Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2010, 03:14 AM   #1
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)
Default The Rape Patrol

THE RAPE PATROL

Before I get into the intimate details of our latest conquest, let me tell you a little bit about who we are and how we came about. We’re a group of friends that like to rape women. That’s the simple version. We actually all connected through one of the rape fantasy websites that are out there. It turned out that we all lived pretty close to each other, so that made things very convenient. After months of trading fantasizes and gaining each other’s trust, we decided to turn our fantasies into reality.

There can be anywhere from three to six of us on one of our “missions”. It all depends who’s available at the time. Let me introduce you to the gang. It’s a pretty varied group. That makes for lots of interesting adventures. First we have Nick. Nick, like me is a middle-aged guy. And like me, he’s not the most attractive guy around. In fact, none of us would win any beauty contests. That’s one of the things that’s so cool about rape. We are fucking, and doing whatever our hearts desire, with women that probably wouldn’t even talk to us if we tried to hit on them in a bar. But I don’t think rape is a “looks” thing. Hell, Ted Bundy was a pretty good looking guy, and he was one of the baddest motherfucking rapists there ever was. They even made a movie about him. I don’t think they’ll be making any movies about us. But more about movies a little later on.

Back to Nick. One of the advantages of having Nick in the group is that Nick owns a body shop. You see, we went out and bought a van to use in our escapades. If we sense that the cops might be looking for us, Nick changes the color of our van in a heartbeat. I’m not sure how many coats it has on it now, but it’s a lot! He has a whole stash of license plates too. Then we have Jerome. Jerome is our enforcer. He’s one big, black dude! He stands probably 6’4” and weighs at least 250. He’s done some time. But not as a rapist. But being locked up made him one angry son of a bitch. We have to “reel him in” sometimes. I actually feel sorry for some of the women when it’s his turn with them. And feeling sorry is hard for me to do. After Jerome we have Zack and his friend J.J. They are like twin brothers from different mothers. Both are teenagers and have dropped out of school. They are on the fast track to nowhere. They bounce from minimum wage job to minimum wage job. Zack was an original member of the group and then brought J.J. in. He’s been a good addition. The two of them do some crazy shit though!!

That’s one thing about rape. You are in total control. You have no idea what that means until you are actually in that situation. And let me tell you, when you have a bunch of horny guys in total control, some really weird things can happen. You wind up doing things that you never thought you were “in to”, just to see what it’s like. More about that later.
Rounding out the group is our latest addition, Liz. Liz is a dyke. And when I say dyke, I mean dyke. She’s somewhere in her forties. Definitely needs to lose a few pounds. More than a few, actually! She’s got big ole titties that I swear almost hang down to her waist. She puts an interesting spin on the group. And one thing I can tell you about Liz, she likes them young. I have to say, it’s a real turn on for me when I see Liz playing with some sweet little young thing. I’m sure that never in her life did she think she’d be under the total control of big, ugly dyke!

And then there’s me. I’m pretty much the leader and coordinator of everything. But that doesn’t mean I get my pick if we have multiple victims. Or, that I get to go first if there’s only one. We pretty good about taking turns on that front.

When I say multiple victims, that’s because one of the things we all like to do is a home invasion. Or, if not invade, be in the house when the “targets” come home. That’s where it really helps to have a group. We got turned on to this mother and daughter a few months back. They were posted on one of the threads of a site as someone the poster would like to see raped. After some PMs back and forth, we had enough information to make a move. There were five of us that made the trip. Me, Nick, Jerome, Zack and J.J.

Entry was pretty easy. The house had one of those back alley garages. We knew that the mother was divorced, so there was no issue with dad coming home. Zack just hid beside the garage and when it opened and the car went in, he scooted down low and zipped under the SUV before they got out of the car. After they go in and start to get settled, Zack climbs from under the car and pushes the button, opening the garage door and letting us in. I don’t think anyone ever locks that door from the garage into the house. They didn’t either. We burst into the house only to find that we had a bonus. There was another daughter that we weren’t expecting. They were in so much shock at seeing us burst into their kitchen, we had them subdued before they could even move. Although, sometimes I like the ones that try and run. You chase them down and tackle them. It adds to the fun. And then there was this. Almost like out of a fantasy handbook, the daughter we didn’t know about is dressed in a cheerleader outfit. I guess they had all just come from a game. And I have to tell you, she was a cutie! Long blonde hair and really blue eyes. Probably only 5’2”. She looked like she was probably the one that was on top when they do one of those pyramids. It’s always the smallest that they put up there. In fact they were all great looking. Mom was a little heavier that we had imagined, but my God, she had a beautiful face. Beautiful like a model. I guess she’d have to be a plus size model now.

So get this, we’re not in the house two minutes and Jerome has “Miss Cheerleader” over his shoulder and heads up the stairs. Then we hear a door slam. I guess that must have been one of his fantasies. Now the thing is, it was actually Nick’s turn to choose first. But one thing we’ve learned, when Jerome has his mind set on something just step aside. It’s not worth it. Funny thing is, I knew that the cheerleader would have been Nick’s choice too. The younger the better for Nick. What is it with us old guys? Nick took the other daughter off for some fun, and Zack and J.J. were in for some mature fun. As for me, I usually float between them all and join in where I see fit.

I decided to poke my head in and see what Jerome was up to. I open the door and here he has her face down draped over the desk in the room. He’s taken duct tape and taped her wrists down around the legs of the desk. I was surprised that she still had her uniform on, but I guess that goes with the fantasy. Well he has the skirt part flung up over her back and those matching panties they wear pulled down around her ankes. And this was hard to believe… he had that monster cock of his pretty much all the way up her ass. I’ve seen that cock many times, and from the angle I was looking from, I would have thought it would be coming out her mouth. Jerome was just thrusting in and out and laughing like crazy! Amanda, as we found out her name was, was just screaming and crying. Lucky the neighbor’s houses were pretty far away.

After Jerome blew a monster load in her ass, I cut Amanda’s wrists free and stood her up. Now I have to admit that one of my favorite parts is the unveiling of the breasts. Some guys are pussy men, some are ass men. I’m a tit man. In fact, when I’m killing time, I try and imagine the nipple color on women as they walk by. So with Amanda I’m guessing pale pink. And maybe little tiny nipples. Not much areola. So I take my knife and grab the bottom of her uniform and make a quick cut upwards. Jerome helps and pulls it off from the back. Since her panties are somewhere over by the desk, she’s now standing in just a bra. This is also the first look at that beautiful little pussy. The pussy that will soon be filled with my cock. Of course it was shaved, and so, so smooth. Amanda stood there just balling her eyes out and tried unsuccessfully to cover herself. So back to the tits. Now this was interesting. Amanda was trying to make it look like she more on top than she actually did. This bra she had on had a lot of padding. So I quickly took the knife and cut right up through the middle in front and watch it fall to the sides. And what’s this? It’s like Christmas all over! Here she has these cute little tits with of all things puffy nipples! A major turn on for me. And actually the first time I’ve seen them live and in person. You have to know that I had a major ‘field day” with those babies. Grabbing, sucking, pinching. I definitely blew a major load into that sweet pussy quicker than usual, because I was all over those tits while I as pounding her.

After I blew the load I turned around and saw Nick standing there. It was like “take a number” and they were now calling his. His eyes lit up when he got a glimpse of those little puffies too. I guess that meant that Jerome was down the hall with the other daughter. Poor girl!

I decided to take a look and see how mom was faring with the whacko twins. They had her in the master bedroom which was actually downstairs. When I walk in, here they have her down on all fours. I can only assume they had her clothes off before they even got her in the room. Horny teens! Fact is, this woman could easily be their mother. It looked they were having the time of their lives. There’s probably more behind that than we know. It turns out mom’s name is Sandy. Well Zack is behind Sandy fucking her from behind. He’s scolding her for having a hairy pussy. As he’s fucking her, he’s yelling “shave your snatch”… “shave you snatch” and he’s smacking her on her ample ass every time he yells it. At the same time J.J is in front, just fucking the shit of or her face. He has her long blonde hair wrapped up in one hand, and his knife in the other. He keeps whispering to her “bite me and I’ll cut you”. Here she is being rocked back and forth, getting it from both ends, and her big tits just flopping around under her. About a minute after I got there, J.J. blew a huge load right down her throat. It was so funny to see her gag as he kept cumming and cumming. Again, horny teens.

Now here’s where it gets pretty freaky. Again, these are things that you do when you have total control. J.J. asks me to keep mom occupied and he’ll be right back. Zack’s still fucking the shit out of her from behind. I decide to go get a closer look and play with her big titties for awhile. There’s something about pinching and pulling on nipples that I just fine intriguing. And I found out that mom’s got some pretty long nipples! Back comes J.J. and get this, he’s gone out to the back yard and comes walking in with their dog! A golden lab actually. Well after Zack fill mom’s pussy with his jizz, J.J. tries to get the dog to mount her from behind. Holy shit! Where did this come from? That proved to be unsuccessful, so to make it even more weird, he tells mom that she needs to blow the dog. She starts crying and pulling away, but knives are sharp. And a little prodding with the knife and sure enough this beautiful suburban housewife is giving a freaking blow job to a dog. And that fucker J.J. is ruthless. He tells her that if she doesn’t make the dog cum, one of her girls is going home with us. Again, this was a first for me. Here’s this beautiful woman stroking a dog’s dick to get it hard, and then sucking it like crazy to save one of her girls. And that fucker J.J. is telling her that she’s going to have to choose what daughter to give up. Crazy shit, man. And they’re making her stay on all fours and lean over to do it. I guess because Zack wanted to stick his fingers up her ass while she was doing it. I’m not sure what that was all about. I think he was trying to see how many he could fit up there. Well after a good 10 minutes of sucking and stroking, sure enough good ole Fido blew a load. And of course J.J. made it swallow every drop. I guess she’ll never look at that dog the same. Or the dog at her!

After that adventure we headed back with some good laughs. We knew it wouldn’t be long before we were at it again. Once you do, I don’t think you could ever give up. Of course that is, unless you get caught. But we’re pretty good about planning and covering our tracks. But it wasn’t always that way. Next time I’ll tell you about a couple of our early adventures. The one’s we call “learning experiences”. Oh, and by the way, if you ever rummage through Jerome’s stuff, you just might find a cheerleader uniform!
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter Two: in The Beginning

When we first decided to start this little group of ours we all met a few times to discuss what we do and how we would do it. The first thing we needed to do was buy the van. Luckily Nick knew of one that would be perfect for what we needed. So, we all threw in some cash and “bingo” we had ourselves a “rapemobile”.

In those early discussions we figured that most of our stuff was going to be mobile. We weren’t turned on to the home invasion thing yet. We thought the best thing to do was just cruise around and target someone… grab them.. and go. No one wanted to risk taking a victim back to their place. Jerome suggested that we take them to Nick’s shop. Blindfold them first so they didn’t know where they were going. But Nick shot that down pretty quickly. So, we settled in on just driving around and having our fun in the van. That seemed like the safest thing. So, we outfitted the van for our enjoyment. Nick welded a couple pairs of handcuffs to the inside wall. He positioned them so that the victims arms would be spread out pretty far in either direction. We added some lighting that ran off the van’s battery. Put a black curtain in behind the front seats, so that it completely blocked what was going on back there. Even at night when we had the lights on. And finally, a nice mattress to finish it off.

Now to find our first victim. Our first inclination was to go to the mall. Lot’s of “hot” women go to the mall, right? And a lot of times they go alone. Let me tell you, a trip to the mall takes on a whole different dimension when every woman you see is someone who you could soon have your cock buried in. We drove up and down the aisles of cars looking for someone to snatch. Looking back, it was a riot. I was driving and Nick was in the passenger seat. Jerome and Zack were kneeling behind us, with the curtain pulled back so they could see out the front. Everyone had an opinion. “Oh, Oh, that one” Nick said. Turned out she was typical of what we found out Nick likes. A little blonde, cute as Hell. She was carrying a bag from American Eagle. She fit the profile of a ‘little rich bitch”. Made sense, since the mall was in the upscale part of town. We positioned the van so that she would walk right by us. As she got closer, Jerome said, “Man, she ain’t got no tits. But she IS fucking beautiful”. Luckily for her, and unfortunately for us, she cut over to the next aisle when she was two cars in front of us. She jumped into a little BMW and off she went. I was right. She was a “rich bitch”.

There was a big letdown when we lost her. Like me, everyone’s hearts were about pumping out of their chests. That’s the way you get when you are close to grabbing someone. What an intense rush! After she pulled away I looked back at Jerome and Zack. Zack, that little fucker, had his hard dick out and was stroking it. Apparently that’s what he was doing as she walked towards us. I said “slow down son. You need to keep it in your pants until AFTER we have then in the van”. Zack replied, “Man, I so wanted to fuck the shit of that bitch. Wow, this is going to be fun”.

As we cruised some more, it seemed every time we targeted someone, something made us decide “no”. In most cases there were just too many people around. I spotted this absolutely gorgeous one that made me tingle down there where it counts! Probably mid-twenties. Dressed to the max! Long dark hair. Big tits that had a nice bounce to them. The kind of bounce that tells you they are actually real. She was carrying two big bags from Nordstrom. Perfect! I’ve never had enough money to shop there. As she got closer she looked like she was probably from Mexico, or somewhere down there. Perfect, again! I love Latin women. We positioned ourselves like before. The plan was that as she walks by our van, Jerome and Zack would slide open the door… pull her in… and off we go. I already had it in my mind to just drive off normally. No speeding, or shit like that, that would draw attention. But, as our luck would have it, all of a sudden she stops, pauses, and turns around and heads back to the mall. It was like she forgot something. As she walked the other way I said, “Damn! Look at that ass! And those legs! I can’t believe that she’s getting away. Nick said, “just drive up there and let’s grab the bitch”. But in that little time of hesitation, a couple more people appeared. “Shit man. Too many witnesses now”, I said. We kept thinking that we’d see her come back, but we never did. I was definitely disappointed at that losing that one. But I had to admit, Zack was right. This WAS going to be fun!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Old 01-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great start please contuine.

