Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default My fiances room mate (Intheshadows and Annika)

Debbie and I had been dating exclusively for two years; and we engaged to be married in a few months. Debbie was everything I had always had dreamed of in a wife, smart, caring, beautiful, and pure. She was saving herself for marriage and I had agreed not to pressure her until we were married. Even though I was happy with the thought of a marrying a virgin the waiting was driving me crazy.

Annika was a quiet, reserved girl not the type I would normally be attracted to. Debbie and Annika were best friends and room mates even though socially they seemed to be opposites. I couldn't explain why but I had a strong sexual attraction towards Annika, she certainly was tall and attractive even though I hadn't seen her on a date since the time I had known her.

She was very loyal to Debbie I knew that she wouldn't do anything to hurt her; and that's why I decided I was going to force myself on her. I knew she would resist; but I was going to rape her until I was sexually satisfied.

I invited Annika to come over to my place and help me set up for a surprise engagement party for Debbie. I told her to not to breath a word to Debbie and that the dress for the party would be cocktail attire. I had everything in place to restrain her when the time was right.

I heard the knock at my door and eagerly rushed to open the door.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 03-08-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

Debbie and I were best friends. We met in college and got jobs in the area after we both graduated. When Debbie met Jack she was happier than I had ever seen her. They were so deep in love that sometimes I was envious of their relationship even though I was truly happy for her. She had always been a virgin and I had always supported that. I was proud of her for waiting. I understood a little. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time. I was always busy working and I never really trusted men.

When Jack mentioned having an engagement party for Debbie and himself, I was thrilled. I was so eager to help and set everything up. I had bought a dress several years ago that I had never worn and was excited at the opportunity to show it off. I tried it on to make sure that it fit and threw on some spandex pants and a tight shirt to do all the setting up.

I arrived at Jack's about 15 minutes late. I was always running late and I hoped he didn't mind too much. I knocked on the door holding my dress and shoes in my hands. When he opened the door the first words out of my mouth were "Where should I put my dress? I'm sorry I'm late. I hope there's enough time. I shouldn't imagine that it could take more than 3 hours to set everything up. We did say 8pm right? Granted, I haven't done this before and clearly I'm all excited. Are other people coming to help set up or will they just get here at 8? I really do think it's a great idea that you have it here. This place is so nice and I know that it will be special for Debbie. This house is what she always wanted you know. She can't stop talking about how wonderful this place is and how wonderful you are. Now I can't seem to stop rambling. Sorry. Hi, by the way," I said, finally taking a breath.
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

When I opened the door for Annika and noticed how she was dressed I was disappointed. I had carefully planned out every detail of the evening and had expected her to arrive dressed for the occasion. After entering my house she began to ramble on about details concerning setting up for the party, finally she stopped and said hello.

I smiled and gave her a friendly hug and then said, "Nobody else is coming to set up, I'm having the food catered and they should be here around 7:30pm. With you running late I'm concerned that you won't have enough time to get ready yourself. I insist that you think about yourself for once and get ready for the party. We'll set everything up once you've changed and have gotten yourself ready."

I turned away and started walking towards my bed room when I reached the door way I said, "You can change in the master bath room, I'll get started while your getting ready."
Old 03-08-2010, 02:46 AM   #4
poluwuqe

When I got there and Jack had said the food was going to be catered I breathed a sigh of relief. That was at least one thing that I wasn't going to have to worry about. It was just going to be some decorating it seemed. That should make things go faster at least.

He insisted I get myself ready and I supposed that he was right. I had already done my makeup and my hair but I had to be slow and careful with putting on my dress because if I smeared my makeup I was screwed. I didn't bring any with me and I thought about how stupid that was of me to forget.

I set my dress shoes by the door and walked down the hallway into the master bathroom. I locked the door out of habit and started changing. It took me a good 30 minutes to get the dress on over my hair and away from my face and then zip up the back by myself.

I walked back out to the living room to find Jack and asked where I should put my clothes so they would be out of the way. I considered putting them out in my car but Jack suggested throwing them in the bottom drawer of his dresser in his master bedroom. He took my clothes and headed that way with them.

I looked around the living room to try to locate the decorations but they weren't there. I started searching the kitchen, but still couldn't find them...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could barely contain my excitement when she emerged from the bedroom wearing a long black strapless formal dress. Annika handed me her clothes so that I could put them into the bottom drawer of my dresser. I opened the dresser drawer, removed the shiny metal restraints and placed her clothes in the drawer.

With the cuffs behind my back I left the room and found Annika searching my kitchen with a concerned look on her face. I walked up behind her and as she turned around to face me I placed the cuffs on her left wrist and said, "Is this what your looking for?" Her eyes widened in fear as began to wrestle her to the ground.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #6
poluwuqe

As I was searching the kitchen for the decorations Jack came up behind me and cuffed my left wrist before wrestling me to the ground. My shock quickly turned to fear as ideas raced through my mind as to why he would attack me. I started yelling at him and pushing him away.

"Get off me. What are you doing? Stop it!"

I pulled at the cuffs and managed to slip my wrist through it. I rocked him to the side to get him off of me and took off down the hall. I was headed for the stairs that lead to the back door. I didn't make it three steps down before stepping on my dress and crashing down the remaining stairs. I could see him at the top of the stairs coming towards me.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I couldn't believe she was able to slip the cuff off, next time they would be much tighter. I was surprised at her strength and she somehow managed to knock me off of her and I banged my head pretty good on the cabinet. "FUCK!", I yelled and got up and started to chase her but it looked like she would beat me to the back door and I would be screwed. I heard the fall as she tripped on the stairs and it wasn't long before I was down them and on top of her back as she lay facing the ground. It looks like it will be my lucky day after all.

I firmly cuffed both of her hands behind her back so that this time she wouldn't be able to slip out. I said, "Now look what you've done Annika, your tore this beautiful dress and messed up your make up." I grabbed the back of her arm and roughly pulled her to her feet. I said, "Now get back upstairs and I'll explain what is going on."
Old 03-09-2010, 12:58 AM   #8
poluwuqe

It didn't take him but a moment before he was on top of me and had my hands cuffed behind my back. When he pulled me to my feet I kicked him in the shin and struggled to loosen his grip on my arm. I was frantically trying to pull away from him. I needed to get to safety. I needed to get out of here.

Jack held onto me tight and threw my back up against the wall. He was angry. "You'd better do what I say," he growled.

I had seen that look in a man's eyes before. He was willing to hurt me. Maybe he would start to beat me like my ex-boyfriend used to.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The kick to my shin hurt like hell and I was pissed. I shoved her hard up against the wall and said, "You'd better do what I say." and then punched her hard on her side by her stomach, "I'm done fooling around".

I pulled her back to her feet and forcefully led her up the stairs holding on to her arm and pulling her hair. Once we were upstairs I pushed her back into my master bed room and threw her onto the bed. I removed the leather belt from my pants and said, "I'm going to teach you a lesson."
Old 03-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #10
poluwuqe

When he punched me in the stomach I collapsed to my feet. He warned me that he was "done fooling around" and yanked me up the stairs by my hair and arm. He dragged me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed when we got there. He took off his belt and threatened me with it.

It suddenly hit me what he was going to do. He had thrown me on a BED and it was clear I had made him angry and that he was going to make me pay for hurting him. I didn't survive that last prick to have to deal with another. I was going to get out of here no matter what it took. My self defense was going to pay off. I was sure of it. I started scooching off the bed and landed on the floor. I got to my feet immediately and we were staring at each other trying to predict each other's actions with the bed between us.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I just stood calmly with my belt in my hand as I watched Annika scoot off the bed and stand up to look me squarely in the eye. You had to admire the fight in this girl, Debbie would never have been able to fight like this.

I lifted my arm still holding the belt and hit her squarely across the face with it. As she crumpled to the ground I continued to beat her with my belt, these were no love taps. I must of hit her a dozen times with the belt across her body and barely exposed legs. I picked her back up and threw her on the bed face down. I said, "Hopefully, you've learned your lesson. Now be a smart girl and accept that you have no control over anything I want to do with your body."

I reached up under her dress and grabbed a hold of her panties and began to pull them down towards her feet.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #12
poluwuqe

The shock of the impact from the belt brought me to the ground. I curled into a ball and took the hits, trying my best to protect my face. I cried out in pain from every lashing but kept trying to protect myself. It was difficult with my arms behind my back but I had to adapt to the situation. I had to keep thinking. I couldn't freeze up and I couldn't give in.

He threw me on the bed and pulled at my underwear. I rolled away from him and they tore from my body. I kicked him squarely in the balls and he yelled in pain. I heard him fall from the bed to the floor in pain, holding himself. I rolled myself off the bed and hit the floor. I was right next to him so I had to hurry. It took some time and effort to get up because I knew it wouldn't take him long to recover. I ran through the bedroom door screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!" I knew the neighbors were home and prayed that they would hear me.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could see 'stars' the impact of her foot hit me squarely in my balls and hurt much worse than the kick to the shins. I grabbed myself in pain laying on the ground until I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. I got myself up and went after her still reeling from the pain. She turned towards me as I approached and I took the back of my hand and hit her hard across her face and threw her to the ground. I kicked her hard in the side and said, "Bitch, you are going to pay for that kick dearly." I kicked her again, this time squarely in her stomach. She wasn't getting back up this time.

I got on the ground with my knees between her feet and lifted her dress up above her naval exposing her trimmed pussy. I scooted myself up between her legs and unzipped my pants. My cock no longer felt the pain of her kick and after seeing her pussy it grew hard. I felt a combination of anger and lust with a strong desire to punish her. I took my cock and rammed it towards her pussy missing the entrance at first but soon I had found my mark.

I thrust it in her hard and felt her tight dry walls around my cock. Her body resisted my penetration but I pressed hard until it tore inside her. I continued until my entire cock was buried deep inside and then I began to pump my hips hard. She was looking away so I took my hands and forced her to look straight at me and I said, "Bitch, I'm going to use you like an old rag doll."
Old 03-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #14
poluwuqe

I fell as he slapped me and heard the wind come out of me with his powerful kick. Just for emphasis he added another one and I was having trouble breathing. My eyes watered from the pain and I felt as though I was half-suffocating.

He moved so quickly. Before I had time to react he spread my legs apart with his knees and the next thing I knew he was inside me. I was so dry and it felt like being jabbed with the handle of a screwdriver. I cried out but it did no good. I started looking around myself to see if there was anything I might be able to get my hands on. There were a few things but they were all out of reach for my constricted hands.

I couldn't believe that he could do this. I couldn't believe that he was capable of this. I didn't understand what happened to him. He had always been so charming and sweet with Debbie. Oh God, Debbie! This would kill her! What was I going to do? Would she help me or him?

As he grabbed my face and called me a "Bitch" I bit down hard onto one of his fingers and didn't let go until I drew blood. It seemed to shock him that I had any fight left in me.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 AM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had barely gotten started when the bitch bit my fingers hard. I couldn't believe how much it hurt; I was about to pummel her face when she let go and I could see the blood dripping from my digits. "FUCK", I screamed, "Your screwing everything up, it wasn't supposed to happen this way." My cock had softened and slipped out of her vagina and I was disgusted with her.

I grabbed a pillow sheet and forced it over her head and then hit her hard in the stomach. I rolled her over so she was facing the bed still buried in the pillow sheet. I said, "Annika, you really shouldn't have done that, now I'm going to have to hurt you." I rubbed my cock with my good hand until it was hard and then rammed it straight into her ass. I wasn't going to stop until she had gone through hell.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #16
Annika1717

Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I got some satisfaction from the knowledge that I had hurt him badly. He screamed out in pain and then said "...it wasn't suppose to happen this way." I tried to wrap my mind around that statement. What did that mean? Had he been planning this? How long was he thinking about doing this to me? Had he attacked Debbie and she didn't tell me about it?

I had so many questions and before I had time to really think about any answers he threw a pillow case over my head and everything went black. The next thing I knew there was a severe pain in my stomach. I started to panic. I couldn't see what he was doing. How could I protect myself if I couldn't see anything?

He grabbed my side and swung me around where I was facing the bed. He was on top of my back now and I could feel him squeezing my ass. I knew what he might be thinking so I moved my cuffed hands back and forth trying to protect my ass. It didn't work and the consequential pain was the worst I'd ever known. It was worse than any of the beatings I'd had. I let out an ear-piercing scream. I jerked away immediately and he came out but his weight was still on me. I furiously shook my head to get the pillow case off my head. Finally I did and it was easier to breathe.

The desperation that I felt was stifling. I had to get away. I had to. I started screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP! HELP ME! Somebody help me! HELP!" I wrestled with my handcuffs and wriggled my whole body.
Annika1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She scream out in pain as my cock roughly penetrated her ass and jerked her bottom and my cock slipped out. She was able to get the pillow case off of her head and started screaming for help. I said, "Scream for help all you want, nobody is going to hear you."

I unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down from her shoulders, tearing it as it went over cuffed hands. I continued until I had completely removed it from her body and she lay naked underneath my body. I slapped her ass hard and said, "Now lets try this again, and if it doesn't stay in I have some other things that may work better." I spread her ass cheeks and again rammed my cock hard.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
Annika1717

Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Annika1717 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After realizing that he wasn't going to hit me for screaming, I continued. "HELP ME! HELP ME!" I repeated over and over again at the top of my lungs. I had to believe that someone would hear me; anyone. I needed to believe someone would help me. That was all I would have to cling to if I couldn't escape.

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and each breath I took was shallow and strained. The tears came out even though I tried my best to hold them back. They came out in streams. His weight was intolerable and I wanted him away from me. I couldn't stand him touching me.

He pulled my dress off, ripping it as he did. I cried out in pain when he slapped my ass and scooted further up on the bed. He warned me about letting him come out of me again but I didn't care. Nothing could hurt as much as that did and if he was going to try it again I was going to get him out again. Just as that thought occurred to me he put his hands on either side of my ass and rammed it in again. This scream was even more shrill than the last one and it even hurt my ears to hear it. The second after he jammed it in I pulled myself far enough up on the bed for it to come out again.

I would have preferred a beating. Why couldn't he just beat me? Why rape? Why?
Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Again she was able to move up and my cock slipped out of her ass. I moved myself up on her body and used my left arm to hold her in place. I said, "Annika, if you want to play games that's fine with me. I'm in no rush, this can take all evening if you'd like."

I began to move my right hand over her body and through her hair. I reached under her and grouped her breasts and pinched her nipples. When I was ready I took hold of my cock and again rammed it up her ass. This time I used my forearm to hold her in place, soon my cock was pumping in and out of her body. I wasn't using it to pleasure her but to dominate her and to punish her. I felt no sexual satisfaction, yet I was taking pleasure in gaining control and showing my dominance. I said, "Now, that's a good girl." I continued to press her body down and move my cock in her ass.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #20
Annika1717

He slid up on my body and pushed my back down hard into the bed with his left arm. It prevented me from scooting anymore. I could hear him whisper in my ear "Annika, if you want to play games that's fine with me. I'm in no rush, this can take all evening if you'd like." I shuttered at his words.

He started touching me all over with his right hand. He put his fingers through my hair, around my boobs, and down my side. I shivered at his touch and cried softly. "Please stop. I can't take anymore. Please Jack."

My pleas went unheard as he jammed himself inside me once again. I screamed in pain, but could no longer scoot on the bed. I was frantically trying to move, but unable to do so. Everytime he pumped himself inside me, I let out another scream. The pain was unbearable. I felt like I could die from it, but I knew from the beatings I'd had that that wouldn't happen. I had become hysterical at this point and started screaming at him. "STOP IT! STOP IT!" His right hand was on my lower back and I grabbed it with my cuffed hands and dug my nails in as deep as they would go.