Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2008, 04:12 AM   #101
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

"Hey, i am not a referee or a judge, i'm not going to say who's right or wrong, or if she/you did well. I stated that you pissed her looking on from the effect."

I know, it's just not my problem if she's pissed off.

"No. The original statment i try to defend is: "Rape has psychological impacts as well, among other things"."

Again, I'm aware these things happen.

"You should be thanking God for being the lucky one instead of trying to convince others that its no big deal."

I'm not all that religious-y, and why shouldn't I try to convince others that its no big deal?
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #102
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It seems it is, you ask questions and you get no answer. Not a problem exactly, but definitely a bad handling of your audience.

Since you are aware you already know that rape is worst on its effects than robbery, so why comparing them in the first place?

Its not important if you are religious, neither am i, you got the point very well. Because their reality says that it is.
Its like going in starving kids in 3rd world and telling them: "Come on, you cant be hungry, its your idea!"

Last edited by ego; 03-02-2008 at 09:38 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:09 AM   #103
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Problem here seems to be the way Balishaq has her values set. For most people, their bodies are of greater value then their money. She feels her money is more valueable, an unusually materialistic way of seeing the world, even for me.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:36 AM   #104
Balishag

"Since you are aware you already know that rape is worst on its effects than robbery, so why comparing them in the first place?"

That's not what I said.

"Its like going in starving kids in 3rd world and telling them: "Come on, you cant be hungry, its your idea!"

What? This makes very little sense, nor, if it did make sense, would it be applicable to this argument since food is a tangible, and the psychological effects from rape would not be.

"Problem here seems to be the way Balishaq has her values set. For most people, their bodies are of greater value then their money. She feels her money is more valueable, an unusually materialistic way of seeing the world, even for me."

That is so far away from what I've said that it's ridiculous.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #105
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
"Its like going in starving kids in 3rd world and telling them: "Come on, you cant be hungry, its your idea!"

What? This makes very little sense, nor, if it did make sense, would it be applicable to this argument since food is a tangible, and the psychological effects from rape would not be.
People are flesh and soul, they suffer to spiritual problems as well. Which usually cant be solved, one can only get over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
That is so far away from what I've said that it's ridiculous.
Could you tell us again what you have said after all? Plain and simple, within 2-3 sentences?
Old 03-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #106
dirtman

dirtman has initial reputation

If the original poster was looking for a real life scene, I can't help but...
I'm still looking to get "anally raped" (I'm MALE and bi) in the London area one weekend - PM if interested
dirtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #107
danny

danny has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to danny

Anal has always been my main interest...no idea why really, rape fantasy or just straight up normal relationship rea life with a normal girl. There IS just something about it.

Last edited by danny; 03-03-2008 at 05:14 PM.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #108
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
As stated above ... try actually reading what I wrote ... if your mind is able to comprehend it that is.
Hey.... simply because you're a moderator doesn't give you the right to go ad hominem....
let the open marketplace of ideas sort that chappie out.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #109
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Damn this thread has gotten weird.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #110
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Hey.... simply because you're a moderator doesn't give you the right to go ad hominem....
let the open marketplace of ideas sort that chappie out.
I don't see Sternenlied had used any of her moderation's power in that argument,she was talking with her as a member to a member,and if you saw the way of Balishag in her argument you would know that Stern was kind with her.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #111
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasVerlangen
No, being a human being does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasVerlangen
I don't think I did (not exclusively that is).
Old 03-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #112
Balishag

Stern: "...if your mind is able to comprehend it that is"

wikipedia: "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim."

This is appeal to force, another logical fallacy, by the way.

Stern: "you really don't want to find out what's it like when I actually DO attack someone."
Old 03-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #113
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
I don't think I did (not exclusively that is).
Once again: Reading and understanding is the key ...
Old 03-08-2008, 05:27 AM   #114
Black Rose Immortal

Black Rose Immortal has initial reputation

As a quiet and casual observer, it seems to me that what may perhaps be going on here is that Ms. Balishag has found a way to deal with the unfortunate incident from her past by rationalizing it in a way that is unusual, perhaps even shocking, but by no necessary means inherently wrong, or immoral.

Unless I have failed to understand her, it doesn't seem to me that she is seeking to push her admittedly, er, "unorthodox" views on others, but rather that she has found a way that works - for her - to rationalize and integrate this incident into her life. And to the extent that this is what is going on, she should be left alone with it.

I don't think that she truly thinks that the world would be a better place if the world adopted her viewpoint, but rather she simply does not want to be thought immoral for having adopted this viewpoint herself.

Having no sense of, but tremendous sympathy for, what the tragedy of rape entails, I am inclined to give its victims wide latitude in their interpretations of it.

Unless I have misunderstood her, in which case, I defer.
Black Rose Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #115
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I´ve just read this thread and I´m going to answer the first post by Emily Johnson.

If you like anal consensual sex, anal fantasy rape is great. You can let fly your imagination as you feel humiliated and degraded at the same time you feel pleasure.
When I have role played anal rape I have been insulted too, what makes me more excited. It is also a turn on get my hair pulled as I´m penetrated.
Besides, I begged for mercy too, what makes the man even more excited too. Begging and screams is a must in anal rape.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #116
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
If you like anal consensual sex, anal fantasy rape is great. You can let fly your imagination as you feel humiliated and degraded at the same time you feel pleasure.
When I have role played anal rape I have been insulted too, what makes me more excited. It is also a turn on get my hair pulled as I´m penetrated.
Besides, I begged for mercy too, what makes the man even more excited too. Begging and screams is a must in anal rape.
*get down on one knee*

Marry me :-)
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:18 PM   #117
SaintGremory

SaintGremory has initial reputation

You have a way with words Emily. Anal rape is very hot
SaintGremory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #118
fxckedflower

fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to fxckedflower Send a message via Skype™ to fxckedflower

Well, I don't know what mess is going on here, but I have been anally raped and I think about it often. It's hands-down the most shameful and traumatizing part of my experience, yet I crave it.

Yeah, I'm hugely fucked in the head, but whatever. I want to be used in that way again, very very badly. To feel that desecrated and brutalized in that particular way all over again would be a hugely powerful turn-on. ESPECIALLY if the 'offender' knew my history in detail.

God, I'm going to hell.
fxckedflower is offline   Reply With Quote