Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
hornyspark

hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)
Default To XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX you are nothing but a fat ugly cunt who got me a 7 day ban you fat bastard! you asked would i rape you and all i done was reply with my opinion and furthered my opinion to state the reasons why i said NO in a attempt to help you sort your fat arse life out you big mac loving mother fukka, if you lost some weight (like about 200 pounds) then you would be half decent looking and yes i would then love to rape you till you fucking bled and passed out but lets face facts fatty it will never happen because the only thing your going to lose is the sight of your toes as your fat bastard stomach gets bigger and bigger and fatter and fatter and rounder and rounder untill eventually you will be a quarter pounder short of a beached whale! (lets face it you aint got long too go).

so back to the original question,

Q. would i rape you?

A. NO because you are a fat ugly bastard and thats my opinion.

Surely i cant get banned for voicing my opinions in the rowdy room? come on mods give me a fucking break!

How can you get banned for calling someone fat but not for discussing how you would like to tie them up slap them in the face with your cock and then fuck them so hard they pass out? lol its a funny old world, and its full of fucking rapists!
hornyspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyspark View Post
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX you are nothing but a fat ugly cunt who got me a 7 day ban you fat bastard!
Its not her fault that you got banned. It was your arrogant and insulting self that did it. Althougyh this is the rowdy room, think about peoples feelings or better yet, take a good look at yoruself before calling others names. I'm sure noone with any morcel of self respect would anyone as much as you just did.

Quote:
Surely i cant get banned for voicing my opinions in the rowdy room? come on mods give me a fucking break!
You wot get banned for posting in here, though i'm sure your gonna loose any respect that anyone may have had for you. As well as your rep

Quote:
How can you get banned for calling someone fat but not for discussing how you would like to tie them up slap them in the face with your cock and then fuck them so hard they pass out? lol its a funny old world, and its full of fucking rapists!
It wasn't just for calling her "fat" it was for every insulting word that you used. This is a rape fantasy site so anything fantasy rape or similar is acceptable here. DONT LIKE IT THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU. Dont bring your insulting ass here if your only gonna whinge and bitch about being banned for rule breaking. Again, it wasn't Thickies fault that you got banned so stop blaming her or deal with me or any other mod as i can assure you that none of us will put up with that behaviour.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i agree with almost everything you've said MDS . hornyspark , it was your own actions that got you banned . nothing else . blame everybody and everything else if you want , but we all know the truth of it . you've been a dick in your posts a few times now . on top of this , why did you want to ruin a rp ?

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9811

you're a very classy member no wonder you need to go around insulting people and trying to wreck what they do . nice move this little bit too i'm sure you will be blaming someone else for your next actions too . but YOU know who is at fault for them . but i'll make sure of it ..... NO ONE BUT YOURSELF !!!!!

Last edited by touriquet2001; 11-29-2007 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added the last line
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Responding to this waste of space is not worth my time........

However, killing his rep is!
Normally i dont like you or your posts Phantom,but this time:
You are right.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Haha! What a little bitch. XD You get banned so you have to act like a passive aggresive little shit by attacking thickychik for her weight when the real problem is obviously that you have the emotional maturity of a twelve year old? Lashing out randomly like this is just sticking your neck out for the chopping block. Stay hidden in the shadows and lick your wounds, bud. Maybe one day when you hit puberty you'll get enough money to get an annorexic crack whore to pretend that she likes your tiny dick. rofflecopter?
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
cleanfun4all

As some members already know, I've had my disagreements with some of the mods here, but in this case, you should be glad they only banned you for a week. If it had been up to me, you would have been gone for good.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down HEY!!! Dumbass!!!

How do we get rid of 150 lbs of UGLY FAT???

WE BAN YOUR DUMB ASS!!!!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

TUT TUT ....

c'mon she didnt get u banned hornyspark - so why u being cruel to her for ?

thats shit is OUT OF ORDER

if u bite at a person on this board unfairly and attack them the way u have then i guarantee you that other members will BITE BACK !!

i have endeavoured to be polite !
Old 11-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #9
clan_hunter

Whoa even that is pushing the boundary of personal insults.

All of your insults refer to her weight/size etc.

If you are going to insult someone in the rowdy room put some more constructive thought into it.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:30 AM   #10
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Whoa even that is pushing the boundary of personal insults.

All of your insults refer to her weight/size etc.

If you are going to insult someone in the rowdy room put some
more constructive thought into it.
Hypocritical. How many threads in the Rowdy Room actually have "constructive thought" into it? Insults can be found everywhere there including the "XX is an asshole threads!"... (I'm half joking here)

You either allow all insults or you don't allow them at all; what is the point of allowing leeway? Surely there can be very hurtful names out there, and if in this case it is not acceptable to call someone fat ugly (it's an opinion with some evidence - though it's not necessarily a RIGHT one), then there should be no leeway for insults at all.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:12 AM   #11
hornyspark

hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)

Ha ha ha fucking ha!!!!!!!!!!!
destroy my rep! am i arsed? No of course im fucking not you gang of fucking hypocritical weirdos!

people come on here talk of rape etc but get all fucking stuck up there own arses if your honest! i said no i wouldnt rape some bitch because she was a fat mess and she probably knows it too! but you guys cant handle someone being honest, you lot act all civil but then fantasise over the sick and depraved action of rape but cant handle a fat person being called fat! wot the fuck!

I rant in the rant section of the site and i get insulted! so here is my question are the people who insulted me going to get banned as i did not ask for there insults or opinions! can they attack my rep for a post in the rowdy room?
You lot are a gang of double sided cowerdly wish you where rapists politically correct wankers who need a good fucking slap.

As for my post on that role play, i put an end to what was otherwise a boring, snoring, mind killing, ass licking, dumb ass, cock sucking role play, before it put us all to sleep!

It will be interesting to see if i get banned for posting in here because if i do its like saying the rowdy room is only rowdy as long as you agree with the mods who might i add are a fucking joke, this site is run like a prison "dont step out of line" you guys take everything way too serious you really need to chill out you sick fucks.

sindyloo - stinks of poo

phantom - your a dumb ass

clan_hunter - what a tosser

maddogmcmanaman - what a name shame your a prick

cleanfun4all - go fuck yourself

jezebel - you smell you skank crack whore

leparas - just another fuck wit

my dark side - theres nothing dark about you, you air headed motha fukka

awdracer - the one true honest person on here, you dont take yourself too serious and that makes you ok in my book.

no doubt others will post on here! but guess what i aint arsed one bit!

SHIT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET YOURSELVES LAID YOU COCK SUCKERS FROM PLANET WEIRDO!
hornyspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:28 AM   #12
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=hornyspark;109206]
Quote:
I rant in the rant section of the site and i get insulted! so here is my question are the people who insulted me going to get banned as i did not ask for there insults or opinions! can they attack my rep for a post in the rowdy room?
it is the rowdy room . you came in here so you could insult and not be banned . why should a different set of rules apply to the rest of us ?

[QUOTE=hornyspark;109206]
Quote:
As for my post on that role play, i put an end to what was otherwise a boring, snoring, mind killing, ass licking, dumb ass, cock sucking role play, before it put us all to sleep!
so that was intentional ? it wasn't by mistake ? god you really are sad . the people doing it thought it was good . i'm sure other members did too . but because YOU want to be an ass , you have to tear things up . oh you are so adult
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:51 AM   #13
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Bravo. You've got me figured out.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:02 AM   #14
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
It will be interesting to see if i get banned for posting in here because if i do its like saying the rowdy room is only rowdy as long as you agree with the mods who might i add are a fucking joke, this site is run like a prison "dont step out of line" you guys take everything way too serious you really need to chill out you sick fucks.
It's waaaaay more fun to sit here and watch you get crucified, you dumb fuck.

Quote:
And you joined this site because...? That's right, exactly the same reason we did, so why don't you go get YOURSELF laid, you worthless pathetic piece of shit?

Oh and your insults are quite frankly pathetic, as are you. Get a life moron.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:08 AM   #15
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

ahh just ban the little fucker, all it takes is a slip of the finger and the worthless little 40yr old virgin who lives with his mommy will be gone
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
people come on here talk of rape etc but get all fucking stuck up there own arses if your honest! i said no i wouldnt rape some bitch because she was a fat mess and she probably knows it too! but you guys cant handle someone being honest, you lot act all civil but then fantasise over the sick and depraved action of rape but cant handle a fat person being called fat! wot the fuck!
Well, those are two different things.
People come here to share a common fetish. No matter what other people may think of that particular fetish we enjoy it and that's why we are here. And since everybody here is present by his/her personal decision and own free well noone can be blamed for that. Even more important: Nobody here has the right to feel insulted by that fetish.
Granted - a member asking for personal opinions, such as "would you rape me?" has to be prepared for an answer he/she might not like but that's up to the poster's own risk. Personal insults however are still unnecessary. You can tell someone your opinion without insulting them - a simple "No, you're not my type" or something like that would have sufficed.
Insults are allowed but strictly limited to the Rowdy Room. If you can't respect that you have to accept the consequences.

Quote:
As you might have noticed the Rowdy Room is mostly used to personally insult people. So if you put it to that use you have to be prepared for other members doing the same.
The rules of the Rowdy Room protect you from being banned for rants or insults but should members chose to give you negative reputation for it, that's up to them.

Quote:
You won't be banned just for posting here of course but as you correctly noticed the possibility of a ban still exists. Members who prove to be nothing but a disturbance to the board and a constant annoyance to the other members we have to make a decision. And usually the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. So in the end you might loose - that's right!

As for "running this site like a prison" ... even though rape fantasy is a fetish many people don't understand and even more don't share it's still *drums* only a fetish. The people enjoying this fetish are still people. So they have the right to some common courtesy as well as being treated with respect, too.
I think we're rather reasonable when talked to. When approached with an attitude like yours that feature might temporarily be disabled however.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 11-30-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:45 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
destroy my rep! am i arsed? No of course im fucking not you gang of fucking hypocritical weirdos!

There's being honest then there's being offensive. Your comments were and still are offensive and insulting.

Quote:
You lot are a gang of double sided cowerdly wish you where rapists politically correct wankers who need a good fucking slap.
Did you expect us to shower you with candy? This is the ROWDY ROOM! It even has a little warning on the main page

Quote:
Do not enter unless you want to be insulted
Quote:
The roleplay may or may not be boring, but whether you like it or not is irrelevant. It is there for two people (or however many the original poster intends) to explore their fantasy.

There are some roleplays that I don't like in there, but I don't behave like a child and disrupt them because I think they suck.

I would discuss further issues with you, but until you quit behaving like a child and throwing meaningless insults and childish remarks I refuse to further acknowledge your existence.

If you can't quit behaving like a child, please leave the board and never return.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

sindyloo - stinks of poo

phantom - your a dumb ass

clan_hunter - what a tosser

maddogmcmanaman - what a name shame your a prick

cleanfun4all - go fuck yourself

jezebel - you smell you skank crack whore

leparas - just another fuck wit

awdracer - the one true honest person on here, you dont take yourself too serious and that makes you ok in my book.

no doubt others will post on here! but guess what i aint arsed one bit!

SHIT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol - cmon !!! you gotta be able to do better than that !!

even u gotta admit those are pretty lame !!

sindyloo stinks of poo !!! lol we are at nursery level here !

btw - look at the way this turd-burglar spells mutherfucker !! HE AINT GOT NO PUBES!!! im telling you this guy is underage or very retarded

all together now....

hornyspark is a WANKER, hornyspark is a WANKER, ta da da ta, ta da da ta da

dont ban him !! not till we've used him as a football for a while !
Old 12-01-2007, 05:28 AM   #19
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
You can't ban him in the rowdy room
you can if you ACCIDENTALLY do it *nudge nudge wink wink* know what I mean
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:37 AM   #20
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

@hornyspark Imho, calling fat someone who is fat is not an insult. Perhaps indicates that you are rude and that you cause misery that could be avoided though. But you used other words also, didnt you?
Anyway, you should expect that starting this thread will make people attack you. You irritate them.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote