Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)
Default Open apology to everyone hit accidentally!

I'm abjectly sorry: in my recent tirade I'd edited one of my barbs before posting and included some innocent bystanders. I hadn't originally intended any insult to forum owners elsewhere, but occasionally there's some 'collateral damage' when you're going off half-crazed in anger and bombing the shit out of a target. I didn't even notice I'd fucked up until just now, although in sober reflection I see that someone else had pointed it out. I was flying blind, fast and furious. That's not an excuse, merely the facts.

Since it's hard to un-say something, no disrespect was meant! Kindly ignore that one bit of flame.

<begs forgiveness for an unintentional backhand blow>
Old 12-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well if you insist just lay on my lap here and I will redden your ass until it glows!??

But hey what the hell...stuff happens dear. Why dont we just FORGIVE and FORGET it!

After all it happens to all of us at one time or another!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Sindy, you're too good to me!

Maybe I'll step on my dick more often if I get such a sweet 'reward' for fucking up!
Turn-about is fair play (your turn next!) and I promise to be rough.

<looks down, noticing the feet of clay> But I didn't *want* to be human!