Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2014, 03:27 PM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, but who gives a shit about all that? You're just a cock socket.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #22
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Cock socket waiting on a big rocket...LOL. Feelings way too overrated.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #23
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
That could be hot!
I like the idea of a "run-of-the-mill" rape which my rapist would not think about twice - but which leaves me heavily traumatized.
I try to imagine an everyday situation - at home in my parking garage, at work while going downstairs to the archives...places I feel generally safe.
A hit over the head so I'm dazed, my skirt pulled up roughly and I'm suddenly forced onto the floor while fingers are reaching between my legs and spread my lips...
My arms are pinned under my body, a hand is firmly over my mouth and suddenly I feel a warm, hard dick shoving its way inside of my body.
Best case scenario - the rapist gets disturbed by my neighbors, co-workers and everybody KNOWS.
They see me a rape victim and I break down then. No way to hide.
Afraid to be alone, in the dark, to do anything really - a total nutcase.
The PITY!
I start shaking when I'm alone in a store, in a parking lot - feeling but not knowing that I'm watched ALL THE TIME.
I start to do crazy things like have my - poor suffering - best friend pick me up from sports (because parking garage) and get a therapist.
Maybe I'm institutionlized for a few weeks so I can function again in the real world.
One day I do think I'm over it - I allow myself to drive to a mall (lots of people) and get myself something nice for being so brave...
Dressing room - just about to pull a blouse over my head - hear the door open - a rough hand over my mouth - "hello slut - miss me?"
Yeah, maybe a bit of "feelings" might be extra (terrifying) fun ;-)
I'm loving the thought and detail in your fantasy, and I would live up to that terror, once my hand went over your mouth I would abuse and humiliate you, strip you naked and have my way with you leaving you quivering on the floor a broken mess.
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:24 AM   #24
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
I'm loving the thought and detail in your fantasy, and I would live up to that terror, once my hand went over your mouth I would abuse and humiliate you, strip you naked and have my way with you leaving you quivering on the floor a broken mess.
Love this idea - this way the stalking serves double!
You'll know exactly when I make a first attempt to get my life back AND you could tell me all those details while you are breaking me again!
The little whisper of "is that what haunted you all those nights?" when you shove yourself inside of me, the rough voice when you tell me about how I ran around, locking all the doors ("did that help - no, no, nooooo!), mmmmhhh!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:26 AM   #25
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Well, and you're not that kind of a rapist - less finesse more fist, I guess...
Old 01-04-2014, 06:57 AM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who needs finesse? Rape is just a way of getting my cock wet without buying you dinner first. Besides which, no woman wants to be thought of as a whore so why not rape her instead?

I'm sure that if it ever happened to you, you would feel all the things you describe. Who gives a shit though? It's the physical manifestations of all those feelings that I'm interested in, the screams, cries, whimpers, pleading and begging. That's what makes my cock hard. I don't really give a shit if it takes a punch to the mouth or pissing on your face to get you there.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #27
GentleRaper

GentleRaper is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it hurts most for the victims when they are raped by someone they trust like family members or best friends. For example, a girl which is raped by her sister and sister's husband or by her parents, when the mom forces her to fuck dad. Then the victim feels most used and humiliated.
GentleRaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #28
Drizzle

Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Predators don't care about the 'feelings' of thier prey
Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #29
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation

Quote:
Love this idea - this way the stalking serves double!
You'll know exactly when I make a first attempt to get my life back AND you could tell me all those details while you are breaking me again!
The little whisper of "is that what haunted you all those nights?" when you shove yourself inside of me, the rough voice when you tell me about how I ran around, locking all the doors ("did that help - no, no, nooooo!), mmmmhhh!
Oh yes the pain and terror in your eyes as you realise that this would never be over, your body would be ravaged, and beaten, you would be frightened to sleep ever again, Imagine the moment when I find you again and pin you down, forcing myself into you and you realise this will be your life from now on!!
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:12 AM   #30
rpefan

rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Saturday Night Live 04-16-77

Craig.....Elliot Gould
Ted Meyers.....Dan Aykroyd
Bob Lewis.....Garrett Morris
Roy Matthews.....Bill Murray
Sam Montgomery.....John Belushi

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig: Our last guest is Sam Montgomery, who, I understand, has started a twenty-four hour rape hotline.

Sam Montgomery: That's right, Craig. Almost invariably, a man is very upset after he's committed a rape, and we give the rapist an opportunity to talk to someone who understands what he's gone through.

Craig: Do you encourage the rapist to go to the police?

Sam Montgomery: Yes, of course. A big reason why there are so many rapes is that rapists very often do not go to the police.

Craig: Why not?

Sam Montgomery: Well, the police treat the rapist with disrespect; they arrest him; the police psychiatrists, who are often women, ask him embarrassing questions. It's a humiliating experience.

Craig: I think it's marvelous what you're doing. And I believe we have a number the rapist can call twenty-four hours a day..

[ SUPER: "Rape-Rap" ]

There it is. Rape-Rap. 5555-3355.

Sam Montgomery: We'd like to thank the phone company for cooperating by giving us that phone number.

Craig: [ to camera ] So, if you've raped someone in the last few days, why don't you give that number a call?