Thanks

+rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A great storyline designed to have no limits but your imagination, I will be looking forward to reading more as the story continues. + Rep.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The mall parking lot and a van full of guys. One of my biggest fears and fantasies.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:29 AM   #6
Dax

In The Beginning Continued...........

We cruised the mall lot for awhile longer but finally decided that there were just too many damn people coming and going. The risk of being seen was probably pretty damn high. Maybe we needed to come back when it wasn’t so busy. We decided to just start driving around and see what we might stumble upon. We saw a couple that we walking alone in places. But they weren’t anything special. We were all so freakin excited. The big night had finally come and we didn’t want to settle for some fatty just because she was an easy target. I suggested we try looking over at this trendy little shopping area that popped up recently. A lot of little shops and shit. The stuff women love.

By the time we got there, most of the shops were closed, or closing. Not a ton of people around. We were getting a little frustrated. In the middle of the row of shops was a Starbuck’s. Figuring that it was going to be a long night, I pulled the van over and said “wait here dudes. I’m grabbing a coffee to keep me pumped up.” Inside there was a line of three or four people waiting to order. I stood at the back of the line behind this couple and couldn’t believe how fucking beautiful this woman was. Maybe 5’6” with long dark hair. A fucking gorgeous face, and a cute little butt that was accentuated by her tight, and obviously very expensive, jeans. And to top it off, high-heels with the jeans. I love that look! With the jacket that she was wearing I couldn’t tell what she had going on up top. But that didn’t matter. She had a look sorta like Jennifer Garner. You know, that look that crosses between super hot and super cute. Looking down I saw a big ass ring. A married “rich bitch”. Now here’s a tip for all of you would be rapists… always keep your eyes and ears open. You never know when an opportunity might appear. I then hear the husband lean over to her and say..” Honey, why don’t you get the coffees. I’ll go back to where we parked and get the car and swing back and get you. It should be no longer than 10 minutes tops.” She replies… “Sounds like a plan. If I’m not inside here I’ll just be out window shopping close by.” Suddenly I wasn’t in the mood for coffee.

I went outside and hopped back in the van. Nick says to me.. “Where the fuck’s your coffee?” I said.. “Sit tight boys, we might have an opportunity.” “What’s up?” he replies. Our first victim might be walking out of that door in a couple minutes. “What’s she look like?” “Is she hot?” Zack asks. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed. If she does walk out, we’ll need to do that “street move” we practiced.

If you can believe it, we actually practiced a scenario one night at Nick’s shop where we snatched a woman off a sidewalk. I mean, you can’t just run out and grab her and run back to the van. We practiced this thing where Zack gets out and starts walking. I pull the van over, and Nick puts the window down and asks for directions. If she actually comes over to the van to talk to him (which is a big if) we time it so that at the same time Jerome slides the door open, Zack comes up behind her and tosses her in the van. We close the door and we’re gone. We actually nicknamed it “the street move.”

“Just hope that a knockout brunette walks out that door in a couple minutes” I said. The door opens and… FUCK! Out walks some fat dude! “Come on baby.” Come on baby.” I say. About a minute later the door opens again, and there she is. Coffee in hand. “Holy fuck” Nick says. “Now make it easy on us baby and walk away from us.” The “move” actually works better that way. Bingo! She starts strolling the other way and is glancing in the windows of the now closed shops.

“Showtime boys” I said. Jump out Zack. Zack hopped out and started to slowly walk along. He couldn’t get too close too soon. Hey, we had practiced this! I pulled the van up to where she was standing. She didn’t see us, since she was looking in a shop window. “Excuse me, Miss. Can you tell us how to get to the highway?” Nick says. She turns around looks, and then makes probably the worst decision of her life. She walks to the window of the van. Once she reaches the window, in one swift movement, the door slides open, Zach swoops up, grabs her by the waist, and spins her all the way around, throwing into the open doorway. He hops in and we’re off!

“Holy shit, we got her” Nick screams. He jumps in the back and closes the curtains. Now I’m driving and can’t see back there due to that fucking curtain. All I can hear is her screaming.. “Oh my God! Oh my God! Who are you? What are you doing to me? Where are you taking me? Please, no. Please, no. Oh my God!”

Now I have to tell you, having been in the back myself when we snatch someone, all Hell breaks loose back there. You usually have kicking and screaming, and sometimes they even try and bite you. Some successfully. And then you have us. Just picture a slab of prime beef being thrown into the lion’s den at feeding time. Especially early on, when this was all new to us. Nick, Jerome and Zack are back there mauling this beautiful thing. They’re pinning her down, ripping away at her clothes. Most all of us seem to go for the tits first. I don’t think we’ve ever grabbed a girl where her tits weren’t out within a minute. And that might be stretching it!

“How is she boys?” I yell. “You can’t believe it, boss.” Jerome hollers. “She is fucking incredible.”

Knowing the town as well as I do, I know of a number of industrial type places that we can pull into, where we won’t look out of place, and no one will ever bother us. I pulled into one, tuned off the engine and hopped in back.

At this point, they have her down on the mattress. Her jacket is off and tossed to the side. Jerome is kneeling up by her head and taking that monster cock of his and slapping it against her face. Our horny teen, Zack, has her blouse ripped open… her bra pushed up around her neck… and is mauling, what turned out to be incredibly great tits! And fucking Nick is trying his like Hell to pull down her tight jeans. “How the Hell did you get into these fuckers, you bitch?” he screams.

“OK boys, let’s have a little order here.” I yelled. “Take her and cuff her to the wall.” Jerome pulled her up and cuffed her. “Now just look at you! What a pretty thing you are." I said. And being the tit man I am, I reached over and started pinching her nipples. She had beautiful natural tits. A later check of her bra said 32C. They looked awful big on her thin body. Nice dark nipples to match her dark hair. We hadn’t just got ourselves a good one the first time out. We got ourselves a fucking “10”.

“Oh my God, please! I have a little girl at home. Please don’t hurt me.” she says. Here’s another tip for would be rapists…. Guns and knives work really well to intimidate victims. But nothing works better than using their kids as a threat.

Her purse that was over her shoulder and came into the van with her. Nick rummaged through it and pulled out her license. “Now let’s see.. who do we have here?” he says. “Victoria. Wow, that sounds like the name of a princess. Are you a princess, Victoria?” “Fuck you” she screamed. “Well Victoria, Nick says, “I hope you are because I want to fuck a princess tonight.” With this she just starts sobbing. Don’t worry Princess, just do what we say and we won’t hurt your little girl. You know, the one that lives at 312 Ridgedale.” “Oh my God. Please, no.” she sobs.

“Let’s see if my math skills are good tonight.” Nick says. “According to this you’re 27. Well you might have 27 loads of cum blown into you before this night is over.” She just sobs!

We finally got those fucking jeans off and they revealed a “killer” pair of legs. “I’m thinking you hit the gym quite a bit, Vicky. Or is it Tori? Naw, I’m betting it’s Victoria. Princess Victoria.” I said. She was wearing a pair of panties that matched her bra. “I bet she didn’t get those at Walmart” I said. Then Jerome says, “Look at her fucking feet. Damn! My women can’t afford to get their fingernails done like that, let alone their fucking toenails.” Yes, she was a princess.

