Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2017, 03:12 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default All taxation is theft.

The state has absolutely no right to our money, and should generate its own.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

So, given the massive security response after Manchester, how much should each concert goer have to cough up to pay for it?
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:18 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If the state had to generate its own income instead of stealing ours, perhaps it wouldn't be so careless about the amount of "hope and change" it forces on other parts of the world, such as Libya.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-29-2017, 01:50 AM   #4
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

If the state is to exist at all then, and there is no taxation, then it must fund itself charging for services provided. So, every road becomes a toll road, every call to the police or fire department comes with a fee. And those are just local services. How do you plan to fund national needs like defense? Unless you think the world is ready to play nice with each other? The events of the past week seem to say that's not the case.

I don't like paying taxes either, but unless I see some kind of viable alternative, they are here to stay.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:38 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom8517 View Post
If the state is to exist at all then, and there is no taxation, then it must fund itself charging for services provided.
I would start by severely slashing the services that the state provides. I'm sure industry, employers, would jump at the chance to cut out the middle man and provide for a well educated, well trained and healthy population to recruit from. The state has failed in this regard, and exists solely to leech blood from both business and the individual.

I'd get rid of foreign aid payments. Crown resources would only be expended abroad in the event of natural disasters, at request for assistance from the government of any territory in need of help. I would also end immediately any payment to the European Union.

See? I've saved billions in administrators already! I bet the trade unions are already plotting my death!

As for the rest, well, if our head of state, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, asserted her rights to, well, every thing, she could pay contractors to extract our vast untapped oil, gas and coal resources, and sell them. I expect the tree huggers are also plotting my death now, but so what? The money raised could then be used to fund security and military services which are sworn to protect her any way. If we stopped squandering our military resources on providing the rest of the world with hope and change, Bush/Obama/Blair/Cameron style, there might even be enough left to take care of the most vulnerable in our society.

Or we could just carry on paying the political class to do a really shit job of every thing on our behalf....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!