Sam Montgomery: It's completely anonymous. And we see that the name is not printed in the paper. Very often, to be known as a rapist is a social stigma, and it can ruin a man's life.

Craig: And good luck to you, Sam.

Sam Montgomery: Thank you, Craig.

Craig: We've run out of time. Thanks, men. Tune in tomorrow, when Mayor Beame talks about micing marriage and a career.

[ fade ]
rpefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:51 PM   #31
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
That could be hot!
I like the idea of a "run-of-the-mill" rape which my rapist would not think about twice - but which leaves me heavily traumatized.
I try to imagine an everyday situation - at home in my parking garage, at work while going downstairs to the archives...places I feel generally safe.
A hit over the head so I'm dazed, my skirt pulled up roughly and I'm suddenly forced onto the floor while fingers are reaching between my legs and spread my lips...
My arms are pinned under my body, a hand is firmly over my mouth and suddenly I feel a warm, hard dick shoving its way inside of my body.
Best case scenario - the rapist gets disturbed by my neighbors, co-workers and everybody KNOWS.
They see me a rape victim and I break down then. No way to hide.
Afraid to be alone, in the dark, to do anything really - a total nutcase.
The PITY!
I start shaking when I'm alone in a store, in a parking lot - feeling but not knowing that I'm watched ALL THE TIME.
I start to do crazy things like have my - poor suffering - best friend pick me up from sports (because parking garage) and get a therapist.
Maybe I'm institutionlized for a few weeks so I can function again in the real world.
One day I do think I'm over it - I allow myself to drive to a mall (lots of people) and get myself something nice for being so brave...
Dressing room - just about to pull a blouse over my head - hear the door open - a rough hand over my mouth - "hello slut - miss me?"
Yeah, maybe a bit of "feelings" might be extra (terrifying) fun ;-)
Your so naughty..I want you like that *evil grin*
Old 01-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #32
Drizzle

Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, I care to the point that I'm getting pleasure from her body, I enjoy the fact that she is in pain.
Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #33
Bambi3

Brilliant setup!
I love the slight anchor line to normal life, the fight to overcome this horrible experience - all crushed by a really good stalker who is not just a rapist but a full blown sadist as well!
Well, I suppose the desperate, silent scream will keep my mouth wide open...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
Oh yes the pain and terror in your eyes as you realise that this would never be over, your body would be ravaged, and beaten, you would be frightened to sleep ever again, Imagine the moment when I find you again and pin you down, forcing myself into you and you realise this will be your life from now on!!
Old 01-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #34
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Brilliant setup!
I love the slight anchor line to normal life, the fight to overcome this horrible experience - all crushed by a really good stalker who is not just a rapist but a full blown sadist as well!
Well, I suppose the desperate, silent scream will keep my mouth wide open...
I don't know. I still say just kidnap you and train you to enjoy it. Twist your mind until you live to serve my needs. Then dump you off to try and see if you can get your life together again and then let you catch glimpses of me here and there just to be sure you remember.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:36 AM   #35
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fellings...nothing more than fellings...
Old 01-11-2014, 02:38 AM   #36
Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
I don't know. I still say just kidnap you and train you to enjoy it. Twist your mind until you live to serve my needs. Then dump you off to try and see if you can get your life together again and then let you catch glimpses of me here and there just to be sure you remember.
That would be one tough training job ;-)
Old 01-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #37
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it would be especially devastating to be forced to orgasm during the rape. You're already using my body as a weapon against me; does the way I'm reacting secretly mean I enjoyed or somehow invited it? If so then why do I feel so devastated by it?

What gets me hot is the idea of the rapists being someone I knew and had contact with from time to time---guys in the dorms, for instance--who liked to mentally torment me by leaving threatening notes under my door or frightening messages on my voicemail, or even molest me in the halls walking to and from class (or in the parking lot, or in the reading room of the library, etc.) I never know where they'll be; as far as I know they are always watching me, always hunting me, ready to grab me and make me pay for trying to get help. They love to see me in constant fear and never speaking up for myself again. They will mold me into a timid, easily-controlled creature, a doll and plaything for their use.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #38
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
That would be one tough training job ;-)
pfff like I always say most of the easy jobs ain't worth doing. I tell you if I weren't an ocean away you would be in trouble. You better hope I don't find another military contracting job or you could be in serious trouble, or will serious trouble be in you.. I get so confused sometimes.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #39
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I think it would be especially devastating to be forced to orgasm during the rape. You're already using my body as a weapon against me; does the way I'm reacting secretly mean I enjoyed or somehow invited it? If so then why do I feel so devastated by it?

What gets me hot is the idea of the rapists being someone I knew and had contact with from time to time---guys in the dorms, for instance--who liked to mentally torment me by leaving threatening notes under my door or frightening messages on my voicemail, or even molest me in the halls walking to and from class (or in the parking lot, or in the reading room of the library, etc.) I never know where they'll be; as far as I know they are always watching me, always hunting me, ready to grab me and make me pay for trying to get help. They love to see me in constant fear and never speaking up for myself again. They will mold me into a timid, easily-controlled creature, a doll and plaything for their use.
That's terrible .. what college is this. I'll rush right over and help .. them. I always wanted to finish my psychology Master's.