Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
rsmiley

Default Please Rape me privately or do gang rape here with me

nvm

Last edited by rsmiley; 01-14-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:08 AM   #2
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

I sent you a PM.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look forward to playing. I'll send you a pm as to my address.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #4
rsmiley

:d
Old 01-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any of you gals want to help me teach our young lady a lesson. Maybe she could attend a party and be the entertainment? She should really know who is at the party before coming dressed as she is.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

hey throatdagger.. you are looking for girls? Did you mean guys? Oh wait, cuz she said she can't find girls to do it with her.. hmm well I'd be up for it, it would be something new for me and I like to try anything once :P
Old 01-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #7
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

oh and rsmiley.. when you said you can never find girls that wanna do rape rps with you.. did you mean be a victim with you in a gang rape situation? Or did you mean the girl would be raping you etc..

either way, I think it would be fun to try
Old 01-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Me and my girlfriend, Babu, have been at the local bars. We are just hanging out when we spot this girl that sits and smiles at the guys to get they to buy her drinks. She is a real tease and we chat about how someone ought to teach her a lesson. Just might be me and Babu.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
rsmiley

I was currently winking at the boy across the table and he is walking over to me and offering to get me a drink. I giggle and say "why thank you!" like a little lady k
Old 01-13-2007, 09:23 PM   #10
Babu

"I definitely like her.. she looks yummy." I say to Throat with a smile. I reach into my purse, extract the small vile of clear liquid and carefully hand it to him. I give him a peck on the cheek and send him off on his mission to get our new fuck toy. "Bring Mommy something sweet!" I giggle as he walks away.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #11
rsmiley

I shiver from the cold and thank him for the drink "why thank you sir!" I start to drink it and then I pass out.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I nod to Babu to hurry over and help me before anyone notices. I quickly sit down and lean over to our little prey like I am whispering in her ear. I know that we will have to take her out to the car like dear friends helping to take the little angel home after too much to drink.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:17 AM   #13
Babu

My presence always helps if they pass out in the bar. No one ever suspects a couple to be kidnapping someone. I notice a few people eying Throat as he puts his arm around the slumped girl, but the second I arrive to help, they forget their concerns. We carry her out to our car, with the occasional smile and the word "drunk.." to anyone looking for too long. We set her in the backseat with me, and Throat begins to drive us home. She'll be out for a few hours at least, and I take the 10 minute drive to explore our new friend more fully. Lifting her shirt I call to Throat "36-D Babe.. Mmmm" Reaching down to her skirt I lift it up. Pulling her panties aside I say excitedly, "Oooh shes totally shaved too! This one is gonna be so much fun!" Bringing my hands back up to her breasts, I leave them there for the rest of the car ride.

Last edited by Babu; 01-15-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Babu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:03 AM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I hear Babu call out the information as I drive; my cock growing stiff with anticipation. We soon arrive at our house. I pull into the driveway and press the garage door opener; waiting impatently for the door to go up and then pull inside. I press the close button and then get out to help Babu with our friend.

I can't resist squeezing the large melons that are exposed as I slide her out the door. I toss her over my shoulder and hold her by her thighs; feeling the smooth firm muscles. I start towards the kitchen door; feeling her breasts swaying against my back.

Last edited by Throatdagger; 01-15-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #15
Babu

Opening the door for him I hurry into the basement and prepare the room for her arrival. I carefully arrange the tools on a table near the bed as I hear him descend the steps. "All ready for you hun," I call out and he drops her down onto the matress. I take her wrists and lock them into the shackles at the top of the bed, then I move down to her feet and do the same.

With the girl securely in place, I turn to Throat with a lustful look in my eye. I pull him towards me and begin to unzip his pants. "We've got a little while before she wakes up and I don't think I can wait that long." He knows what I want and on cue punches me in the face..hard. I lick my lips, the taste of blood exciting me. He pushes me back onto the bed, right next to the naked woman, and begins to fuck me savagely.. my cries of ecstasy echoing off walls.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I am unable to contain my excitement. The sight of our captive; naked and spread on the bed was too much. My gal is hot and I am going to pound her good; just to warm up for later. I slam in and out of you; the tiny drops of blood on your lip only thrills me more. I am like a mountain lion on wounded prey. My cock slamming in and out of your pussy as I spear you.

Your cries like those of coyotes in the night. Fucking my girlfriend next to the naked body of our captive is turning me on. I lay a hand over to feel her body while I slam you back and forth like a ping pong ball. Your ass being pounded like an old rug. I feel my cock filling with my load with each hard thrust. My balls on fire just as I explode inside you. My cum blasting like a cannon firing. My thrusts now short and fast as I milk my cock dry inside your tender pussy.

I feel our entertainment for the night starting to come around. Soft moans coming from her mouth as he body twitches instinctively.