Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3
Default Games

It’s that kind of a Friday night - the one that I always enjoy after a rough week at work.

My boss is a condescending ass, the guys in the office are catcalling me while I am on my way to the car and I have just HAD it.

Susan, my partner in crime, is always up for the game and so we find each other around 11pm at one of the clubs downtown.

Sue has taken off a while ago to chat up some Asian guy and I have set my sights on what I call “Dumbo”.
His ears are huge and the smile on his face as I wink is the most stupid thing I have seen all night.

Oh, this will be good!

He makes his way to the bar and hesitates for a moment as I have started to ignore him every since we broke eye contact.

“Uhm hey!”, he finally mutters.

I look him up and down with a disgusted frown on my face – “What?”, I spit out.

“Name’s Jeff…”, he stutters.

“Jeff,” I give him a sweet smile, “Jeff, Jeff, Jeff – you are ugly, dumb and have the nerve to come up to me. Why don’t you return to your parent’s basement where you belong?”

I can see the pain in his eyes and it makes my blood boil with joy!

He looks away and scurries off while I draw power and energy from his humiliation.

What a great evening! Now, where is Sue?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch her closely…just like last week. Never making eye contact but fully aware of what that little bitch is up to.

What a slut!

Girls like these – the pretty ones with the kind smile and big eyes – they have it easy here.
They just raise a hand and all the boys come running. Falling over their feet to buy them a drink and get a closer look at their perfectly rounded tits, packed up in tight corsages or loose tops.

Cock teases – all of them; just out to leave a guy with blue balls rubbing himself off in the car.
They get high on that.

She is craning her neck towards the stairs that lead to the restrooms.
Here goes!

I follow her closely and enjoy how she is wagging her pretty ass in those tight jeans.
Today she has chosen a glittery black bra with a loose top. Much better than last week!

The crowd is tight but nobody is watching us.

By the time she is on the last step down, I am right behind her and it takes only a quick push to shove her into the tiny room where they keep toilet paper and cleaning supplies.

One of my hands opens the door, the other quickly presses her in.

She gasps and while I close the door my hand is already firmly grasping her hair and shoving her head into the wall to the left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what happens but it happens way too fast for me to scream.

Just about to enter the ladies room, I am being shoved forward and suddenly engulfed by darkness.
The music, the talking – it suddenly sounds muffled and dull.

A huge hand grabs my head and I can hear breathing right next to my ear.

Then my head slams into something hard and I almost pass out.

Once I recover, I can feel myself shaking. I feel sick and numb.

“Not a word, no screaming, no whining – or you’re dead! Got it?”, a rough whisper and as I strain to turn my head towards it, I feel rough fingers pressed around my throat.

“What…?”

A fist hits my temple!

“NOT.A.WORD!”

I start shaking uncontrollably and whimper quietly – what DID just happen here?

What is this?

A large hand reaches underneath my shirt, calloused fingers start groping my breasts and squeeze my nipples.

I gasp in pain and shock and start struggling – but the hand around my neck just tightens as I hear a soft “sh, sh, sh – no!”

I completely panic now but am too afraid to do anything. I can feel my blood pulsing against the fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She ain’t no fighter, not really.
Lots of high nose acting and bitching but she stops struggling after the second blow.

I can tell when her hands fall off to her sides and the jerking trembling starts to begin in her shoulders.

If I were to release her neck, she’d beg me to “not hurt” her.

I grab the belt of her pants and unbuckle it. Then the zipper.

I cannot but lick her neck while I am doing this – she is sweating now and panting.
God, how I love the panting…!

“Pull’em down! Panties too or I’ll fuck them right into to you, bitch!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just react.
I can’t do anything but follow those commands that come out of the darkness but are everything to me now.

I want to scream but his tight grip on my neck hardly allows me to breathe and so I just do what I am told.

I now know what is about to happen here and from the tight hold he has on me I can tell that it will be happening.

The noise from outside seems far away, I have no idea where I am or how I got here and if anybody is looking for me.

I slowly push my jeans down, panties with them.
They are like a shackles but before I can think about it, a hand flutters between my legs.

“Come, come, now!”

I try to spread them, loosing my standing and falling forward.
I am sobbing realizing how helpless I am.

Damn it! Damn IT ALL TO HELL! Why did I come here?

“Shhhh!”

I can hear a zipper.
Oh god, please no!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is doing great! A little unnerved but a pro nonetheless.

I tighten my grip around her neck once more and can feel her gagging while I fondle my way into her body.
I shove her against the wall with one shoulder as I grab my rod and guide it forward.

One, two shoves and I feel it slide between those silken, wet – so very wet – lips. She DID get off on humiliating those boys and now I profit.

She makes a surprised and slightly pained sound but doesn’t struggle and just sags a little as I start pumping.

I lean my chin on her shoulder and whisper hoarsely to her as I work my way to release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That’s it! Good little whore – quiet now. Uuuuugh!”

Hot tears are burning on my cheeks as he is fucking me from behind.

One hand around my neck, squeezing tightly, and the other again on my breast.

He is rubbing it as if he was masturbating himself and I feel my cheek burning as it rubs repeatedly against the wall.

When he finally starts twitching inside of me and releases, I hold my breath hoping to not feel him cum.

It is powerful and I do.

Hot spurts, one two. Then he pulls out before he is done.

He licks my ear, my neck and grunts as he shakes off like he has just been taking a piss.

“Don’t come here again!”, he whispers.

I sink to my knees, slimy wetness between my legs and on my ass as I sit down.

The music gets louder, I close my eyes to the sudden light.
The door closes and I start breathing again.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote