Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Interrogation – Sweetlust, Analise2013, and ISO

My partner and I sat in our patrol car waiting for our shift to end. We had just gotten a tip from our informant that a huge shipment of crack was coming into town from Mexico. It would be marketed under the name “White Girl, but that was all we had. If we could find out more, it could be the biggest bust ever made in this town. My partner and I would be sure to make “detective first class.” Unfortunately, we needed more information. Little did I know, that “making detective,” was not my partner’s goal. She had other ideas, as I would soon discover.

We had been partners for over five years now, and been through some shit. I don’t care what anyone said, I had no finer partner than Kat (Katherine) Wilde. She was short 5’ 4” but she was tough as nails. And while she didn’t always take the “high road,” she got things done. She was a good cop who sometimes took short cuts. Nevertheless, I would trust her with my life. In fact, I did every single day.

We ended our shift and decided to go for a couple beers. Our work never really ended when our shift did and we needed to figure out how we could get more information on the “when” and “where” this deal was going down.

Kat took a long pull on her beer bottle and began to speak.

“I heard something today that might help us. One of the whores on 10th was mouthin’off, pissed because her drug dealer boyfriend dumped her for some little rich bitch from uptown. According to her, little “Ms. Rich Bitch” is trading pussy for free coke. She then can supply her rich friends and make a killing. She also seems to enjoy taking a walk on the wild side, hanging on the arm of Lupa."

“Oh really? If we could bust Lupa, that would be so fucking satisfying. And bringin’ down a deal of this size? Hell, we would make detective by next week. And a drug bust of this size? Even the DEA would be offerin’ us jobs.”

She looked at me for a full 30 seconds and said “Or?...”

“Or what?” I asked.

“Or…we can also 'divert' the shipment, sell it for street value overseas and retire to the Caymans.” she said with a perfectly straight face.

I laughed, “Yeah Right?” But when I looked at her, she wasn’t laughing. “Are you fucking serious?”

“Damn right I am. We have been good cops, well you have. Never getting dirty and what the fuck has it gotten us? They just raided our pension to pay the mayor and his cronies. Fuck “detective!” the Caymans sound much better to me. When you realize that the street value is over 2 million? Fuck that good cop shit. My retirement puts me in Cincinnati OH. Is that where you wanna end up Davids? Think...come on dude. This shit's real!” She stopped when she saw the look on my face “OK...forget it. You're a real princess aren't you? Do it by the book, right? Well...how many of those dope dealers walk because we do it…by the book? How many are living like fucking kings...laughing their heads off…while we bust our asses, put our asses on the line every day?”

“I don’t want to become the scum I arrest.”

"Huh? Yeah…well, “the scum” are living it up Living on taxpayer dollars even in jail. Then they walk…back out on the street in 48 hours. I am sick of being a fucking patsy. It’s always some saavy, greedy ass, lawyer or judge willing to sell their soul, and the rest of us, for what? a lousy G?”

“It’s the damn judges and lawyers we should arrest, but I don't do this job for the money. I never did.”

“Yeah...yeah...Your' daddy was a cop, and died a poor cop. Your grand daddy was a cop and also died a poor cop. So you like to keep the tradition up right? OK Just fucking forget it. Sorry I brought it up.”

“Look, let me think about it OK. I got bills just like the next guy”

“Sure you do, and guess what?....Your check ain't getting’ any bigger. I know ex, using your alimony money is taking a trip with one of her boy toys to France. Guess she makes out alright while you bust ass.”

“Don’t talk about that fucking cunt! I told you never to bring her up. It took everything in me, not to shoot the bitch that night I saw her fucking that guy. She fucking laughed at me. I pulled the night shift and she fucking laughed at me with his cock still inside her.”

She laughed. “Well...well...still a sore spot huh?” I glared at her.

“Ok..ok...sorry,” she smiled holding up both palms. “Anyways...Look at it this way. We get that shithead Lupa off the street. His little whore will give him to us on a platter. And think how much sweet revenge this will be…You living it up on some island…hot little native girls all over you. And her?...no idea where you are...Money tree all gone!”

“You just want them island pool boys licking you twat.”

“Maybe I do...who..knows...I might like a little bitch I can fuck over.” I looked at her with surprise. “OH...sorry....guess never got it did you? ...I like both sides of the fence. I swing whichever way....I'm walking.”

“All these years, I never knew. Of course I always let you handle the female arrests”

She took one long last pull on her beer bottle and put her empty down. She playfully slapped my cheek. “Well, now you do. Ya know partner, I 'love you,' like a brother, but sometimes you can be so fucking innocent and dense.

So...come on...think about what I was sayin’ at least. We pick up Lupa’s little honey....We pull her over or some bullshit infraction, and then we take her to an interrogation house…Look. I got an in with the guy down in property. Hell, he's grateful even if I only wave at him. I give him a blowjob and I get whatever I need. He'll let us have the keys to one of the rarely used houses, and not document it.”

“Oh nice? Your my partner, and never once a blow job ? What the hell kind of partner are you? “ I joked.

“She looked innocently at me, and hurt. “But You never asked.” She fake pouted. Then laughing, “Ahhh...come on big guy...don't think I never checked you out, and I seem to remember you had a wife in this mix. And you know how fucking around...fucks up a partnership. We’ve seen that many times.”
“Yeah I do. I'm the good cop remember? And I seem to remember that YOU have a boy friend.”

“Had a boyfriend. Yep...caught me with his sister…Hey, don't give me that look! She's hot as hell... You and I could both do her...and she'd still want more.”

“What look? You swing both ways and aren’t partners are supposed to share?” I joke. “We coulda had a threesome. Selfish bitch!” I said smiling.

“Look…She had nowhere to sleep...flew in from Arizona....didn't tell him she was coming. I tell her to sleep in our room and I'd take the sofa. She says...’No..No’...won't put me out. So I says, ‘Ok...we can share’...Next thing I know, I wake up to her sucking my tits? Now...who the hell was I to say ‘No’? What kind of friend would I have been? Actually?” she said laughing, “He thinks I corrupted her.. I told him your skank sister was a whore long before me. So yeah that pretty much ended that.”

“Yeah I can see that wasn't gonna end well. I wish she had stayed at my place and woke me up by sucking my cock. It’s been a while. I seem to pick the wrong kind of women and I am tired of being fucked over.”

“Hmmm....well....Lupa's girl?...she might just be your type… I mean at least to fuck, I heard she is a “hottie” and pretty free with that pussy.”
“Right? I‘m gonna hook up with a drug dealers whore?.”

”Don't consider it 'hooking up,” she laughed. “Consider it official business. Just part of the interrogation process. You trade some cum for some info?“

Laughing, “Oh Yeah, I interrogate her with my cock, right.?

“See!...Now you're getting’ the point, and I have seen your cock, I think it would!" she smiled at my surprise and continued. "I mean, really. We’d be doing a public service. We get scum like Lupa off the street… We collect on our 'retirement’ and maybe...little Miss Sunshine...can provide some extra curricular activity.”

“Hey I was joking. I am good with cleaning up the scum, but like you say, he'd pay someone off and walk. I know he has walked away from more than just drug dealin.”

“Well...he won't be walking with that cocaine if we shoot his ass. I guarantee with a little ‘incentive’ his girl will give him up, and by the time we finish with her, or she'll tell us where that shipment is and do anything we ask. And we will be diverting some of the drugs...taking ‘em off these streets…Jamaica ain't so particular, and I've got connections.”

“Right, ‘Come to Jamaica and feel alright,’ I sing songed. “Look, this could get fucking ugly. We could be caught up in a drug war.”

“Stop being a pussy, OK? Look! We can pull this off...we just need the a little info...and his bitch will tell us, I guarantee it. And….”

I interrupted her, “Let me sleep on it.”

“But…?”

“I said,” cutting her off, Let me think about it, OK?”

Her lips narrowed. “OK, Think about it, pal...’sleep on it’…but don't 'sleep' too long…Cause Stevens...is in on an ‘early retirement plan’, if you aren't. All I have to do is give him the word...but you being my partner for all for all these years, I thought you should have first shot. Besides...Stevens has an itchy trigger finger, while you're calm...and a stone cold killer when you need to be.”

“Stevens is a pyscho. He'd end up shooting you.”

“Yeah…too right. Sometimes he gets that look in his eyes...He even scares me…but if you’re not in, he’s all I got? “ She looked at me a long time and finally stood and threw ten bucks on the bar….”Ok , I am out. Think about it. Get back to me. This deal is going down and so’s that little rich bitch….with you or without you…partner.”

She turned and walked away. I saw her saunter out. No fear in her. Never was. I looked at her nice, heart shaped ass in those tight jeans, as I frequently did, and thought…’What if?’ (as I also frequently did.) So she saw my cock huh? I waved to the bartender for another beer. I had no place to go.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote