Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #61
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
OH YEAH???? I just had a great movement....YOU should see IT!!!

having one and giving one are too different things luv,

i bet you offered yours to the porcelain throne, yes?

so indeed, a toilet is more deserving of your shit than mods or the discussion of them

persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #62
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

MDS you will make an excellent mod, congratulations. Being made a mod isn't a popularity contest for god's sake. It's not a group of the COOL PEOPLE. It's just members from the board who are designated to clean up and work for the board. It means nothing more than that. The fact that people think it MEANS something about your social standing on the board and is some sort of exclusive club just makes it obvious that they are far too immature to handle the same situation themselves. I am very assured that MDS is one of the best people for the job. Are there others on the board that might be good mods as well? I'm sure there are plenty of people. But that doesn't matter one fuck at a rolling donut. MDS is the one they chose and she will be great.
MDS I have much love for you, congratulations. I'm more than sure that you are a perfect person for the job as you have handled rediculous, hurtfull and un-do criticism and anger with a great amount of grace, pois, kindess, and understanding unfound in most people I have met. Congratulations, my respect for you has increased tenfold if it was even possible to do so.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #63
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hear Hear !! - Now C'mon Mds - Tits Out !
Old 07-01-2007, 02:45 AM   #64
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
Hear Hear !! - Now C'mon Mds - Tits Out !
Now then Maddog..... Should we add more time on for this one aswell . You know i luv ya.... But there also just so much damn fun in teasing you and making you wait.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:20 AM   #65
persiangurl

dont u kiddies understand

more unneccessary mods = bad forum

ONE decent mod is all that's needed

if it were up to me, id have grm back .... even tho the fucker banned me for saying someone looked like they had down's syndrome

Old 07-01-2007, 05:22 AM   #66
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, PG you're free to leave anytime this board no longer lives up to your standards ... hmmm ... children ...
Old 07-01-2007, 05:26 AM   #67
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Don't get me wrong there ... I don't mind blatter posts at all ... they're actually amusing most of the time and I don't want anyone to leave.
I'm just getting sick of people picking on MDS all the time.
And if someone is that unsatisfied with this board I wonder why he/she keeps coming back complaining about it ...
Old 07-01-2007, 06:13 AM   #68
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

I have a quiet simple problem here... I like both MDS and PG very much - so what shall i feel now?!?
Maybe the nice girls cood help me out of that - and simply come together 4 a nice time?!?
Old 07-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #69
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just to clarify things here. I have no ill feelings towards anyone on this board. I personally beleive that every person here does have the right to voice their own personal opinions and thoughts bout anything.

I was feeling hurt at one stage by words said but that is in the past. Even then i wasnt angry at the person of those words i think everyone here is great and no one has done anything to me to make me want to hate or think ill thoughts of anyone.

I still thank those who have shown me support and i will do my best to show that the mods made the right choice in appointing me their new addition.

Last edited by my dark side; 07-01-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #70
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Well, PG you're free to leave anytime this board no longer lives up to your standards ... hmmm ... children ...

door swings both ways, ur welcome to leave too if u cant handle the truth/criticism

i dont know who/what mds is.....so i have no opinion of her/him/it

and no one has argued my point so far, so i can only assume u all agree with me

after all , I AM always right
Old 07-02-2007, 06:47 AM   #71
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You really find it funny? If i remember well, you went berserk when someone criticised you......
Old 07-02-2007, 07:28 AM   #72
my dark side
Banned

I dont know about anyone else but i would like to ask that the past be left where it is now. We all had a chance to have our imput in the prior disagreements that this board has gone though. But honestly can we move past that. It happened then and everyone has had time to calm down now. I dont want to see anymore fights break out over old problems that have for a while now seem to not be an issue so can we please try and leave it that way.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #73
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
if it were up to me, id have grm back .... even tho the fucker banned me for saying someone looked like they had down's syndrome

Ah yes, the Irish girl, but what I want to know is, how long before THAT persiangurl rears its......well.......returns
Old 07-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #74
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
I dont know about anyone else but i would like to ask that the past be left where it is now. We all had a chance to have our imput in the prior disagreements that this board has gone though. But honestly can we move past that. It happened then and everyone has had time to calm down now. I dont want to see anymore fights break out over old problems that have for a while now seem to not be an issue so can we please try and leave it that way.
I agree. There should be no arguing here about who's mod, who isn't and which mod is better and which one isn't. This thread is supposed to be a thread congradulating MDS, not about your thoughts on who would be a better mod. All that stuff belongs in the rowdy room.

Please guys, no more of this. I've already had to kick some of you around. Don't make me do it again.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote