Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Words Of The Drunk

What is the worst thing you ever said to a girl when you were drunk ?

5 or 6 weeks ago, I was drinking beer in a bar and I was sitting next to a girl who looked a lot like Persiangurl (for those who knew her). The beer was starting to get me really loaded (plus I add some white wine which is a bad bad mistake).

One of my friends was sitting on my left and I asked him 'how do you think I should make the first step to her' he jokingly answered 'tell her she is so good'

I guess I don't have to explain the punchline.
Yes I really did turned my head to her and yell at her 'YOU ARE SO GOOD'

Credits to her for staying calm and ignoring me.
Few minutes later I though ''what an asshole I am, she was just coming here to have a nice evening not to meet with pervs like you idiot''. So I started to ask her about that wine brand she used to order with her friends everytime they came to that bar. She answered me, and did not seem to be really bothered. lol

what an ass I am. (It's your fault PG!) -just kidding-

Come on share, what's your worst shot to a girl when you were drunk ?

Last edited by shysnale; 06-21-2008 at 11:28 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default nice story

With alchool or not i have been trough this kind of situation a lot of times...eh eh one time i was in a place called Saloon...it was a sort of classic texas pub...
and i was standing in front of a nice girl...with no doubts i made something worst than you! ah ah just for ask her name i have got huge problems...no words!
probably...she was too nice...no idea...but in that single moment i reconized that i was making the most deuchy thing ever made by me
eh eh...beh in this moment this is the best picture comes to my mind......i guess it's better if i don't goes too much deep in it...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

many years ago whilst drinking with some buddies, the bar maid who was stunning had the finest pair of breasts you had ever seen. Of course she was the subject of discussion which ended with me saying to her ' Paula, I would love to fuck your tits' very loudly, and next thing I knew I was been shown the door by the landlord
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:52 AM   #4
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
many years ago whilst drinking with some buddies, the bar maid who was stunning had the finest pair of breasts you had ever seen. Of course she was the subject of discussion which ended with me saying to her ' Paula, I would love to fuck your tits' very loudly, and next thing I knew I was been shown the door by the landlord
lol

Playing hard-to-get, were you? [/sarcasm]

Ah, drunk-talk....i could probably fill a library with stupid things i've said whilst drunk.

The worst one, though, was not so much an embarrassing word as an embarrassing action.

i was seeing a guy, and we decided to get veryvery trashed one night.
He "confiscated" my clothes for the night, and after a while i got so drunk that i forgot i was naked.

Walked into the front yard for a cigarette.

The front yard faced a busy street on a Saturday night.

There was a busy restaraunt across the road.

It was just closing, and all the staff and customers were pouring out of the building.

i just stood there dumbly, cigarette in hand, unable to figure out why everyone was staring at me.

The guy i was drinking with advised me to come inside, but i refused, saying i wanted to finish my smoke first.
In the end he just let me stand out there, obviously too amused to press the issue.

Cheap wine and starvation diets don't mix.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

im more of the "crying in my glass" kinda guy as opposed to the "lets get pissed and hit on women" person...i actually end up very introverted and quiet when im drinking, and ive only been so drunk i couldnt stand once, and it cost me about 400$ in booze...not good lol

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
theotherguy

theotherguy Level 1 (100+)theotherguy Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
...i actually end up very introverted and quiet when im drinking...
I'm the opposite...sort of. I know I talk more and am more uninhibited if unchecked. So I do my best to shut myself up and wind up relatively quiet, but it doesn't always work. In keeping with the topic, I guess I'll share one of the worse slip ups I made.

So I was chatting with someone (online, but it was a friend so still awkward). It was a pretty bad idea since I had been drinking, but I kept chatting anyway and eventually said something to the effect of "Can I cum inside of you?" Had she been slutty and on birth control it could have worked out well for me, but needless to say she was neither and was none to impressed with my proposal.
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I don't need to drink alcohol to say stupid things to women!

Dash what the fuck were you drinking that it cost you 400 wingwangs to get fall down drunk?
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote