Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
Just_Me

Just_Me has initial reputation
Default Victim fellings

Does anyone has a worry about the victim feelings? I mean, in my fantasies the rapists has to make sure your victim will feel really used and less then a cheap whore (and loose ), not just the sex. All the psycology behind the act, during and after.

Btw, happy new year
Just_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, for my idea in fantasy, breaking her slowly and leaving her fearful of her life in the long run with psychological damage after her extended rape and during is always important to me in the stories.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why is it always about the victims feelings? Oh the poor thing got raped! Oh, she must e damaged! Oh, it's going to scar her mind forever! Oh, wah-wah-wah, counselling, wah-wah, survivor, wah-wah, sympathy, wah-wah.

Just for once, couldn't we talk about how fucking great it feels to smack a girl around, ruin her clothing beyond repair, pin her to the floor or over a piece of furniture, and do her? Instead of blahing on about how the victim feels, what the victim wants or would prefer.

Sorry, but you're all a bit too "nice" and considerate to be rapists!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:06 AM   #4
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Why is it always about the victims feelings? Oh the poor thing got raped! Oh, she must e damaged! Oh, it's going to scar her mind forever! Oh, wah-wah-wah, counselling, wah-wah, survivor, wah-wah, sympathy, wah-wah.

Just for once, couldn't we talk about how fucking great it feels to smack a girl around, ruin her clothing beyond repair, pin her to the floor or over a piece of furniture, and do her? Instead of blahing on about how the victim feels, what the victim wants or would prefer.

Sorry, but you're all a bit too "nice" and considerate to be rapists!

Exactly! 'Feelings'...what the hell is that...a song??? Fuck her and walk away.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #5
scream-ya-whore

scream-ya-whore has initial reputation

If it's got feelings after I have finished with it, it means it was lucky enough to get out alive. Be grateful you caught me in a good mood bitch, you won't be so lucky twice.
scream-ya-whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #6
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's what makes it so hot: Just wham, bam, thank you bitch... leaving the slut to deal with the consequences

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I'm disappointed. The title is "Victim fellings". I thought it was going to be about felling victims (really).

As for feelings, well, the last posting of "The Decoy" will include the rapist and friends returning to rape the victim's rape counsellor (and the victim too, of course).
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

or put another way: Find them, beat them, fuck them, forget them

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #9
Rapeaholic(m)

Rapeaholic(m) is infamous around these partsRapeaholic(m) is infamous around these parts

i hope she feels used violated and terrified and jumps at her own shadow from now on, every time she hears a noise she pisses her panties and has uncontrollable shakes then it's a job well done
Rapeaholic(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:09 AM   #10
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation

Surely her feelings don't matter, in my mind it's all about how much terror and humiliation i would cause her to feel, after I had stripped her naked and brutally raped her little body and left her a broken mess and tied naked to her bed for loved ones to find.
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Surely if her feelings didn't matter, it wouldn't be about her terror and humiliation?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-03-2014, 02:28 AM   #12
Kinky guy

Quote:
Surely if her feelings didn't matter, it wouldn't be about her terror and humiliation?
Yes your right, I would want her to feel helpless and terrified of what happen yo her and once I was done with her I would want her to be too afraid to be alone or sleep without fear of it happening again.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:11 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So, to clarify, her feelings do matter?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-03-2014, 04:15 AM   #14
Kinky guy

Quote:
So, to clarify, her feelings do matter?
Yes in the sense that I would want her to be terrified and scared to sleep in case I would come back, which I would.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:51 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Surely though, if she were unable to sleep, there is a greater chance of either her escaping, or you getting caught, if you went back, than if she slept well?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-03-2014, 05:09 AM   #16
Kinky guy

Quote:
Surely though, if she were unable to sleep, there is a greater chance of either her escaping, or you getting caught, if you went back, than if she slept well?
I mean in the days after her rape and her not knowing I would come back, I would when she felt safe again thou
Old 01-03-2014, 05:21 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

How would you know when that was?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #18
Kinky guy

By stalking her and waiting for the right moment then kidnap her and subject her to an even more brutal rape
Old 01-03-2014, 06:07 AM   #19
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Wait, victims have feelings..bull ..oh wait..they like feeling cocks inside them ..silly me.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #20
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky guy View Post
By stalking her and waiting for the right moment then kidnap her and subject her to an even more brutal rape
That could be hot!
I like the idea of a "run-of-the-mill" rape which my rapist would not think about twice - but which leaves me heavily traumatized.
I try to imagine an everyday situation - at home in my parking garage, at work while going downstairs to the archives...places I feel generally safe.
A hit over the head so I'm dazed, my skirt pulled up roughly and I'm suddenly forced onto the floor while fingers are reaching between my legs and spread my lips...
My arms are pinned under my body, a hand is firmly over my mouth and suddenly I feel a warm, hard dick shoving its way inside of my body.
Best case scenario - the rapist gets disturbed by my neighbors, co-workers and everybody KNOWS.
They see me a rape victim and I break down then. No way to hide.
Afraid to be alone, in the dark, to do anything really - a total nutcase.
The PITY!
I start shaking when I'm alone in a store, in a parking lot - feeling but not knowing that I'm watched ALL THE TIME.
I start to do crazy things like have my - poor suffering - best friend pick me up from sports (because parking garage) and get a therapist.
Maybe I'm institutionlized for a few weeks so I can function again in the real world.
One day I do think I'm over it - I allow myself to drive to a mall (lots of people) and get myself something nice for being so brave...
Dressing room - just about to pull a blouse over my head - hear the door open - a rough hand over my mouth - "hello slut - miss me?"
Yeah, maybe a bit of "feelings" might be extra (terrifying) fun ;-)
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote