Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-15-2007, 06:17 AM   #21
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

Her crying is such an exquisite song -- so sexy so pretty. Her expressions priceless -- her forehead wrinkled -- expressing her reluctance still. I am enjoying every inch of her body -- she is mine all mine -- she is preparing me so well -- I agitate her -- playing with her nipples and exciting her pussy -- getting her to cry more. Why -- do I do this? I love her of course -- which she doesn't know. Why go to this trouble? I love her and I want her! I remove the gag -- it is time. No one will hear anyway! Her pretty brown eyes have been pleading for a long time -- now what does she have to say? I am enjoying every inch of her -- stimulating as many places as I can find -- even her feet which the soles I tickle -- they flutter at the touch of my fingertips -- I suck her toes. I then go to her breasts and lick her salty sweat off of her. I go to her face and lick her salty tears.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 06:28 AM.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:27 AM   #22
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

When the gag is removed i can finnaly breathe normally, as i look into your eyes all i can do is scream "LET ME GO, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BASTARD"
One slap in my face lets me know that he doesnt like the volume.
So i start pleading "please...stop it, just let me go, I wont tell anyone I just want to leave..., u dont want to do this to me"
If i just get him to be himself...like I know him, not this strange man with his cold eyes.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:32 AM   #23
greyducttape

I really enjoy her pleading -- please let me go, please stop -- how comical -- not very funny at all. The slap was a warning. Strips of duct tape await -- should she annoy me. I've done her a lot of pleasuring. I got the vib out -- to torment her cunt some more -- shoving it in deep -- as far as it will go.
It was just a warmup to be sure.
I mount her -- hand over her mouth -- I enter her for the first time of many as the weekend will be a long one! The first thrust and feeling her on the inside is priceless.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:36 AM   #24
Nightwish

When i see the vibrator I start beggin again.
"Dont, please, not again it hurts to much..."
It doesnt help, I feel it entering my body, the pain once again unbearable, and in my head I know that this is only the beginning.
I feel his hands on my body once again, see his stiff cock coming closer to my face...the size of it makes the vib looks small.
I turn my head away...I dont want to look at him anymore.
When I feel him mounting me I still try to struggle, to move away but he wont let me.
Then I feel the vib being removed and something else replacing it...
I scream on top of my lungs as i feel him entering

Last edited by Nightwish; 01-15-2007 at 06:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:41 AM   #25
greyducttape

She doesn't want to look at me -- but my tongue is inside her mouth and stealing every intimacy and secret she has. I am taking everything she has -- thrusting deeper and deeper. She cries as tears are running down the side of her face and my hand muffles her screams. I just keep thrusting harder and harder at her non-compliance! I am soon to climax as I await hers. This will be a long weekend as she will take a lot of time!

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:50 AM   #26
Nightwish

I feel him thrusting on my body, abusing it, making me cry in pain.
I dont know what to do anymore, I just lay there, trying to not feel the pain, not feel the brutal abuse of my body.
As he takes up the pase I feel his cock hardening, getting warmer...
I doesn't take long to fill me with his unwanted sperm...
Old 01-15-2007, 06:55 AM   #27
greyducttape

I release and climax -- she is still crying intensely and her body moving in convulsive state. I am pleased to have enjoyed so much. But since she has misbehaved and not climaxed -- I have decided to gag her with the duct tape and let my security guard have his way with her. I unmount and he enters the room -- a menacing man - bigger than I -- wearing a black hood. I get the video camera rolling -- let the fun continue, He begins fondling her -- touching her legs all sweaty -- feeling the soles of her feet -- then pinching her nipples. My lens focusing closely on her body and her face. Stroking his cock -- he doesn't have any patience as he is now inside her thrusting like crazy.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 07:06 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #28
Nightwish

I thought it was over when he came but instead of letting me go he put a gag in my mouth and i see another ma coming in the room.
I cant see his face, but I can see he is even bigger than my teacher.
As I try to look into his hood I look into his eyes pleading, maybe he will help me...
My hopes turn to dust when I feel his hands on my body and then pinching my nipples...
When I turn my head away i look straight into a camera lense and feel even more humiliated...
It angers me, and as the guard is touching me i bring my knee up to kick in in the groint..
He falls on the floor and I hurry to the door, trying to get out of the way of my instructor seeing that with two hands I can hardly take him on, let alone with my hands bound.
I try to open the door with my elbows but I can see my attackers are coming for me.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:26 AM   #29
greyducttape

She managed to nail him in the groin. We grabbed her before she goes outside in the dark. We bring her downstairs to the basement -- kicking and screaming. Her lips sealed with grey tape. Her arms are hoisted above her for a whipping which I administer.

The basement is equiped with bathroom, refrigerator and all of the necessities of living. Her misbehavior has earned a weekend stay -- maybe more.

We bind her to the bed and tape her mouth. We are going to observe her and my guard will resume when he feels better. I might enter her sooner. We are going to do shifts and get some sleep.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:41 AM   #30
Nightwish

Laying on the bed i feel sick about myself, i'd rather die than have one of them on top of me again.
I couldn't even fight them...
Now on the bed i await my further faith.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:43 AM   #31
greyducttape

We all take a break and get some sleep as her basement room is bolted and locked -- so escape is impossible. She will have to ponder her fate until tommorow when some of us are all fresh and reloaded.