“Well boys, are you ready for the unveiling of the pussy?” I said. “The pussy that will never look like this again after tonight?” With that I grabbed her lacy panties and pulled them down to her ankles and off. “Wow. A cute little “landing strip”. How trendy of you Princess” I said. Now she was wailing. Tears were just streaming down her face. The Jerome just hauls off and smacks her across the face. “Easy Big Boy.” I said. I want that face to be nice and pretty when I blow a load all over it.”

“OK Zack. Welcome to the big leagues son.” “You have first crack at her.” The rest of us had decided that our first victim would be Zack’s initiation present. We weren’t sure if Zack had ever actually fucked a woman before that night. He said he had. We think he was lying. Even if he had, it had to be some pimple-faced, fatty, loser. Zack’s not what you’d call a real handsome boy.

“I want to fuck her bad, man.” He said. “OK boys, back to the mattress.” I called. The three of us then pinned her down as our little Zack pumped away at this fucking gorgeous creature. He kept grabbing at her tits and squeezing them as he pounded her. Victoria just laid there with her head turned to the side. Not wanting to see the homely face of this teenager fucking her like crazy. All the while we chanted.. “Go.. Go..Go!” He had this “shit eating grin” on his face and them screamed.. “I love this!” Just as he shot a big load of his minimum wage earning cum into the Princess.

We probably spent 4 or 5 hours just totally devouring this fucking beautiful bitch. Each of us fucked her in the ass. And I was right. I knew from standing behind her in line that it was going to be one sweet ass. Maybe one of the best asses that I have seen. We all took turns fucking the shit out of her. Jerome” titty fucked” her and blew his load all up over her face. Nick got her on all fours and fucked her from behind while Zack “face fucked” her. And I played with those tits every chance I got. Squeeze.. pinch.. bite… lick.. suck! There’s nothing like a nice pair of big natural tits on the thin woman.
She ended up bruised, battered and fucked every which way. She had cum all over her. In her hair. On her face. There was even some cum on those pretty feet. Jerome’s doing.

Zack wanted to take pictures of her, but none of us had a camera. Later you’ll hear how we figured out something better than that.
We drove out to some out of the way road. Ironically it was just off the highway that we had asked her directions to. We opened the door and rolled her onto the shoulder. Threw those matching bra and panties on top of her and drove away. “I wonder if some dude is going to find her like that and fuck her just like we did?” Zack asked. Lucky guy if he does.

That was the first, and what a first it was. Now it was in our blood. You can’t experience that and not be hooked.

The next one would be good too. Kind of a revenge thing. Details to follow.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

Man good story. I want to be part of a rape patrol now.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #8
Dax

Thanks for the positive comments. This is actually my first attempt at writing one of these. But obviously, the thoughts have been accumulating for years.... haha!

superdeathbeam..... I'm with ya! If we're ever looking for a new member, I'll let you know.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
Dax

Chapter Three: Miss Allen

After that first incredible night, we had to lay low for awhile. Naturally, it made the news. A “hottie” snatched from the streets minutes before her husband arrives, seems to get some attention. Obviously, the van was painted the same day that we saw it in the papers. Nick was even able to add some decals for a plumbing company. To tell you the truth, it scared the fuck out of us.

Another thing it did though, was give us some great reminiscing to do over some beers. Young Zack would get a hard-on by just sitting around talking about it. I have to admit, I did too a couple times. I mean, this woman was “smoking hot!” We couldn’t have dreamed about a better first victim. The one thing we were pissed about, was that we didn’t have any pictures to remember her by. It was all in our memory banks.

I guess I’ll touch on that now. I alluded to it earlier. During this lying low period, I connected with a guy on my favorite fantasy site. Long story short, there is this underground network for real rape videos. I guess some guys will pay big bucks to be able to jerk off to watching a woman actually get raped. None of this studio acting crap. None of that Russian shit. The real stuff! This guy told me that he would pay us a thousand dollars for every real video we sent him. So what we started doing is carrying a video camera with us. Luckily those things are pretty small these days. I usually do most of the filming. We send the guy the raw footage. He does his “thing” and edits into a pretty good looking finished product. He digitally alters our faces so that we could never be identified. We split the money evenly. Even though I do most of the work, I’m cool with that. Zack says that he makes more money these days from raping than he does from flipping burgers. And it’s a hell of a lot more fun! I got a call from the guy the other day. I guess “Cheerleader Amanda” has become a freakin rape video star! I’m not sure if it’s the cheerleader fantasy, or that a lot of guys like adorable young girls with little puffy tits. He said to me..”Get me more like that! I’ll even pay you a little more for that shit. I can’t make copies fast enough of that little cutie.” So anyway, I guess that means that we are now professional rapists. Kinda funny, actually. Getting paid for raping beautiful women. What a country!

After things had cooled down, we were all anxious to get out there and do it again. It felt like forever since we were fucking Princess Victoria. One thing we knew, we weren’t going to do the “street move” again for awhile.

So then what? Nick came up with the idea of raping someone we know. I said “no fucking way. We’d be sure to be identified.” He said “Well I don’t mean like a best friend or anything. Maybe a friend of a friend. Or maybe someone we want to get back at. Maybe the girl at the bank that was such a bitch to me the other day.”

Then out of nowhere Zack bluts out “Miss Allen.” “Who the fuck is Miss Allen?” I asked. “She’s an English teacher at the high school. She was always such a bitch to me and my buddy J.J. She’s a big reason that we dropped out.” Now I’m thinking there’s probably bigger reasons to drop out of school than a bitchy English teacher, but we let him expand on Miss Allen.

“What’s she look like?” Jerome asked. “Kind of hot, actually.” he replied. “A tall redhead.”

Well, redheads aren’t usually my thing. But I have seen good looking ones before. I think the percentage of “hot’ redheads is pretty low, though.

Later that day, Zach came back with a high school year book that his older sister had. “Here’s Miss Allen.” he said. I looked at the picture. Hmmm.. she was pretty good looking. “Jennifer Allen, English Department” it said under her picture. You can’t see her body here. She’s not a “fatty” is she? “No. Tall and kinda thin. I always thought she had nice tits.” Zack said.

“Ha ha! Fucking a teacher sounds pretty cool.” commented Jerome. “Even if she’s not my teacher.”

“OK. Miss Allen it is.” I said. “Let’s fuck that bitch.”

“Do you think it would be OK if I bring my buddy J.J.?” Zack asked. He hates her ass as much as I do. Maybe more. I promise, he’s cool. He would never tell anyone about us.”

And that’s how J.J. entered the “patrol.”

After doing a couple days of research and scoping things out, it turns out Miss Allen is single… thus the “Miss.” She lives in a first floor apartment by herself. She’s 29 years old. And by knocking on her apartment door when I knew she wasn’t home, I concluded that she didn’t have a dog. Dogs can be a pain in the ass if you’re planning to rape somebody in their home. I saw her come and go a couple times as I was checking her out. Damn! She is tall. Maybe like 5’9”. Long legs, and it looks like she doesn’t have much of an ass. But Zach was right, looks like she got some titties on her. And we all know, I love titties!

TO BE CONTINUED......
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #10
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, keep it coming
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
Dax

MISS ALLEN Continued.....

We got together to start making plans for our visit with teacher. “OK… Zack and J.J., since she would recognize both your faces and maybe even your voices we need to figure out how that won’t happen” I said. We had decided that we were going to rape her at her apartment. We were still a little edgy about cruising in the van at this point. “I’m thinking that the two of you will stay hidden until we have her subdued” I continued. “We’ll either need to blindfold her, or we’ll have to wear masks. If only you two wear them, it would seem odd. Then, if you talk, try to disguise your voice a little. Don’t make it sound too weird, like you’re purposely doing it.”

Her apartment was positioned well for what we wanted to do. It faced the back of the building where there was a wooded area. No neighboring buildings to have to worry about. The plan was to break in through a window when she wasn’t there and grab her as she comes in. But when? There might be a lot of noise at the beginning. There usually is. One thing I noticed when checking the place out, there’s hardly anyone there during the day. Everyone is working. At night, it’s a different story. Then Nick said, “seeing that school is out in less than two weeks, why don’t we just wait until then. She’ll be home during the day. That will be our chance.” Bingo!

On a Wednesday morning a couple weeks later, the five of us met at Nick’s shop. We waited until around 10:00, figuring that most neighbors going to work would be gone by then. We then drove to the apartment complex and waited for the right time.

In seeing her come and go a few times, I knew that she drove a white Camry. When we got there, it was parked in front of her building. “Well boys, let’s hope she heads out soon so we’re not here too long stroking ourselves.” I guess luck was in our corner again, because within about 15 minutes after us being there, a tall redhead appeared. She had on a pink warm up suit. She was carrying a gym bag and had her shoulder length red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was headed for a workout. Little did she know, we were really going to give her a real workout pretty soon. Or should I say working over!

“She is a tall one” Jerome said. “I like those long legs. Looks damn fine! I can’t wait to do this again.”

“I hate that bitch” mumbled J.J. “Up the ass hurts the most. Can I have her ass first?” I want this to hurt.”

After she pulled away, Nick and I headed for the back. We figured five guys might attract someone’s attention. Once we were in, we’d just let the others in through the door. We walked around the back, found what appeared to be the bedroom window, and made a slice in the screen from top to bottom. Nick then took something out of pocket and gave a hard jab to the window. It broke on the first try. After that, Nick reached in, unlocked the latch, slide the window up, and we were in. I called the others and within a minute, there was a tap on the door. “Welcome to “Rapeland” boys. Where boys are boys and women get fucked” I greeted them. Now the wait.

Now that we could see how the apartment was laid out, we devised our plan. Zack and J.J. would wait in the bedroom. Jerome would be around the corner in the hallway. It was very close to the door where she would come in. Nick and I would be hiding behind the counter in the kitchen. Jerome would grab her. Nick and I would then help get her under control. Since noise could be a problem, we planned to shove a small piece of cloth into her mouth and then slap some duct tape over it. We’d then use some more tape to cover her eyes, wrapping it around her head. Once we had her all ready, Zack and J.J. would join the fun.

Nick was the lookout. He peered through a crack in the blinds to see when she came back. I looked around the apartment to see what I could find. Lots of pictures with family and friends. The more I looked at the pictures the more anxious I became. We’ll have fun with this one. A quick search of the underwear drawer revealed some pretty boring stuff. “I guess she’s not a Victoria’s Secret girl” I said. Of course I had to check out one of the bras to see what we had in store. “Hmmmm… we have a 36C coming up boys. That’s respectable” I said.

“She’s here” shouted Nick.

“OK. Places boys.” I said.

In a few seconds the door opened. She walked in and closed it behind her. As soon as it closed, Jerome was on top of her. She started to scream, but he muffled it with one of those massive hands of his. He threw her down onto the ground and Nick and I grabbed her arms and legs. She kicked and thrashed pretty good at first, but quickly just seemed to give up. I guess the “bitch” isn’t much of a fighter. It took about 30 seconds, but we prepared her just as we planned. Fuck man! We were pretty good at this.

With her mouth and eyes covered, Zack and J.J. streaked into the room. I’m telling you these two were excited! This was payback for them.

We stood her up and then decided to play with her a little bit. We pushed her back and forth between us. Constantly pushing her from one to the other. Poking at her. Grabbing at her. Nick held her for a second and Jerome unzipped the top to the warm-up and pulled it off. Under it she was wearing a long-sleeved Nike t-shirt. Zack grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it straight up so the arms were up in the air. It revealed a really white, smooth belly and a black sports bra. J.J. grabbed the waistband of the pants and pulled them down. As he said, he wanted to get to that ass!

When her pants came down, so did the shorts that were under them. She still had on a pair of pink panties. “OK boys, let’s slow down for a second” I said. You could her whimpering and heaving. One of the problems with having to resort to this “noise control”, you don’t get to hear the victim plead for mercy. They ALL plead for mercy. “Let’s take a look at what we have here.” This girl was tall. Her skin was so freakin white. I guess those fair skinned broads can’t do the tanning thing. I was right on the ass prediction. Not much there. She had one of those asses that just looked like a continuation of her legs. But one thing we knew, it had an asshole. And soon it would have a whole lot of cum in it!

Normally I like to unveil the tits last. But freakin Zack apparently couldn’t wait. While Nick and Jerome are holding her up by both arms, Zack just lunges and grabs her sports bra and pulls it up. I can only imagine it’s quite a rush for a teenager to unveil his teacher’s tits to the world. Remember, this was our first movie too. I had the camera rolling in one hand. Jennifer Allen was about to be a star!

So Zack pulls the bra up and we get our first look at the teacher’s titties. Damn if she doesn’t have these tits where the areola cover the entire tip of the tit. It’s like the areola and nipple are all one. “Fuck man, look at this suckers” Jerome said. With this, Zack just starts sucking on one of them. J.J. grabs the other and starts doing the same. Although J.J.’s was more of a biting than a sucking. I thought to myself “now wouldn’t this make a nice picture for the yearbook.”

While the two students mauled the teacher’s tits, I pull down her panties with a big “Ta Da!” Wow… Miss Allen has a big red bush! “Shit Jennifer, I thought all you women shaved that thing these days” I hollered. Now here’s a picture that probably won’t make it into a frame in the apartment. Our “hot” teacher with her shirt pulled up over her head so that her arms were in the air, while two students are having the time of their lives with her tits. And her panties are down around her ankles, while I zoom the camera in on that red bush!

“Now let’s have some real fun” I exclaimed!

We gave J.J. his wish. We threw her down on the floor and held her down. J.J. stood over her with this evil smile on his face. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. He followed that with his underwear. His cock was raging hard! He dived down onto of his teacher and parted her ass cheeks. All while this is happening, she’s wiggling all over the place. Obviously aware of what was about to happen. J.J. played with her asshole a little, jabbing his finger in and out of it, before he jamed his hard dick into that little pink thing. Now we can hear her screaming under the duct tape. Luckily, no one else can. J.J. just starts thrusting away at her lily white ass. Harder and harder until he blew his load inside her. It didn’t take very long. I’m assuming that when you have your dick up the ass of one of your teachers, one that you want to hurt, it has a way of speeding up the process. Plus he’s a freakin teenager! He pulls his dick out, and cum just oozes from her asshole.

“Holy fuck, man, it looks like you filled her up,” Nick laughed.

Then we carried her and brought her into the bedroom. We took rope and tied her spread eagle to the bed posts. We then each took turns mounting her fucking the shit out of her. While one of us was fucking her, there was always someone, or in some cases more than one, Just devouring her tits. And by the time we were done with that exercise, those tits looked like they had been through a war. Her pale white breasts were now red and blue and just about anything but white. I think you could probably read Zack and J.J.s dental records on those suckers!

We carried her limp body back into the living room. We threw her on the floor and each turns fucking her in the ass. J.J. did it for a second time. This bitch wasn’t going to walk right for a very long time!

Before it was time to go, we threw her back onto the bed. I grabbed Zack and J.J. and said “go back in, if you want, and have some personal time with her. I’ll close the door and turn off the camera.”

We weren’t sure what was going on in there, but there was a lot of noise. Although, they would give us the details later. I can tell you this, they really hated that bitch!

They came out of the room after about 20 minutes. The look of satisfaction was on their faces. I went in with some duct tape to wrap her up a little bit before we left. What I found was her lying crumbled on the floor. They had taken the rope and “hog tied” her. There was a freaking bottle sticking out of her ass. And those sick bastards had finished it off by pissing on her! I guess class was now dismissed.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice story. I love the theme behind it. +rep
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
Dax

Chapter Four: Distractions

We never heard or saw anything in the media about the rape of our redheaded teacher. We’re guessing that it was never reported. What we do know is that she doesn’t teach at the high school anymore. She probably packed her bags and moved somewhere to try and put it behind her. I’m thinking that she had to know that at least one of her students was involved.
We’ve been at this thing for over a year now. And if I must say so myself, we’re pretty damn good at it. Our first few rapes were all local. It then occurred to us that it was probably just a matter of time before that caught up to us. A decision was made to take our show on the road.

We decided to work within a three hour radius of home. That brought a lot of different cities and towns into the mix. And thousands more targets. Obviously there are disadvantages to working in an area that you’re not that familiar with. But, we decided to use some of the money from the movies to help fund our “road show”. The money covered the cost of driving to the destination as well as usually putting us up for a night if we needed it. Then we could take our time and even do some planning.

We get our victims these days a few different ways. We still cruise on occasion, looking for an opportunity. In fact a few months ago we grabbed our first black chick. Even though Jerome likes the white girls better, I think he liked that we proved to be equal opportunity rapists. She sorta just fell into our hands. She was pulled off to the side of a lightly traveled road, with a flat tire. We saw her standing there looking at it and pulled over to “help”. She was a 30 year old mother on her way to pick up her kids at school. Pretty good looking bitch! There were no other cars around when we stopped. So we just slid the door open, grabbed her and ran. We did what we always do now…. immediately ditched the cell phone. Liz was with us for that one. She loved having that black bitch between her flabby thighs, licking her hairy snatch! I have to say, it really turned me on too. In fact I shot a load jerking off while watching it.

One of our latest and greatest resources is Facebook. I spend hours just surfing through it looking for potential victims. It’s like a treasure chest for rapists! Some of these bitches don’t block their pictures and information. Anyone can see it. Dumb fucks! I usually look up to see where any colleges (and yes, sometimes even high schools) are in our hunting grounds. Type that school into the search and just start clicking. Sometimes you hit on them where they tell you just about everything... age, where they work, etc. Some even list the names of their parents with a link to their page. So, with all that information, and the amazing power of Google, we can zero in on a target even if she’s three hours away.

One of the more recent trips was to a town about two hours from here. I had “zeroed in” on this young hottie on Facebook. I was able to get a lot of info on her. I felt like she was my best friend…haha! After showing the gang her pictures, we scheduled a trip to go get her. It was Nick, Jerome, Liz and I that made the trip.

Now in most cases when we make a road trip, we are able to stay pretty focused on the task at hand. On this one, the plan was to drive there on Friday night… get the lay of the land… plot our strategy… and grab her at some point on Saturday.

By the time we rolled into town Friday night, we were all starving. Yes, we were always starving for pussy. But this time, we were starving for food too. We saw an Applebee’s up ahead so we decided to grab something there.
The hostess seated us a booth and said, ‘Wendy will be your server tonight. She’ll be right with you.”

We sat and looked around the restaurant, commenting on many of the women in there. When you’re out on a rape mission, you look at every woman differently.

Then, Wendy appeared. What a little doll! Turns out that Wendy is a fucking adorable little Asian.

“Hi, I’m Wendy. Can I get you something to drink?” she asks.

“Gee Wendy, how did we get so lucky to get the prettiest waitress in the whole place?” I asked.

“Aww… you’re so sweet. But there are girls a lot prettier than me in here, but thank you anyway.” she responded.

“Well, we’ve already taken a vote at this table and you won by a landslide!” I kidded her.

“Aww.. thank you! Let me go and get your drinks and I’ll be back to take your order.”

With that she turned and headed off. I watched as her cute little but wiggled away in her black slacks.

We all just looked at each other and grinned. Yes, we were all definitely on the same page.

“Should we?” I asked.

“If we nailed that” Nick said “it would be a fucking home run. No, make that a grand slam!

During the course of our dinner, we established a nice little banter with our little Asian waitress. Of course little did she know that all our questions had one purpose… to fucking rape her senseless!

Here’s what we were able to find out…. Wendy just started her freshman year at a local college. (I guess that means she’s probably 18, but like a lot of Asians, she looks younger.) She’s working so that she’ll have money to pay for her first car that she just bought. (We tried to guess the make and color. She finally told us it was red Honda) She has to work until closing, which is midnight. (Good. The later the better) It takes her about 20 minutes to drive home because the college is on the outskirts of town. (Good possibility of lightly traveled roads)

With this wealth of information, we decided that this was definitely worth a shot.

At one point Liz said, “Wow.. I’m actually getting wet just thinking about running my hands all over that little angel. And remember boys, it’s my turn first tonight. And I can tell you one thing for sure boys, that little “China doll” ain’t never been fucked.”

We paid in cash, leaving Wendy a nice tip, and leaving no evidence that we were ever there. Before we pulled away, we drove around the back of the restaurant and located the only red Honda in the lot. It had a college decal in the window. No doubt it’s the one we were looking for.

With midnight still a few hours away, we decided to drive around and scout out a place to go after we grab her. We found a perfect one just off the highway. Now it was just a waiting game.

We got back to the restaurant around 11:30. We were really happy to see the red Honda still sitting there. We figured that it would be too risky to grab her from the lot, since it was pretty likely there would be more than just her leaving then. We parked the van in an adjacent lot that gave us a nice clear view of the car.

“Damn, I hope we grab this one” Nick said “I love little Asian chicks!”

“As long as they’re little chicks, you love them all” Jerome laughed.

Sure enough, a little after midnight the back door opened and a group of four people came walking out. And there was our girl, walking straight for that red Honda. She headed out of the lot and we headed out not too far behind.
We decided that we were going to use strategy that we saw in one of our favorite movies. It was about those two rapist murderers in California, the Hillside Stranglers. It worked for them, and it had worked once before for us.
We had gotten our hands on a blue police light. The plan was to follow her until we get into an area that’s not real busy. Hopefully some kind of rural road would work best. We then put the light on top of the dashboard and turn it on. Now any person with “street smarts” wouldn’t pull over for a crappy looking van, even if it had a light on. But a naive 18 year old girl isn’t going to run from the police. You can take that to the bank!

We got to the perfect spot and I flipped on the light. I could see her nervously looking in the rear view mirror. Then, just as I predicted, she pulled over.

I have this big powerful flashlight that I carry. I got out and immediately shined it right at her head. Each time she turned to look she had to raise her hand to block the light. As I was doing this, Jerome had slid open the door and was creeping along the passenger side of her car. Liz and Nick were waiting in the back.

I called to her, “Get out of the car please.” She hesitated, so I continued, “I said please get out of the car. Now!”

She opened the door and stepped out, trying to block the powerful light from her eyes. I’m sure all she saw of me was a shadow.

As she stood next to the car, Jerome, who had crept around the car so that he was now right behind her, grabbed her, covered her mouth and ran to the van. He carried her like a bag of groceries in his big arms. He threw her in the back, slid the door shut, and we drove away.

“Fuck yeah!” Nick yelled. “Grand slam baby!”

TO BE CONTINUED......
Old 01-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #14
chupacabr4

chupacabr4 has initial reputation

Easily one of the best themes/stories i've read! hopefully we can hear about more of the victims...
chupacabr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #15
Dax

Chapter Four: Distractions Continued.....

“Oh my God, no” screamed Wendy. “It’s you guys. What are doing to me? What do you want from me? Oh no! Oh no! Oh please, please no!” She was hysterical.

Nick was kneeling behind her and had her arms pinned behind her back. He was able to hold them back with one arm. He had the other wrapped around her front and was grabbing at her little tits.

Then Liz said, “You can feel all you want Nicky boy, but remember, I’m unwrapping this little present.”

I got us parked and jumped into the back to get in on the action.
Luckily I had missed the part where Liz strips down. That’s never a highlight for me.

Wendy was pinned between Jerome and Nick. While she just sobbed her heart out, the two of them were groping her all over. And sure enough Nick had one of his hands up under her shirt, getting a head start on her, what were sure to be, little boobs.

Now Liz began…. “Stand up here baby.””Now you need to know that if you even hesitate to do anything we tell you to do, we’re going to cut you. And it will really hurt! And you don’t want scas all over that pretty face now, do you?”

Wendy stood up and just looked down at the floor of the van. Tears were running down her face.

“Now take off that shirt for me.” Liz said.

Her white button up shirt still had her Applebee’s nametag on it. I don’t think that we were going to forget it was Wendy.

She unbuttoned the shirt and let in fall to the floor. She was wearing a cute little pink bra with white polka dots on it. Her tits were tiny.

“Do you have little boobies under there, Wendy?” Liz asked.

“Yes.” She sobbed.

“What size is that bra?” Liz asked.

“32A” Wendy answered.

All while this was happening, Nick and Jerome have their dicks out and are sitting stroking themselves to the innocent striptease from our little “China doll”. Of course I had the camera in one hand and my dick in the other.
“Before you show us those little boobies, take off your pants. And your socks and shoes too.” Liz commanded.

Wendy unbuttoned the waistband of her pants, pulled down the zipper, and slid them down over her thin white legs. This revealed a matching pair of panties.

“Are those Grranimals?” Jerome laughed.

“Now take off those panties, sweetie.” Liz told her.

Wendy slid them down to her knees.

“All the way off” she barked!

Now I’ve seen cute little pussies before, but this one might be the best! It had little, whispy strands of black hair slightly covering it.

“Sweet” says Jerome. “A fuzzy pussy!”

All this time, Liz is stroking her hairy snatch and pinching her massive nipples.
“Holy fuck” Nick yells, “look at how tiny her butt is!”

“Oh you poor, poor thing” I said. “You have no idea what will be up there in a few minutes.”

Now she’s almost screaming. Jerome has to cover her mouth.

“Yell like that one more time, and I’ll hurt you bad, cunt!” Jerome said.

“Now come over her and let me help you off with that bra.” Liz stated. “Sit on my lap.”

Wendy slowly crawled onto Liz’s big fat thighs. Liz unhooked her bra and we got our first glimpse of little tits. They stuck straight out. Little mounds protruding from her chest. Not a hint of any sag. Little teenage tits can be a beautiful thing. And like most Asians, they were topped off by nice dark nipples. They looked real dark against her pure white skin.

Liz leaned over and started sucking on one nipple while one hand played with the other nipple. Her other hand was between her legs. She already had her fingers in Wendy’s pussy and was giving our little girl a nice finger fuck. Wendy was just limp, like a ragdoll on her lap. Crying and her tiny chest heaving!

“OK Baby, now suck on momma’s big titties!” Liz told her.

We then watched the show. Liz made her suck as hard as she possibly could on her massive boobs. She then spread those meaty thighs, leaned back and made Wendy lick her hairy pussy. She made her lick it for a long time! Wendy occasionally gagged while she was doing it. I would too. Eventually Liz got what she wanted. It was actually the first time I saw Liz have an orgasm. When she reached that point, she put her hands on the back of Wendy’s head and pushed her face into her pussy and thrust her hips back and forth. It looked like Wendy’s head almost went completely inside it.

“Lick momma’s pussy, baby. Lick momma’s pussy!” she screamed.

“OK. Ladies night is over” hollered Nick.

With that, her grabbed Wendy and made her kneel down in front of him. “Now suck this like a lollipop you little bitch” he said.

Wendy resisted, but Nick grabbed her neck and started to choke her. After wiping tears from her eyes, she opened wide as Nick slid his hard cock into her sweet, young mouth. At this point I handed the camera to Liz and made Wendy get up on all fours. As she sucked on Nick, I decided to take a closer look at that cute ass. Like most Asians, it was a little bit flat. But damn, it was cute anyway. I slid my fingers up and down between her little butt crack. I then took my middle finger and started to explore the inside of this adorable little creature’s ass. I then parted her cheeks and slid the tip of my raging hard cock into her little pink asshole. It was so tight that it took a some effort. While I fucking her ass, and she was sucking Nick’s dick, Jerome was reaching under her and pinching the shit out of her little nipples. It was hard to keep her still at times. I wasn’t sure which hurt her more, my big cock up her ass, or Jerome’s massive hands having no mercy on her tiny boobs. Her ass was so tight, it didn’t take long for me to unload into her.

Nick got his wish and was the one lucky enough to check and see if Liz’s prediction was right. By now we had installed cuffs to the floor of the van at both the feet and arms. We had loved the way we tied Miss Allen to her bedposts. We installed the cuffs right after that.

We cuffed her spread eagle and Nick positioned himself over her. Liz said, “Let me lube her up for you.” With that, Liz got down and put her ugly mug between Wendy’s thin little legs. She played for a second with the thin black hairs on her cute little pussy. Then she parted her pussy lips and “went to town” on our little teen. At one point she stopped and said, “Oh my God, she tastes so sweet. I could lick her all night.”

After awhile, Nick rammed his hard dick between her beautiful pussy lips. At the same time, Jerome slid his monster cock into her mouth. Almost like they had planned it, they exploded into her at just about the same time. Cum oozed out the sides of Wendy’s mouth. “Swallow it all, bitch” Jerome yelled. And sure enough, as Nick pulled out of her, his cock was coated with blood. Liz is a smart woman.

We played with our little “China doll” for a couple hours more. At one point while Jerome was fucking her, Liz had one of her feet and was rubbing the big toe all over her clit. Two orgasms for the big dyke!

We even made Wendy lick Liz’s asshole. That’s one of Liz’s favorites That was a sight, seeing her tiny little face between those flabby ass cheeks.

We had a little mercy on her and dumped her not too far from her car. After all, she had given us excellent service at the restaurant that night.

I got a call from the movie guy after we sent the video to him. He told me he was going to send me an extra $250. for that one. He said, “When they’re that young and that cute, I can’t keep them in stock.”

I guess we’re just “star makers”!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #16
Dax

Chapter 5: Impulses

Now I have to tell you, there are many times when things just don’t work out. The situation just doesn’t set up right, and we’re left holding our dicks with nothing to show for it.

One thing that we’ve learned is that planning is key! I mean, if we get caught, we’re fucked! We’re probably not going to see the light of day for a long time. And none of us want that. That’s why this one I’m going to tell you about, is different than most. There wasn’t a lot of planning. We just decided to go for it.

We were out cruising one afternoon. It was me, Nick and the two kids. We stopped into a 7-Eleven to grab something to drink. While we were in there, someone definitely grabbed our attention. She was probably in her late teens. A real cutie! Fucking gorgeous green eyes, and a hot little body with a great looking set of tits. We grabbed our drinks and headed back to the van while she was still gathering a few things. We decided to sit for a minute and see what the situation presented.

Within a couple minutes, she walked out and strolled over to a nice big Lexus. It looked like mommy was waiting for her.

“That’s a cute little ass she has to along with those titties” remarked Nick.

Now the mother was no kid, but had the look of an attractive, “well to do” lady.

Interestingly J.J. commented “I’d love to have some fun with mommy.”

Like I said before, the two “whacko twins” obviously have some underlying parental issues. One thing is for sure, whenever we’ve been in a mother/daughter type of situation, they have always gone for the mom first.

Well, the Lexus pulls away and we decide to follow it for a bit and see where this little adventure takes us. Eventually, we follow it into a really nice part of town. They pull into a driveway that winds up to a beautiful house, set pretty far back from the road. There is a good distance between the neighboring houses.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked.

“Fuck it. Let’s go up there and just barge in and fuck the shit out of them” exclaimed Zack.

“It’s real risky” Nate said. “We have no idea who else might be there.”

“I’m fucking horny as hell” I said. “Let’s roll the dice.”

With that, we drove up the driveway and hoped out of the van. They had left the garage door up and we were happy to see that there were no other cars in there. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon, so hopefully if there was a husband, he might not be home for a couple hours. One thing we were sure of, this would be more of a “hit and run”. We probably couldn’t spend a lot of time here.

I rang the front doorbell and sure enough within a few seconds the daughter opened it. The four of us barged in, slamming the door behind us. Nick grabbed the daughter and muffled her screams. The mother saw us and bolted for the other room, trying to get to a phone. J.J. flew after her, jumped on her back and they tumbled onto the carpeted floor. In two seconds Zack was there helping to subdue the frantic mother.

The two of them ripped away at her clothes. Within seconds they had her down to her bra and panties. Her body definitely showed some signs of age, but all in all had held up pretty well. I’m guessing she was close to 50. Judging by the tan she had going on, she obviously spent a good deal of time out by that big pool in the back yard. But I guess her bikini days were behind her. Her body showed the white outline of a one-piece suit. It was kind of cool seeing that pure white skin offset by the tanned arms and legs. It really makes you realize that you’re seeing something that was never intended for you to see.

“Show the world mommy’s tits” I hollered, as I zoomed in on the action.

With that, J.J. took his knife and cut away her bra. Out fell some rather modest pure white breasts that showed the sag of her age.

“Looks like the young one doesn’t take after mommy in the tittie department” laughed Zack.

Luckily though, mom sported a monster set of nipples. Big, dark suckers that seemed to be an inch long. J.J. started grabbing at them and pulling at them. At one point it looked like he was going to pull them right off her.

Zack stripped her of her panties and revealed a full, dark bush. I guess that was to be expected. The two of them carried her off into the bedroom, with Zack slapping her middle-aged white ass as they went along. She didn’t go easily. She was definitely a real kicker and screamer! The door slammed behind them.

By this time, Nick already had his cock buried into Lauren, the daughter. He had used duct tape to bind her wrists behind her back. This girl was a fucking beauty! Absolutely perfect young tits that seemed to defy gravity. A later check of her bra showed 34C. She didn’t have mom’s huge nipples, but the size of those babies on her little body more than made up for that. I couldn’t resist burying my face into them as Nick fired off a load into her sweet, smooth pussy.

Nick then held her in position as I christened her ass. She had a great butt that I’m sure had never felt cock before. I sensed that by the way she flailed when I circled my finger around her asshole. She knew what was coming! There’s something about having my dick up a teenager’s virgin ass that makes me cum a lot sooner than I’d like.

After I ass-fucked Lauren, I went in to check on Zack and J.J. Mom’s ass was getting worked over when I walked in. The boys had her bent over and bound so that her white ass was sticking straight out. Zack had his cock completely buried in it. J.J. was lying on his back on the bed and making mom suck his raging hard-on. He had his hands on the back of her head and began to furiously thrust his dick in and out as he got close to cumming. As he did, she gagged as his hot jizz shot down her throat. I’m thinking she hadn’t tasted that in a while. Maybe never! After they both blew their loads, they left to have some fun with Lauren.

Nick came into the bedroom and helped me work on mom. Nick made her sit on his lap, facing out and towards the camera, while he fucked her. He had his hands on both her hips and was lifting her up and down on his rock hard dick. Her hands were bound behind her back. I zoomed the camera in on her jiggling boobs and white belly. Those nipples were at full attention! I couldn’t resist moving in and sucking them into my mouth. I pinched and pulled at them until I made her scream.

We really wanted to humiliate them by making them lick each other’s pussy, but time didn’t allow. After an hour and a half, we decided we needed to make all of this history. We left them bound and sobbing. Both had been fucked and sucked… pinched and probed in every way imaginable.

On the way out, Nick noticed some family pictures. “Shit! It looks like there’s a younger one too. A real fucking cutie” he remarked. “Just my fucking luck.”

“She looks pretty young” I said.

Nick just grinned.

“Well, I’m sure mom and sis will tell her all about it” I said.

For us it was back to the van and our drinks from 7-Eleven. With all the excitement, we hadn’t even opened them. And we definitely had worked up a good thirst on this one!

-Pictures Removed-

Last edited by Newland; 09-21-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #17
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #18
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good ! thank you very much ! I hope it's will continue
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #19
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great stories, got me excited! Would love to have been the China doll!

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another nice episode. The photo attachments are a real plus! I often sit in the supermarket parking lot while the wife shops and see wealthy affluent "older" women getting into status cars, fantasizing about them getting "Rape Patrol" treatment when they get home.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote