Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First real incest thoughts

This was a weird thing, some may say sick. I want to say off the bat that this is not an incest thing. Just a very weird experience that I will never admit to anyone’s face ever. I moved away from home about 19 years ago and visit about twice a year. Well, I was up visiting for a wedding this past February( and I’m talking about this now because I just recently came to terms with this). I will just jump into the story. I got into her car, well SUV if that matters, my sister were driving together, just me and her. We were running a little late and she said she had to pull into the mall and go to Dillards to get some hose. I did think it was odd of her not having them on in the winter and a formal event. She pulled in and I waited in the car while she got them. She came out of the store, opened the passenger door and told me to get out and drive. So I was driving and of course her plan was to put them on, on the way to the wedding. I saw her unstrap her heels and pull out the hose package, when she opened them, she pulled out one leg and I was thinking to myself, oh stockings. Looking at them got me a little excited (not because my sister was holding them, just looked sexy). She rolled it up and started to put it on, I was looking at the road and watched out of the corner of my eyes, once she got it over her foot, I was like, holy shit those hose look good. Instead of looking away and trying me hardest to just look at the road, I kept rolling my eyes over watching the hose go on and oh, as much as I hated it and tried not to, I was getting an erection. As she was pulling them on I could hear the stretching sound the hose were making, which kind of made worse for me because I liked it even more. She got them mid thigh and I was thinking to myself how high is she going to go. She’s lifting her dress as she is pulling them on higher, she went up far enough to just get a glimpse of her panties. Then I could hear snap, snap as she finished pulling them up and adjusting them. At this point I hated to admit to myself and believe that I had such a hard on and when I say hard on I mean throbbing hard on. I looked down at myself and it was very obvious I had a hard on, the loose suite pants do not hold much back. I had to reach down and have my forearm cover it because if she looked over she would have seen my erection, try explaining that one. My erection was from you and not because of you. Well I watched her put on the other leg and again as much as I tried I had to watch. Then when she finished, she put on her heels, one ankle over knee to strap on each heel. Each time could see top lace of hose and slight panty shot (not that I really wanted to look at her pussy anyway). She then lifted herself up to pull her dress back down to her knees. I was actually kind of relieved that it was all over with. She was very fast getting these on, less than 10 seconds a leg, but my erection lasted at least 5 minutes.
I saw her many times in the past with just pantyhose on and did nothing for me except have the opposite effect than if I seen it on someone else.
I was very confused and felt like a real pervert even though at no point did I ever want to fuck her. But if I magically was able to video tape it or if somehow I was invisible, I would have definitely masturbated. I felt weird that whole night around her even though I wasn’t still getting excited about her hose, but was having flashbacks of her sliding on the hose every time I saw her feet. I could understand all of this if it was years ago and in my early teens (hormones shooting everywhere), but I am in my 30’s.
I do not mean for the above to sound erotic to everyone, just trying to have you envision what I was feeling. This is very hard to do without sounding like a pervert.
I am sure many of you can relate to something like this in your lifetime even if you do not want to admit it. From my research, most of us with pantyhose fetish have started the fetish in our cribs with our mothers. This doesn’t mean you ever wanted to have sex with your mother when you were 1.
Would love to hear about anyone else who has had a similar experience at anytime, you can PM if you want to stay anonymous.
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
barnabus_c2001

barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking sis

Dude you are kidding yourself u did want to fuck her just admit it nothing wrong with it.
barnabus_c2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, I did want her at that time, just was the first time I was so turned on by her. I could understand if I was pre-teen/teen or something, but not to start when I'm in my 30s. I guess its because I lived far away for so long and mostly go up to visit for special occasions. So during those times she is dressed very nice, makeup, hair done up and smelling great.
I guess it was a little lie to say it was the only time I looked at her like that. It was a slow build up over the last two years. I slowly started to eye her up down and was like damn, she got some legs, then I would snap out real quick, saying to myself, 'Stop, that is your sister'. Just watching her put those hose on sent me over the top.
I reason I posted this topic now was that I was talking to her about 5 days ago and started to get a hard on and was stroking it a little while talking to her reminiscing about her sliding the hose on with legs spread.
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote