Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tickled while raped

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who combines their fetishes like this. Tickling makes me wet, and so does being held down and forcibly fucked.

I have a fantasy about being staked out in a spread-eagle and my rapist deciding I'm not participating enough. He starts to tickle me and I flail, writhing within my bonds and clenching around his cock. For an added dose of humiliation, he's filming the whole thing.

Tell me I'm not the only one?
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You would be squirming wildly on my cock. The more you squirm, the more I tickle you and the harder I rape you.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This works for me. I especially enjoy you being staked out spread eagle. Tickling so you are struggling to get away from that as well as from me just makes you all the more tasty.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)

It's not really my thing, but you're definitely not the only one. RTB has a long vid called "Customer Service" that you would absolutely love...

I used to date a sub who absolutely loved it. Said the first time she ever came was being tickled on the inner thigh, so that's what she wanted me to do about half the time.
NegativeCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

oh no your not .. and your going to be sooo stalked from now on...
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seeing a girl wet herself is interesting, sometimes tickling her can achieve this. I remember one occasion having this girl pinned to the floor, kneeling on her arms whilst sat on her boobs, back to her face. I was alternately tickling her and finger fucking her, and during a bout of tickling she wet herself and began to cry. That's when I switched to fisting her and she began cumming hard, squirting until the floor was liking a paddling pool.

She was a squirming, crying, embarrassed mess by the time I was done.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
Phase

Phase Level 1 (100+)Phase Level 1 (100+)

Tickle torturing is like, my main fetish. At least as prominent as rape in my fantasies.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Not into it, but I have a...partner who likes her legs beings held up, or ankles trapped, and tickled/teased/etc. Definitely a good preliminary before banging her...
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #9
Butt_Stalker

Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)

There are TONS of men out there who would torture tickle you if they had the chance, before, or even DURING the rape.

I would tie you down tight, stuff your mouth with wet panties, and then seal your lips with duct tape.

Then, while you stared at me with bulging eyes, desperately trying to get off a muffled scream for help, and yanking frantically at your restraints, I would leisurely tickle rape you all night, taking my time to find the most sensitive places on your nude body, before I rammed you.
Butt_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It would make for a good prelude.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #11
Phallux

Phallux has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Phallux Send a message via Skype™ to Phallux

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleRape View Post
Tickling makes me wet, and so does being held down and forcibly fucked.

I have a fantasy about being staked out in a spread-eagle and my rapist deciding I'm not participating enough. He starts to tickle me and I flail, writhing within my bonds and clenching around his cock. For an added dose of humiliation, he's filming the whole thing.

Tell me I'm not the only one?
You're not alone!

I'm all about rape fantasies with heavy foot tickling!