Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
LostEternal

LostEternal has initial reputation
Default Hello everyone :)

I'm LostEternal, and you can abbreviate that anyway you want.

I'm a fan of a number of fantasies like rape, incest, etc. and like to use them for roleplay purposes with my wife, and I find other peoples videos of such to be a useful "food for thought" for roleplaying (aka, if a video has some interesting methods or story/subject, we use it to add variance to "play time"). It keeps things very interesting =P

Anyway, since I've found a number of good videos for that here, I thought I'd pay it back with some uploads when I can, just had some questions about it.

1) I can't find any rules on hentai other than "No comix/comics", so is Hentai Anime allowed if it has rape in it?

2) If H-anime is allowed, am I allowed to make multiple (just 2) threads, one for each specific subject, or would I have to put them into one thread? (One side would be h-anime with rape, the other is live-action rape fantasy. I ask because some boards discourage multiple share threads by one person)
LostEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First, Welcome to the site. Afraid I can't speak for the mods but I am sure if you message one, they will be most helpful. I hope to see your posts soon.

Have fun.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #3
iSurrender

iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome
iSurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

welcome to RB
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote