of me feels a bit guilty. But not before I blow my load in her for the last time. But as she was dressed to kill and only going to the grocery store I know she was looking for attention from guys. Just not guys like me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

I find it hotter when there's thought and history behind it. That said, I have had the occassional "spontaneous" fantasies.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
There will be a conversation, perhaps one-way, where I tell her what I'm thinking about her.
that's cool.
I like this idea. Telling the victim what you think of her. Can you have even more pleasure if you nail her with sharp and accurate remarks ? Assuming you have a psycho analysis talent ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote