Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2006, 02:36 AM   #1
persiangurl

Default A delete button for life......

wouldn't that be nice

you can use it on people, incidents, things you regret doing
Old 05-22-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
Raymond Pist
Banned

Raymond Pist is an unknown quantity at this point

Adam Sandler has a new movie comming out, I believe it's called "Click", in which he finds that his remote control works on life itself. He's able to fast-fwd. through a fight with his girlfriend, or pause everone around him while he repositions himself (would be quite handy for a rapist) and presumably even move backward in time. Myself, I'd settle for a "mute" button.

I also recall a short story from Steven King, called, I believe, "Word Processer from Hell", in which he was able to permanently delete members of his family with no trace, with only the single stroke of the keyboard on his "big Wang". (A more sinister writer would have also made use of the "insert" button.)

---Ray
Raymond Pist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #3
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
wouldn't that be nice

you can use it on people, incidents, things you regret doing

Yes, persiangurl it would be very nice and oh could I really use it for some stuff thats gone on recently. But what the hell, its the mistakes that can make life oh so much interesting!
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I once saw a strange twilight zone episode.
A gorup of scientists, engineers and pilots had desgined this space ship.
This spaceship would transcend time itself. Sort of like a time machine.

But strange things began to happen. People began to disappear, one by one.
Until only the pilot was left. He began to do nuts trying to convince people that the these people had gone. It was like they never existed.

Then finally he disappeared.

......Then the plane vanished.

......heh heh heh.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:09 AM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We all have regrets, well all those of us with a heart, but the important thing is to try and avoid repeating those actions and words again.
still striving,
defrocked vicar
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't want a delete button, I want rewind! I want to be able to go back and try again at all the stuff I fucked up!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:09 PM   #7
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

that would be so nice, but what kind of a life it would be where everything was 100 % correct?

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote