Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #21
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default nothing new

I really don't have anything to add to this thread, except thanks to those of you who enjoyed my story and the one throatgagger wrote based on my fantasy. I jsut hated my favorite fantasy in the whole world to fall of the first page. I've met a number of like minded individuals through this post and hope to continue doing so.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #22
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

I agree that Throatdagger is a FANTASTIC writer. Here is the story he posted a while back about my wife.

The OFFICE
By Throatdagger

My name is Hand and I am a doctor that deals with a lot of Medicaid cases. Lately a lot of my bills have been getting rejected by this bitch worker in their off ice named Anita. She is a real snob and things she knows it all. Today we really had it out on the phone. I decided that I’m going to take this bitch down a notch or two. I’ve got everything I’ll need in my medical bag. I got down here at the office where she works earlier today to scout things out. I located her office a dimly lit private office at the end of an even more poorly lit hallway. I waited around a corner till she came out to go to the toilet so I would know what she looked like. She is a blonde haired woman in her fifties. She is about 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds. She doesn’t have very big boobs at all. That is too bad. I had thought about cutting her breast right off the bitch.

It is well after quitting time. Everyone else has already left except Anita; she is probably rejecting some more claims to earn more brownie points. I see her come out of her office and head for the ladies room. I know that she is not leaving for the day because she isn’t carrying her briefcase. As the ladies room door shuts I move quickly from the vacant office where I have been hiding down and into her office. I slipped on synthetic gloves and prepared a chloroform soaked piece of gauze. I waited patiently behind her door. I didn’t have to wait long before the door opens and in walks the bitch. She has her gray business suit on with high heel shoes and black nylons. As the door starts to close, I step out and quickly cover her nose and mouth with the gauze. Seconds later she is a limp rag in my arms.

I drag her swiftly to her office chair and then return to lock the door. I pick my bag up and remove the roll of medical tape. I pull her arms behind the chair and tape her wrists together. I then rip several strips of tape and cover her mouth. Even I knew everyone else had left, I didn’t want her making any unnecessary noise. Next I rolled her chair to the end of her desk and taped her ankles to the legs of the desk. I had my fly secured in the trap. I sat my doctor’s bag on top of a small file cabinet and removed a scalpel; then I removed the center desk drawer and dumped the contents in the corner of the room. I then sat on the edge of her desk and waited for her to regain consciousness.

About five minutes later her head started to bob as she started coming around. A minute later she was shaking her head, her short blonde hair rubbing against the collar of her suit jacket. She began blinking her eyes rapidly as she tried to clear her thoughts. The she started jerking her shoulder and twisting her arms as she realized that she was bound. She kicked her legs but she was unable to free her bound ankles. All that was happening was she was jerking her office chair. I slid off the desk and stood by her side just back of her a little. When she had regained a few more of her senses I said “Welcome back to reality, Anita.” I moved the sharp scalpel in front of her face as she jerked at hearing her name.

“I have come to show you the errors of your ways. You are going to do exactly what I say and how I say or I am going to carve your face into a million little pieces. Do you understand?” As tears formed in her eyes, she nodded her head “yes” her eyes darting around the room looking for some way to escape. She soon realized that she was securely bound and getting away was not an immediate option. She was trying to plead through her gag. I wasn’t ready to hear any of her bull shit, so I left her mouth taped shut. She was starting to perspire from nervousness and the heat in the small office.

“You are starting to get hot. Let me help cool you down. Lean your head all the way back and stare at the ceiling.” I told my helpless captive. She hesitated so I grabbed her short blonde hair and yanked her head roughly back. “I thought I told you to obey me.” I snapped. She was choking on her tears as se kept her head leaned back. I ran the scalpel close to her face and said “I am tired of this. Do I need to carve you up now?” She shook her head no violently making sure that her eyes never left the ceiling. I lowered the scalpel and easily sliced the top button from her suit jacket. I paused to pull the jacket open before the second and final button fell to the floor. The jacket fell to her sides exposing the crisp light gray blouse

I think it was becoming clear to Anita how I planned on teaching her a lesson. As the scalpel touched the top button on her blouse, her chest was heaving as she tried to stay calm. Her small breasts were pressed tightly against the thin cotton blouse. The sharp blade easily cut through the light gray thread. The second buttons quickly followed. The front of her blouse was being forced open by the pressure of her breasts. She tried to plead as she blinked her eyes rapidly trying to clear her eyes of tears. The look in her wide eyes told me that she knew what her fate was going to be. She mumbled through her gag trying to make a deal to spare her. I could hear inaudible words like “money in purse take”. I just laughed. She was trying to buy her way out. I wasn’t interested in money, if I was, I would simply take it when I finished with her.

I grabbed her blouse and pulled it free of her waist. Soon the remaining three buttons were on the floor as I shoved the blouse to Anita’s sides. Her small firm breasts were covered by a white bra. Her nipples showed through the thin material. I slipped my fingers under the expanding and contracting bra and roughly jerked the garment over the tops of her boobs. Her nipples rose to be taunt and pink upon having their covering so abruptly removed. I pinched her right nipple and Anita winced in pain. Tears filled her eyes as the nipple turned bright red. I knew from her reaction and the rapid change in color that her nipples must be extremely sensitive. Her left nipple received similar treatment and it too reacted the same way. I knew that I had found an easy way to produce quick obedience to my commands.

I began rubbing her breast. I pressed each breast firmly as if I was performing a medical breast examination. I wasn’t looking for lumps; I was providing sexual stimulation for what would be following. Her face turned red at having her breasts handles in such a crude way. She had been only moments before a proper southern lady with all her prim and proper dignity; now she found herself being prepared for rape. Her breathing was labored by the gag completely sealing her mouth. I sliced her shoulder straps with my scalpel then twisted the garment to release its clasps. I lifted the discarded garment and dangled it before her eyes. I read the tag and discovered that she was a 36A size. “Well you have the right chest measurements; unfortunately your boobs are really on the small size. You almost need a training bra.” I taunted. She cringed at my taunting of her inadequate breast size. I shoved her blouse and jacket completely over her shoulders and down her back against her bound wrists.

I squeezed her left breast and lifted it up as I slipped my mouth over her tender nipple. I sucked hard on the tender mound as she squirmed and thrashed in her chair. When I removed my mouth, the nipple had achieved a full erection. It stood straight out as I moved my mouth to her right nipple. “Looks like those nipples are ready for some action. What about down here?” I asked as I roughly shoved my hand all the way up her straight skirt. Anita jerked; but her movement only served to thrust her thighs further onto my hand. When my hand hit the crotch of her panties, Anita realized what the undesired results had been. She dropped her hips back into the seat of the chair as her head collapsed backwards. “You are really anxious to get started. Aren’t you?” I asked.

Anita shook her head violently as protests tried to pour out her gagged mouth. I was simply going to ignore any of her pleading and protesting. I had come here with a plan and I was going to carry the plan out. I lowered my scalpel to the hem of her skirt and began making short slices up toward her abdomen. “Anita, you had better spread your legs and hold real still if you don’t want to be sliced.” I cautioned her. Still holding her head back she eyes peered down to see the precarious position her lower extremities were in. Her legs quickly strained against the bounds of her skirt as I continued slicing toward her moving abdomen. When I had sliced the skirt to her crotch, Anita held her breath as the rest of her suit skirt was sliced open. One last quick slice and the waist band fell open allowing me to have a full view of her nylon clad legs.

Anita’s pantyhose were fully visible. She shook as I ran my hand over the smooth nylon covering her abdomen. I could see white panties underneath the stretched nylon material. I decide that I would leave her legs covered with the nylon material but cut away the panty part. I placed my scalpel part way down her thigh and began slicing through the stretch material. In no time one leg was cut free and soon the other. I had in effect made a pair of panties and nylon stockings. It was time to remove the layers like peeling an onion. My trusty scalpel sliced the waistband on one side as Anita stood shaking like a leaf. The material soon drooped as it was sliced completely down. I moved to the other leg; soon the panty part lay like an open diaper on a baby. Two quick slices of her panties and they fell like her pantyhose top had. She sat exposed; her ass squirming on her cut undergarments.

Her head dropped in embarrassment at her exposed condition. She was realizing that in a short while she was going to be at least molested and quite probably raped. The question seemed to be not if but how and how many times. At 54 years old she most certainly wasn’t a virgin; however, she had probably never had anal sex. She had thought that was too discussing and would be too painful. Her thoughts were now racing how she could prevent this bastard from sodomizing her. It seemed that every account of a rape in the news any more contained the fact that the victim had been sodomized. Would her account be the next?

I returned my hand to her abdomen and once again pressed hard. He breathing pushed against my hand as I moved it lower. I moved it between her thighs and she tried to press them tightly together. I produced the scalpel once again and said “Anita, don’t try and resist me. Spread you thighs apart. I am in charge and you might as well accept that.” Choking back tears, she relaxed her muscles and then slowly opened her legs. I shoved my hand deeper between her legs and bent a finger to slide under her. She arched her back trying to avoid my touch. Unfortunately for her, she had only allowed me to move my hand easier. I moved my finger to her clit and began massaging it lightly: she grimaced with embarrassment. Her head twisted from side to side as she jerked in her chair trying desperately to interrupt my hand.

I decide that I had tormented her enough. It was time for some more serous action. I stepped behind Anita and quietly began taking my clothes off. She sat intensely focused on every sound unable to see exactly what I was doing. When I was completely naked, I stepped back in front the helpless woman. Her eyes bulged as she realize her worse fears were about to materialize. I used my arm to brush everything from the top of her desk. Turning to face her I said “Anita, I’m a doctor and I’m going to give you a physical. Unfortunately we don’t have an examination table available, so your desk will have to do. I am going to cut the tape on your ankles and you are to stand and sit on the edge of your desk. I am then going to help you lay back. If you try and fight or resist, I will cut you open and let your worthless guts spill out. Do you understand?”

Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she nodded that she did. I slit the tape easily with the sharp scalpel. I helped her stand and she turned to back against the end of her desk. She stood on her tip toes and slipped her bare ass on the desk. She wiggled her ass scooting back. When she was firmly situated, I placed a hand behind her back and supported her as she reclined on the desk. Her back was held off the surface of the desk by her still bound wrists. Her body heaved rapidly up and down as she labored for air. Again I told her “Relax and do what I say.” She tried to calm herself as she lay naked before a strange guy.

I laid my hand on her chest and began squeezing her breasts. I took the handle end of the scalpel and traced a figure eight around her breasts. Her eyes tried to follow my every move. She had quit trying to protest; she was resigning herself to having to allow my touches. I slipped the scalpel into a top desk drawer for easy retrieval. I now used both hands to manipulate her small but firm breasts. Her nipples were erect from having their bases excited. I squeezed a nipple and she jerked with pain. Evidently she had very sensitive nipples; a fact that would come in handy later. Her knees bent at the edge of the desk allowing her feet to dangle above the floor.

My hands moved down her body and around her navel and eventually down to her abdomen. She tensed as my hand roamed lower and began probing her pubic area. My fingers tugged gently at her pubic hair. Her head turning to face away from me as I moved lower. She knew she couldn’t squeeze her legs together but luckily; I hadn’t told her to spread them wider. That situation was about to change. I told her “Hook your heels on the edge of the desk with your feet nice and wide. A shock rippled through her body. She was going to lay like she would for a complete exam. She meekly lifter her ankles and felt for the desk’s edge. Once her heels were in place she slowly shifted her feet apart; looking pathetically hoping I would tell her they were far enough apart. When her feet were about 18 inches apart, she stopped. I moved to the end of the desk and stepped between her raised knees. I slapped her thigh. She quickly realized that I wanted her feet further apart. When she had them spread another six inches, I told her “Okay. Now relax while I slide you down some.” I grabbed her bent legs and pulled her hips almost to the end of the desk.

She lay sobbing at what she knew I was going to do. She had to lay there exposed while I basically molested her. I positioned my fingers and began working her pussy folds apart. Soon her Clit and urethral and vaginal openings were fully exposed. I gently rubbed her clit causing her to twinge. I reached in the desk drawer and found a ball point pen. I began inserting that into her urethral as she to shake and toss her head. When the pen was about three fourths of the way in; I moved to her vaginal opening. I pressed my middle finger in gently and then moved it around feeling the walls of the passage.

Her muscles were still firm and tightened as I manipulated my finger. I told her “Raise your hips in the air.” Her hips slowly arched upwards. I began moving my finger in and out as I moved the pen with my other hand. Her neck tightened as she strained to resist the stimulation. I used my thumb to again start rubbing her clit. Her pelvic area was jerking as I essentially masturbated her. I slowly pulled my finer out and then removed the pen. She breathed a sigh thinking maybe I was done. I told her “Pull your knees back more.” She strained to pull her knees back. Her heels lifted from the desk and made small circles as she tucked her knees further back. I pulled her hips down till they slight over hung the edge. Tears filled her eyes and ran flowingly down her cheeks. Her previously rock hard chin quivered as I move closer.

Her body jerked when the tip of my erect penis touched her vaginal opening. She was begging feverously through her gag. I decided to torment her a while longer by asking “Anita, have you ever been raped?” She shook her head “no” as she continued pleading. I shifted her hips a little from side to side as my cock head continued to brush against her opening. “Do you think that I’m going to rape you?” I asked. Crying hysterically; she slowly shook her head “yes”. “You need to relax and do exactly what I tell you. If you don’t; I will slowly skin your breasts.” I told her as I retrieved my trusty scalpel and made light scratches around both her breasts. Her feet were slowly dropping; I slapped her hips hard and told her “Tuck those damn legs back and get your fucking feet up.” She strained her muscles to get back into position. I slowly ran my hands down her nylon covered legs and around her ankles. I knew this proud and defiant woman was being humiliated by the position she found herself in. She probably had thought that if she ever got raped she would be pinned to a bed or the floor; never having to hold herself in an exposed position.

I held her legs as if I was going to adjust her hips once again. But instead of moving her hips, I lunged forward embedding the entire 10 inches of my rod into her unsuspecting vagina. She tried to lurch upright; but her tied wrist held her off balance and she fell helplessly onto the desk. I had my arms inside her legs to prevent me from being able to hit me as she kicked wildly. I withdrew only to ram hard again as she continued to thrash. “Well, Anita, You now have!” I laughed as she jerked from my brutal assault. Her shoulder rocked from side to side as her head twisted. She was shifting her arms trying to free her wrist; but without success.

I kept firmly embedded for a minute to feel her work herself around my cock. I withdrew only to ram three more times all the way in. My balls would slap against her ass when I slammed in. This wasn’t going to be a purely sexual rape. This was also going to be a punishment rape. Satisfied that I was firmly entrenched, I began pumping in and out. For a woman of her age, her pussy was firm and tight. My balls made a slapping sound with each thrust as the hit her ass. She had calmed down a little. She lay weeping as her legs trembled. She was breathing hard causing her small breasts to rise and fall.

I wrapped my arms around her legs to hold them in place. I placed a hand on her abdomen and felt my cock working deep inside her. She turned her head to avoid my stare. Her eyes closed as she tried to put her mind somewhere else. I shocked her back to like when I gruffly said “Open you eyes and keep looking at me. I want to see inside your soul as I fuck your pussy.” I looked inside the open desk drawer and spotted two paper clamps. I picked them up and told her “These should liven you up. You are going to give me a good fuck.” I leaned forward and twisted her right nipple. She jerked from pain as her nipple became more erect. I squeezed one of the clips, placed it around her erect nipple and then release the pressure. The clamp closed tightly gripping her extended nipple. Her other nipple was quickly subjected to the same ordeal.

Her head pounded against the desk as she thrashed wildly. I held her firmly against me. My penis was getting a real workout from all of Anita’s twisting. I said “I am going to start pumping you. I want you to respond and you had better have a real orgasm. If you try any fake shit, I will have to make you pay.” She immediately began protesting. I could hear her trying to tell me that she wouldn’t. That she wouldn’t give me the satisfaction. I started pumping in a regular motion. She lay still like a piece of meat. I flipped the clamps squeezing her nipples as I once again began making circles around her breasts with the scalpel.

Red marks were becoming brighter as the blade scraped deeper. As I made another figure eight pattern around her breast. I said “Better do as I say or I will skin these tits of yours.” She knew that in another time or two, I would be drawing blood. She let out a sob and then mumbled through her gag “I’ll try.” She was completely defeated. She was going to respond sexually to her rape. I continued pumping away and soon I could feel her muscles working. Her vagina was starting to ripple. She had a far away look in her eyes as she began to breath faster. She was making slight moaning sounds. I knew she was trying to bring herself to climax. She had decided to trade her dignity for the safety of her body.

A few more minutes of my assault continued; then she jerked her body hard. I felt her vaginal muscle start to spasm as a flood of her juices flushed around the tip of my penis. I began shooting my load as she her body tensed and she tried to scream. Her face was bright red and small beads of perspiration rolled of her brow. She had achieved an orgasm for me. I continued fucking her a few more strokes till all my spunk had been drained. I pulled out of the helpless Anita. She lay exhausted on her desk as little drops of seminal fluids oozed out her open vagina. Her feet dangled over the end of her desk unable to touch the floor.

I moved to get things ready for what I was going to do next. At first Anita didn’t notice my movements; but she soon realized that I was up to something. I tugged on the small file cabinet where I had place my doctor’s bag. I moved the cabinet away from the wall and turned it so that it was parallel with the wall. I pulled Anita from the desk and led the still trembling woman to stand at the back of the file cabinet. I pushed her against the cabinet and shoved her chest forward till it was flat against the top of the short cabinet. Her chin hung over the front of the cabinet as her eyes darted about. I told her “Place your ankles together.” I slapped her ass to reinforce my demand. She moved her feet so that her ankles were touching. I bent down and wrapped several rounds of tape around her nylon clad ankles. Her ass poked into the air.

I knew that she thought that I was going to fuck her again. She was right. I stood behind her as I instructed “Anita, move your knees along the sides of the cabinet. Just bend your knees and move them forward.” I pushed gently down on her lower back as she bent her knees and slid them along the sides of the cabinet. Her abdomen lay flat on the cabinet. I stepped closer began her. The realization of what I was planning sprang into her mind. She lifted her shoulders up and tried to stand. I slapped her ass hard and told her “Get those tits down on that cabinet.” She lay back down as she began to beg through her gag. I held my scalpel like a dagger. I placed the tip against her back and told her “If you rise up, you will shove this scalpel into you like a sharp knife. Keep down and hold still.”

It was now obvious what I was preparing to do. Her initial thoughts of rape accounts were going to come true. She was going to be sodomized. I held the tip of the scalpel just a fraction above her back. I pushed the tip of my cock against her sphincter. She began begging “No. Please don’t do this.” I just laughed as I pressed harder. She resigned herself to the fact that her anus was going to be invaded. She begged “Lube; please use lubricant.” She was now totally defeated. She was reduced to having to beg her rapist to use lubricant to ease her anal rape.

I decided to taunt her a little. I asked “Did you want some lubricant before I rape you ass?” Sobbing she mumbles “yes”. “NO!” is the answer as I rammed my cock into her previous virgin ass. I was only able to sink 4 inches of my rod on the first try. Her back had started to jerk up; but the tip of the scalpel quickly reminded her of the consequences. She collapsed back onto the cold steel surface. Her ass muscles twitched wildly. Her whole body was trembling from the shock and pain of the intrusion into her previous sacred ass. I shoved hard again and again. The fourth try I had completely penetrated her quivering ass.

I pumped her tight ass hard. I knew that she must be in extreme pain but I didn’t give a damn. She had kept rejecting my billing claims; but she wasn’t going to reject my dick. When I got through with this paper pushing bitch, she was going to walk bow legged. I just pulled out only to ram hard again. I knew that I was really ripping her inside, but I cared less. I wanted to feel her ass muscles collapsing around my hard dick. I asked her “Am I raping you ass? Do you like getting you ass fucked?” She didn’t answer. She was too busy shuddering in pain. I continued raping her ass for 15 minutes longer. I wanted her in as much agony as possible.

She finally fell almost completely limp. She had totally exhausted herself. She was defeated and realized that fighting was useless. She was going have to accept any thing that I wanted; no matter how painful or degrading. She lay, sobbing like a small child, as I finished with her ass. Her anus was now gaping open. Her muscles had completely lost their ability to close. I felt like I was fucking a large pipe, there wasn’t much resistance left. I decided that I wasn’t going to waste my load up her ass where she could just shit it out. I wanted her to have to completely process my spunk. She would have to think about it slowly making its way through her body.

I pulled out abruptly and flipped her on her back on top of the file cabinet. I ripped off the tape covering her mouth and placed the scalpel against her throat. “Open you fucking mouth wide and stick you tongue all the way out.” I demanded. In total shock at the sudden treatment, she opened her mouth and presented her tongue. I slammed my throbbing cock on top of her quivering lips and began dumping my salty spunk into her mouth. The flow continued for over a minute as my cock surged to pump every drop of my gunk out. She knew that she had no choice but to gulp the nasty stuff down. Her throat muscles worked to quickly relieve her senses of the smell and taste of my batter.

When I was completely drained, I once again taped her mouth shut. She couldn’t spit any of the fowl fluid out. She had to force it all down her throat. As she lay trying to swallow the last of my fluid, I retrieved a syringe from my bag. I rolled her onto her side and injected the solution into her hip. She was out like a light. I casually got dressed and gathered my stuff. I knew that she would wake up in about 4 hours. She wouldn’t be able to remember of what had happened or who did it. She would be left to free herself of her bindings; realizing that she had been raped and sodomized. She would then have to find something to cover her naked body since her clothes lay cut on the floor. I had reduced this bitch a notch or two.

THE END
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:35 PM   #23
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband
Default And here she is

Say hello to Anita . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anita1.jpg (39.3 KB, 336 views)
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 AM   #24
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_nrtn3000 View Post
Wow, finally found someone with the same wishes I have for my wife...
I go crazy at the idea of my wife being turned forcefully into a whore. I imagine us being abducted by a gang of blacks or arabs and being led to an abandoned house in some very bad area of town. When taken out of the van we are forcibly undressed and she is being raped while I am forced to watch. The men are rough and dominate us completely. She is then forced to prostitute herself to homeless and dirty older men.
Regards,
Peter
I also love the idea of my wife abducted by a gang of blacks, forced brutally right in front of my eyes. I am helpless to watch her ordeal while she screamed right in front of me at the top of her lungs.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #25
Franky M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi_husband View Post
I'm glad to hear there are others who share this desire/fantasy. What do you envision the wife being forced to do. I like to think of my wife having to strip in front of her attackers, then submit to nipple tortures like clamps, weights, maybe needles, be suspended with her feet barely touching the ground over a sawhorse, so that her public bone is grinding against the rough wood of the horse, then forced to offer her mouth, pussy and ass to her assailants.
I alo like the idea of my wife being taken roughly with breast and pussy torture.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #26
Franky M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle View Post
I really don't have anything to add to this thread, except thanks to those of you who enjoyed my story and the one throatgagger wrote based on my fantasy. I jsut hated my favorite fantasy in the whole world to fall of the first page. I've met a number of like minded individuals through this post and hope to continue doing so.
I also love the story "The Redheaded Wife" My wife also has red hair and I loved the idea to see her being raped in that fantastic story.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
limoxxxx

limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)
Default o yea

Quote:
My wish is to see others come in her, deep in her whomb... Also that she is forced to prostitute herself for a drug pushing pimp while I am forced to watch. Maybe she is forced on drugs or gets some VD. Just the idea of others abusing her while I have to watch excites me. Often during sex I look at her and imagine some Nigerian borderguard pumping her full...
same for mine, love for a load of guys to dump their cum deep inside her and leave her pregg
limoxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #28
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do love wives.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #29
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
I do love wives.
Wives are the best. Especially when they are someone else's wife.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #30
fedwaywa1

fedwaywa1 Level 2 (200+)fedwaywa1 Level 2 (200+)fedwaywa1 Level 2 (200+)

I have a fantasy of setting it up with someone that while Im out one night he breaks in and uses my wife!! But of course Id come home and watch. Id also want him to record it for me to watch. Maybe set up tthe webcam so alot of othet people could watch while it was going on!!
fedwaywa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #31
limoxxxx

limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)limoxxxx Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
My wish is to see others come in her, deep in her whomb... Also that she is forced to prostitute herself for a drug pushing pimp while I am forced to watch. Maybe she is forced on drugs or gets some VD. Just the idea of others abusing her while I have to watch excites me. Often during sex I look at her and imagine some Nigerian borderguard pumping her full...
mmmmmm love to use her and leave her pregg for you, then make her prostitute herself
limoxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:46 PM   #32
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I wont. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #33
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats me destroying your wife brutally like a maniac 😈😈🤟🤟🤤🤤👌
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DC03AE65-138D-42BD-A915-901C9B5BAD02.jpg (13.4 KB, 46 views)
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote