Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)
Default Nothing to lose, so here it is.

Two requests.....First The best "150" or so mainstream rape clips...THE BEST I'VE EVER FOUND...it was about 8 R-share downloads...but it had it all! Then more a more vague, way back "way back when "there was the yahoo groups. I have searched for the "Super Rape King" that was his Yahoo handle...and he had and this. and this is for real, the best Interracial rape scene I have ever seen. It was in several parts and this was before I knew what ".rar" was. But I Am here to say that this white girl was the property of her black master. The quote I remember most is BM "Who owns you??" WF crying and wimpering "You do...."

I just suffered a Compy Crash and have nothing to exchange...all was lost. If anyone has any of these, I and hopefully the group will reciprocate. I know that I will.

Give a broken man some hope! When I can, I'll make it worth your while.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)
Default here are some of my captions...have more

Let me know if you like them, construstive criticism if you please.

Last edited by tierez; 11-22-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Nigger?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Take your racist garbage elsewhere it has no place here.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-24-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
nody

nody has initial reputation

Not the appropriate words to be used!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
tierez

We are all at a board dealing with rape. The most vicious and deplorable of crimes. Why is it acceptable to degrade an entire gender of our one race, but the mere mention of a word that we black men use to describe ourselves as a matter of pride can be taken so out of context as to be used as a pejorative by those that have no comprehension of its meaning in a culture?

Try hard enough to be a non-racist...and thats what you become!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Ok first off there's a Movie Request Thread stickied at the top of the page.

Second, why would you want to call yourself a degrading racial slur that was and is in a highly negative context? No, don't answer that I'd rather not know.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 11-22-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
We are all at a board dealing with rape. The most vicious and deplorable of crimes. Why is it acceptable to degrade an entire gender of our one race, but the mere mention of a word that we black men use to describe ourselves as a matter of pride can be taken so out of context as to be used as a pejorative by those that have no comprehension of its meaning in a culture?

Since you have a low IQ I will spell it out for you. This is a rape FANTASY site. Get it F-A-N-T-A-S-Y.

Using the word nigger is not a fantasy and can only conjur up hate and bad feelings. Racism is not a fantasy.

I hope this post not only gets pulled but you get banned for using such a vile word.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Now in case your really not getting it. Thats three people who have told you not to use that word. Not to mention the pictures gone.

So as you can see the management & members here dont care for your racist garbage go peddle it elsewhere.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #9
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

This has been gone over again and again. Every couple months you (or at least I believe it is you) resurrect the same bad pictures with the same lame captions that toss in the "N" word and English-as-a-second-language grammar until people bitch about it, then comes the same argument about this being a rape (FANTASY... you always leave that word out) board, so why are people offended by the racist crap. It's a tired polemic tactic that has happened over and over.

The only new twist is that you say "we" Black men use nigger to describe "ourselves" with pride. Well, if you are Black- something I doubt but can't disprove- I welcome you to speak for yourself in that one. I don't use that word with "pride" and I am Black. None of my friends or relatives do. In fact, NO one I know uses the word "nigger" as a badge of pride. I know a few guys that use it as a descriptive term. I know a few that use it as an affectionate term (I've even done that). I even know afew guys that use it in sex-play. But "pride"? That's a load of crap.

My sincerest belief here is that you do this to stir shit. If I'm wrong I readily apologize, but- over and over- the community has told you we don't appreciate these pics. Perhaps you need to get over being offended by people not sharing your fantasy rather than expect everyone else to get over being offended by it.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:59 AM   #10
tierez

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
This has been gone over again and again. Every couple months you (or at least I believe it is you) resurrect the same bad pictures with the same lame captions that toss in the "N" word and English-as-a-second-language grammar until people bitch about it, then comes the same argument about this being a rape (FANTASY... you always leave that word out) board, so why are people offended by the racist crap. It's a tired polemic tactic that has happened over and over.

The only new twist is that you say "we" Black men use nigger to describe "ourselves" with pride. Well, if you are Black- something I doubt but can't disprove- I welcome you to speak for yourself in that one. I don't use that word with "pride" and I am Black. None of my friends or relatives do. In fact, NO one I know uses the word "nigger" as a badge of pride. I know a few guys that use it as a descriptive term. I know a few that use it as an affectionate term (I've even done that). I even know afew guys that use it in sex-play. But "pride"? That's a load of crap.

My sincerest belief here is that you do this to stir shit. If I'm wrong I readily apologize, but- over and over- the community has told you we don't appreciate these pics. Perhaps you need to get over being offended by people not sharing your fantasy rather than expect everyone else to get over being offended by it.
I don't mean to stir shit, I really don't. Yes, it is always harmless fantasy! Lets not drag IQ, etc, into this. If people hate it, its gone! Hence removing the pics...I'd appreciate "whoever" removing the caption BTW. But before, a person (no one here), was banned for hateful remarks regarding past pics that were posted. I felt at the time, restoring them was inappropriate, because of that. At, what I felt was an appropriate time, I added some new captions but upon realizing they were of what "the community has told you we don't appreciate", after a few hours I removed them. Seeing that they weren't accepted by the community. I'm not excusing(if need be) what was posted, but I wanted to express that what I posted was for the merriment of all. No harm intended.

Now, seeing that we as a community are not accustomed to the pictures that were posted, nor able to accept the F-A-N-T-A-S-Y described, I won't post them again. I appreciate EvilJ's candor and Crotch Rippers vehemence against what was posted.

I sincerely (I really do) hope that we can come to some agreement as to what sort of caption, if any, would be appropriate. While my own tastes turn to the BM/WF F-A-N-T-A-S-Y variety, I am open to suggestion.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:57 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, before I was pointed at this thread the original remark in question as well as the pictures were gone already so I cannot comment on them.

Generally however:

If you are black indeed and like to refer to yourself as a "nigger" you're free to do so of course. Enough black people in movies and rap music do so as well after all.
As long as you're talking about other black people however you should keep in mind they might not necessarily like it as well. So, when referring to other black people or talking about blacks in general the term "nigger" will not be tolerated on RB.

As for the picture(s) - I haven't seen it, it's no longer there, I cannot make a call on this one.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post

I think your correct, its the same person that does this.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #13
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Tierez

Is a repeat racist bigot. This isnt the first time hes pulled this crap.

Look at this one:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=22362

Or this one:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...7&postcount=17

And dont forget this one:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...4&postcount=27

There are more that can be pulled up. But I think people will get the point that your nothing but a race pimp, trying to stir up trouble by throwing the word 'nigger' everywhere. Were on to you and your garbage take it elsewhere.

If it were up to me you would have allready been banned for this garbage after your second offense, youve done this 4 times now and counting.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-23-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
I don't mean to stir shit, I really don't. Yes, it is always harmless fantasy! Lets not drag IQ, etc, into this. If people hate it, its gone! Hence removing the pics...I'd appreciate "whoever" removing the caption BTW. But before, a person (no one here), was banned for hateful remarks regarding past pics that were posted. I felt at the time, restoring them was inappropriate, because of that. At, what I felt was an appropriate time, I added some new captions but upon realizing they were of what "the community has told you we don't appreciate", after a few hours I removed them. Seeing that they weren't accepted by the community. I'm not excusing(if need be) what was posted, but I wanted to express that what I posted was for the merriment of all. No harm intended.

Now, seeing that we as a community are not accustomed to the pictures that were posted, nor able to accept the F-A-N-T-A-S-Y described, I won't post them again. I appreciate EvilJ's candor and Crotch Rippers vehemence against what was posted.

I sincerely (I really do) hope that we can come to some agreement as to what sort of caption, if any, would be appropriate. While my own tastes turn to the BM/WF F-A-N-T-A-S-Y variety, I am open to suggestion.
And in spite of the three examples and YOU stating we dont appreciate it, you continue to post that racist garbage.

You are a liar & a racist bigot.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-23-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #15
buzzhead101

buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buzzhead101 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey guys, I'm just a newbie to RB and maybe a simpleton, but after viewing all messages involved, hasn't this whole thing gotten blown a bit out of proportion?

Women despise the word "Cunt", but isn't that word found throughout the forum's posts? Women also tend to not like being raped, but isn't that FANTASY the whole point of this forum?

I think that's the point tierez is trying to make is simply, "I've added a caption to add to the effect". That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Hey, I'm just a white guy with some friends who happen to be black. While I wouldn't call any of them "Nigger" even in jest, if they use that term among themselves, is there really any harm done? Think of it like a "Club", with a secret handshake. If you don't belong, it's just that, you don't belong. Not a big deal...

I dunno Crotch Ripper, but perhaps you're taking tierez's posts out of context and too seriously. With full respect for your excellent membership status, I simply offer my newbie objective thoughts, and I am open to PM. But I think it's best to not clog the thread with personal feelings.

Hoping I didn't open a can of worms,
Buzz
Old 11-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #16
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzhead101 View Post
Hey guys, I'm just a newbie to RB and maybe a simpleton, but after viewing all messages involved, hasn't this whole thing gotten blown a bit out of proportion?

Women despise the word "Cunt", but isn't that word found throughout the forum's posts? Women also tend to not like being raped, but isn't that FANTASY the whole point of this forum?

I think that's the point tierez is trying to make is simply, "I've added a caption to add to the effect". That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Hey, I'm just a white guy with some friends who happen to be black. While I wouldn't call any of them "Nigger" even in jest, if they use that term among themselves, is there really any harm done? Think of it like a "Club", with a secret handshake. If you don't belong, it's just that, you don't belong. Not a big deal...

I dunno Crotch Ripper, but perhaps you're taking tierez's posts out of context and too seriously. With full respect for your excellent membership status, I simply offer my newbie objective thoughts, and I am open to PM. But I think it's best to not clog the thread with personal feelings.

Hoping I didn't open a can of worms,
Buzz
"Cunt" is not a racial insult. When you have a clue please come back and add more pointless dribble to your post.

Nigger is a horrible fucking word to use in ANY context. Your right about one thing you stuck your nose into a can of worms, you can bet on that.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-24-2009, 12:33 AM   #17
Prince of the Wolf Gods

Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)Prince of the Wolf Gods Level 8 (800+)

Crotch Ripper I've got to say that last post was kind of harsh all buzzhead was doing was stating his opinion. He did not agree either with you or Tierez to me that is perfectly justifiable and understandable. Tierez its gotta be said you are right some black people probably do have no issue with using the N word but you've also got to appreciate that there are some people who do have a problem with it. All I am saying is when you post stuff onto a forum like this, you've got to be prepared that people may take offense to it. Just throwing my own opinion out there.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:29 AM   #18
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of the Wolf Gods View Post
Crotch Ripper I've got to say that last post was kind of harsh all buzzhead was doing was stating his opinion. He did not agree either with you or Tierez to me that is perfectly justifiable and understandable. Tierez its gotta be said you are right some black people probably do have no issue with using the N word but you've also got to appreciate that there are some people who do have a problem with it. All I am saying is when you post stuff onto a forum like this, you've got to be prepared that people may take offense to it. Just throwing my own opinion out there.
Opinions are like assholes. And Tierez has been asked several times not to post his racist bullshit. Have you read any of the posts in this thread? He continues to drag up those sorry pictures every few months. He then acts ignorant as to the reaction of the community.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #19
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't really have an opinion on who's right or wrong, just a general observation that language is really powerful and a single word can be polarizing. Its a little bit sad that we have so little control of our emotions, yet I suppose inevitable since they can excite passions as well.

On an internet forum it'd be wise to choose your words carefully, no matter what your personal beliefs. Context is very hard to grasp.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #20
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obikenobi View Post
I don't really have an opinion on who's right or wrong, just a general observation that language is really powerful and a single word can be polarizing. Its a little bit sad that we have so little control of our emotions, yet I suppose inevitable since they can excite passions as well.

On an internet forum it'd be wise to choose your words carefully, no matter what your personal beliefs. Context is very hard to grasp.
You dont have an opinion on if its wrong to throw the word "nigger" all over the place? Must be tough to get hit by so many cars standing in the middle of that road.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Closed Thread