Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Pet Peeves

What is it that people do that totally annoys the shit out of you?

Mine has to do with movie theaters. No, it's not cell phones ringing during the movie, that really doesn't bother me. It's when dumb fucks take their 3 year olds or less into rated R movies or anything that really isn't meant for children. Do they not know their child will disrupt the movie for everyone around them? Now if it's a movie for kids like the Spongebob Squarepants movie then it's fine, but when I'm in a movie like Sweeney Todd and I hear some kid go "what happened to the bad guy daddy" it really ticks me off and I am tempted to tell the parents what dumb fucks they are.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My biggest one is when people talk about stuff they can't prove.

Like when people say "There is a God" and likewise when people say "There isn't a God".

A very basic example, but it goes towards everything including when politics spew out crap they know nothing about.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When people exchange looks between each other about you.

People who talk sh*t

Losing fight bets to people who then proceed to talk sh*t even after you lose.

People who talk too much and keep talking when its obvious you are not paying attention to them.

Guys with toy dogs and then they name them girly names and put pink collars on them.

Parents who let ther kids run around and tear shit up.

Volunteer workers who stand in an intersection and knock on your window for money. If I wanted to give you money I would have my damn window rolled down!

wow that felt good, I might come up with some more later!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-30-2008 at 01:54 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:59 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Jessica Alba (yes I'm a hater)

I am a hater as well. I strongly avoid movies with her in it with exception to Tomb Raider (and the only reason I watched that was because I thought "Laura Croft" was the actress because it didn't even say Jessica Alba on it and I was too young to realize who she was.)

Which leads me to another pet peeve. Movies that are based on something that totally go in a different direction. Take the recent movie Beowulf with, Alba in it. Now she plays Grendel's mother, so I figure that watching Alba get killed by him will be the deciding factor in watching the movie.

Oh but they had to distort the great story of Beowulf in so many ways! Apparently instead of killing Grendel's mother (Alba) Beowulf has a little affair. And apparently the dragon that comes to ravage his lands when he is an old man is his son.

Oh, and the utmost thing that totally pissed me off JESSICA ALBA DOES NOT DIE IN THIS MOVIE LIKE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO!

So as you can probably guess, I will avoid The Eye. Yes, it looks interesting, but SHE is enough to totally turn me off to the movie and not even bother to go.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 01-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #5
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People who feel they have a right to be able to reach me 24/7. Sometimes I have my cellphone off and sometimes I actually choose not to answer it. I have friends who get all up in my face about having to leave a voicemail.

People who ride the exit lane then dive onto the freeway at the last minute. No signal, of course.

To return to cellphones - what about all those self-important twits that walk around with a bluetooth in their ear? When did people on the phone become more important than someone right in front of you?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why thank you, kind sir!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
What is it that people do that totally annoys the shit out of you?

Mine has to do with movie theaters. No, it's not cell phones ringing during the movie, that really doesn't bother me. It's when dumb fucks take their 3 year olds or less into rated R movies or anything that really isn't meant for children. Do they not know their child will disrupt the movie for everyone around them? Now if it's a movie for kids like the Spongebob Squarepants movie then it's fine, but when I'm in a movie like Sweeney Todd and I hear some kid go "what happened to the bad guy daddy" it really ticks me off and I am tempted to tell the parents what dumb fucks they are.
Will you believe me if I tell you once I went to see star wars the revenge of the clones, and I noticed the guy sittting two seats away from me was jerking off on Nathalie Portman
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I am a hater as well. I strongly avoid movies with her in it with exception to Tomb Raider (and the only reason I watched that was because I thought "Laura Croft" was the actress because it didn't even say Jessica Alba on it and I was too young to realize who she was.)

Which leads me to another pet peeve. Movies that are based on something that totally go in a different direction. Take the recent movie Beowulf with, Alba in it. Now she plays Grendel's mother, so I figure that watching Alba get killed by him will be the deciding factor in watching the movie.

Oh but they had to distort the great story of Beowulf in so many ways! Apparently instead of killing Grendel's mother (Alba) Beowulf has a little affair. And apparently the dragon that comes to ravage his lands when he is an old man is his son.

Oh, and the utmost thing that totally pissed me off JESSICA ALBA DOES NOT DIE IN THIS MOVIE LIKE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO!

So as you can probably guess, I will avoid The Eye. Yes, it looks interesting, but SHE is enough to totally turn me off to the movie and not even bother to go.
umm.....your my friend and all, but when it comes to cinema, you appear to be retarded...you are referring to ANGELINA JOLIE, not JESSICA ALBA. alba was in movies like into the blue, sin city, and that piece of shit with dane cook...i hate angelina too, but i like alba...shes fuckin hot and not too bad at acting neh

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:37 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
umm.....your my friend and all, but when it comes to cinema, you appear to be retarded...you are referring to ANGELINA JOLIE, not JESSICA ALBA. alba was in movies like into the blue, sin city, and that piece of shit with dane cook...i hate angelina too, but i like alba...shes fuckin hot and not too bad at acting neh
Ah, thank you for that correction. I tend to get them confused at times because I hate both of them with a fire burning passion.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 01-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I noticed the guy sittting two seats away from me was jerking off on Nathalie Portman
Natalie deserves that, she's soo female!
Old 02-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Will you believe me if I tell you once I went to see star wars the revenge of the clones, and I noticed the guy sittting two seats away from me was jerking off on Nathalie Portman
Oh fuck! Was that you staring at me snale? Shit, I thought that I was being so damn discrete about it too. Afterwards, did you hear the woman several rows ahead of us bitching loudly that she didn't order cream in her coffee

OK, a couple of things off-the-top that get me mildly miffed. First, people who hypocritically do or say the politically correct thing in every circumstance, and actively encourage me to do likewise are not among those who I want to be around. Grow a pair of balls! If it's shit and you know it's shit, neither say it nor do it!

Folks, young people mostly, extolling their views on what they are entitled to. God, how I have come to despise the word entitlement! (In case you didn't know, when you get old, you get downright crumpy )
Old 02-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL yeah thats a big thing here in canada...i remember that political attack ad on the liberal party where they just kept playing that thing where the guy in parliment yells out " IM ENTITLED TO MY ENTITLEMENTS!" and then they ended it off with the classic picture of stephan dion in his arms out "im a wafer" pose...poor liberals TT_TT

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
LOL yeah thats a big thing here in canada...i remember that political attack ad on the liberal party where they just kept playing that thing where the guy in parliment yells out " IM ENTITLED TO MY ENTITLEMENTS!" and then they ended it off with the classic picture of stephan dion in his arms out "im a wafer" pose...poor liberals TT_TT
You're from Canada? I thought you were in the deep African jungles of China too...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:35 AM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RapeU

There are a few negative things that I have learned about myself in the past couple of years but the worst one is that I am a bonafide HATER.

I'll hate on anyone. Any bitch that is better looking, has nicer things, has a hotter boyfriend, or anything that puts me to shame, I hate on that bitch.

*Jessica Alba on a magazine cover*

Normal girl: She's so pretty!

Me: She aint SHIT!

*A girl all snuggled up with her hot ass boyfriend/husband*

Normal girl: What a cute couple!

Me: WTF is he with that skank for?

*Woman shows off her new Gucci purse*

Normal girl: I love her purse!

Me: KNOCKOFF!!!!

*Woman promoted at work*

Normal girl: I'm so happy for her!

Me: What can I do to totally fuck her up and get her in trouble?

This isnt pretty. I know its not. I hate being a Hater. I wish there was something I could do so I dont hate so much on people.

Oh, I guess this isnt the topic of this thread. My pet peave is myself because I'm a hater. I even hate on myself sometimes.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-06-2008 at 03:38 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:41 AM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

OH YEAH! Political correctness pisses me off too. People say, oh your suppose to say Happy Holidays...Fu@@ you, then have a very UNMERRY Christmas with your politically correct ass!
Old 02-07-2008, 04:07 AM   #16
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
There are a few negative things that I have learned about myself in the past couple of years but the worst one is that I am a bonafide HATER.

I'll hate on anyone. Any bitch that is better looking, has nicer things, has a hotter boyfriend, or anything that puts me to shame, I hate on that bitch.

*Jessica Alba on a magazine cover*

Normal girl: She's so pretty!

Me: She aint SHIT!

*A girl all snuggled up with her hot ass boyfriend/husband*

Normal girl: What a cute couple!

Me: WTF is he with that skank for?

*Woman shows off her new Gucci purse*

Normal girl: I love her purse!

Me: KNOCKOFF!!!!

*Woman promoted at work*

Normal girl: I'm so happy for her!

Me: What can I do to totally fuck her up and get her in trouble?

This isnt pretty. I know its not. I hate being a Hater. I wish there was something I could do so I dont hate so much on people.

Oh, I guess this isnt the topic of this thread. My pet peave is myself because I'm a hater. I even hate on myself sometimes.
Can't say I wouldn't agree with you. I know myself to be jealous of others. I wouldn't say it out loud like you have and I would almost always feign it in the sense like "wow that's good for them" even though I really want that girl to be with me. Envious/Jealous I dunno. I don't think I'd plot the death of another to get a girl though (not that I'm saying you would, but there's always an extent). I do hate myself sometimes though :/
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
OH YEAH! Political correctness pisses me off too. People say, oh your suppose to say Happy Holidays...Fu@@ you, then have a very UNMERRY Christmas with your politically correct ass!
I definitely agree with that!

African American instead of black. You don't say White American do you?

Hearing impaired instead of deaf

Vision impaired instead of blind

Walking impaired instead of crippled

Elderly instead of old as fuck

Financially impaired instead of broke

oooh I can go on and on about the dumb shit known as that. Whoever thought about that should be shot in the ass many, many times.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 02-08-2008, 01:34 AM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Can't say I wouldn't agree with you. I know myself to be jealous of others. I wouldn't say it out loud like you have and I would almost always feign it in the sense like "wow that's good for them" even though I really want that girl to be with me. Envious/Jealous I dunno. I don't think I'd plot the death of another to get a girl though (not that I'm saying you would, but there's always an extent). I do hate myself sometimes though :/
Well, I dont say ALL That stuff out loud. I dont announce that I want to screw someone so that they lose their job. I think it though, and I sometimes plot...I know...evil.

I think its completely reasonable. Why would you want someone else to have something that you want, but dont have yourself???

Thats why I dont watch deal or no deal, which my mom LOVES. Why would I want to see someone else win money?

Do people SERIOUSLY expect me to be happy for someone who has something good that I want? THATS completely unreasonable.

If I'm down, I want everyone down with me. If I'm up, sure everyone else can be up, but not as high as me

I dont care what ANYONE says...if something bad happens to you (you get fired) you would LOVE to hear that the same thing happened to your friend. Anyone who says I'm wrong is clearly lying to either me or to themselves. 'Misery loves company' is not just a saying.

If you are lonely because you dont have a lover...why the hell would you be happy that your friend found the love of their life? THAT has no logic.

It is completely natural to want everyone to be below you. Where do you think imperialism comes from? People are not happy unless they are on top.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:40 AM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
I definitely agree with that!

African American instead of black. You don't say White American do you?
This reminds me of the movie Superbad, when the cops come in after the liquor store got robbed. And they ask the black sales clerk what ethnicity he was, and they say "was..he...African?"

Hahaha!

And she says "was he African? No, he was like you"

Cops says "oh, he was Jewish, so we got an African Jew"
Old 02-08-2008, 02:59 AM   #20
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

My pet peeve is simple, I hate being Upsold... I hate it..

You know when you come up to the counter at a conveniance store with a hot dog and the clerk is like " Do you want some doritos or a coke with your hot dog?"

Thats like the clerk saying to you " Look i know you only came up here for a hot dog, but is it possible in your infinite stupidity that you forgot the giant glaring signs for coke and doritos littered around the store?" Of course I saw them damn it.. all i want is my hot dog!

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote