Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could talk, insult and degrade you, I actuallg want to. But I am so focused on being inside you for the first time that i cannot form words. I just grunt and thrust. ! Y hands on either side of your head, propoin myself up as I slam forward. Going as deep as I can. I want, no need, to feel every inh of you that it is physically possible for me to reach. Grunting like an animal as I eath your body shak and bounce from the force of the rape.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It feels like you are fucking out every last peace of life in me. Your hand supporting you against my ribs. The broken bone goes true into my lung and I cough blood in your face. It don't bother you though, you only fuck me harder, like my suffering is touching something deep inside you. My hair sticks to my bloody face and my mind are drifting. Then it hits me, I am going to die...
"Please, don't kill me...." I whisper and reach my hands up to your face trying to catch your attention. "I.... I... promise, I wont marry him, It will be you and me..." Tears are running down my face as I look you in the eyes. Begging you to reconsider.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are still trying to bargain, still treating me like I am less than. Because I need to e given you in order to deserve you. That it would be a reward. You might have said it to attempt to placate me, but it dod the opposite. Enraging me to the point where I see red. And not just from the gob of blood running fown my cheek. Hissing, I grab your throat. Squeezing as hard as I can, I watch your eyes bug out. Feelin the tiny bone there crumble under my palms. Lips pullong back in a sneer as I watch your eyes fill with panic, your mouth opening and closig desperately. Desperately, but without any hope. Grinnig, broad, ear to eae. This would be am easy death, so easy. I actually watch the light start to fade from your eyes, and I cum, shooting deep inside you. But right before you go, I release, and you start to gasp. I let your color return to normal, before I do it again. Once, twicem three times we go through the cycle of me taking you to the rink and hauling you back. Befire the fourth time, yor eyes plead for mercy, unable to speaj through a crushef throat. Then I grant ypu it, holding until there is no more.