Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wikileaks

I'm mildly surprised that someone has not yet brought up the question of Mr Assange of Wikileaks fame. I love the bloke just as I love any whistleblower who lifts the rock to expose the worms below.
I can't say I'm surprised at the revelations of corruption, venality, lies, stupidity, incompetence and greed perpetrated by our beloved politicians and "statesmen."
I love how they all run for cover squealing about "National Security" and "breaches of confidentiality' when their nefarious schemes and greedy actions are exposed to the world at large.
One US Senator wants him executed for treason. (What's he got to hide I wonder?)
I'd love to hear your views but please don't refer to him as a rapist as we all know how politically inspired those charges are.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At first I was outraged that these documents were going to be released. I honestly thought there were secrets that were going to be exposed that would cost people their lives. Instead I find what I've read and read about to be along the lines of your thoughts - a bunch of incompetents running the show. And we all sit and wonder why the world is in such a mess.

Maybe it's because I work for the private sector instead of the public sector. But many of the things these people are doing in "public interest" are so misguided I have to wonder how they ascended into the positions they hold. I know it happens in private industry as well but I've also found that eventually these people get found out and discharged. Such was the case of a former boss of mine. She was totally incompetent at her job running an IT department. But during the last wave of layoffs upper management finally realized what a problem she was.

What needs to happen now that some of these politicians need to be tossed out. Unfortunately that probably will not happen but by exposing real issues maybe there will be some meaningful changes.

For me following wikileaks has been an interesting exercise as I've come around 180 degrees on this issue. That doesn't happen often to me. I was ready to have Mr Assange shot on site when this first started and now I realize that while there might have been better ways to handle this, it really is in everyone's interest that this be brought to light.

On the other hand, if people end up dying because of this then I'm going to have to change my mind.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I figured I had missed the thread, you folks are usually pretty verbal about world news.

But regardless, I was much like Justmetoo, and was outraged someone would leak important files that could causes harm or threaten life or peace. But once they were revealed I sighed and thought "good, lets see all the dirty laundry the government has hidden away." It is all very highschool name calling and labelling.

Kind of interesting though, how the protesting has gone from the physical to the non-materialized internet sabotage. It will bring in a whole new wave of movement. Other groups like Anonymous are going to be the biggest help to formulate change in the world going forward.

Maybe the gov'ts will beef up their security a bit more...Sorta sad how easy State secrets were able to be divulged and broadcasted.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Tell me if I'm wrong but I thought Assange was not a U.S. citizen. Isn't he Australian? Which begs the question: How can he be tried for treason in the U.S. if he's not an American? WTF?
Old 04-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Tell me if I'm wrong but I thought Assange was not a U.S. citizen. Isn't he Australian? Which begs the question: How can he be tried for treason in the U.S. if he's not an American? WTF?
You are right - he is an Australian citizen of sorts. But he does not have diplomatic immunity. As he was using Twitter, a US based company for some of his communications that might be one way he could be tried. If he commits a crime in the US he could be tried here. At least that is my understanding.

More likely the US government will attempt to strong-arm the British, Swedish and Australian governments to do something.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Treason? Americans aren't exactly known for their intelligence now are they? If the poorest citizen of the Republic of "I fucking hate America and think they should all die. Now." shat on a Big Mac whilst singing "The Car Mangled Spanner" out of tune, and declaring Barak Obama had been born in Canada and that he was a Pikey loving commie Hindu, some idiot somewhere in that nation would probably consider that an act of treason had been commited somehow. What is more, they'd probably get a vote through congress to go and bomb shit out of the Republic of "I fucking hate America and think they should all die. Now.", especially if it were one of the 5 poorest nations in the world and had absolutely no way of defending itself except by fabricating car bombs out of goat shit or something.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well said my old mate. Trust you to cut through the bullshit and say it like it is in your own inimitable way.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
batffink
Privileged Member

And further more, going off the subject a bit, do you think that if all the Saudis exported was camel shit, would the USA still have its nose up their arses?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know.... I love you guys. And I'm the first one to admit that things are perfect over here. We have more than our fair share of idiots, thieves and nutjobs. I don't even think I am more sensitive than the next person. But honestly, is it really necessary to continually bash the U.S.? I can take some amount of heat and even feel we deserve it, especially when dealing with bureaucratic idiocy. No nation in the world is immune to that, and we definitely have our fair share and then some. A quick look at the last six months in Arizona and you really do begin to wonder who is putting LSD in the water. But why single us out for namecalling and sweeping generalizations? Is it because we are such a big target? Are we really that hated in the rest of the world? This is my country, and cynical as I normally about most things, I am a card-carrying patriot. It's hard for me to consider the intelligence behind your ideas when my first reaction is defensive.

That said, the problem is not with Julian Assange, much as people want to make it so. It's with the fact that none of the countries or organizations seem to be able to keep their secrets actually ... well ... secret. The demonizing of Assange is silly - not to mention counter-productive.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Assange is what he is. A rabble-rouser, an anarchist, someone who likes to create confusion and contention. He doesnt do it out of any sense of duty, I doubt he cares much one way or the other. He does it for the notoriety, for the attention. He does it to see just how much trouble he can cause.

He's a loser.

He's pitiful.

That said, he never took an oath to protect or safeguard those secrects and he isnt a US citizen so I suppose he can do what he wants. Maybe there is something he can be charged with, probably not tho.

No... the person who commited treason, the person who violated their oaths was the soldier who supplied Assange with the materials. THAT person is a traitor. He sold out his country, he dishonored his uniform. Too bad the military isnt seeking the death penalty. He's earned it.

Oh... and point of fact. The rape investigation was going on long before these secrets were released though it's starting to look like nothing is going to come of it.