Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #21
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinMeDown View Post
phtlc, will you marry me? And then spend your first night with me?
After that we could go our own separate ways.
Absolutely. Time and place........I promise to be gentle (you beleive me don't you?)
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #22
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I'm glad you were strong enough & able to make it throught that episode in your life.

That said, from a true roleplay/fantasy perspective... Such a situation is amazingly arousing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrender2U View Post
Unfortunately, I know this story all too well.

A little backstory...

My hubby knew I had rape fantasies. At one time after our first son was born (9 years ago), I lost interest in sex. I just didn't want to be touched. So, he thought it was okay to just take it from me. He would wait until after I got out of the shower in the morning, grab me, sit down on the toilet, bend me over and fuck me like that. No foreplay, nothing. I would fight, hit, yell, etc. and he didn't budge. This went on for weeks. I would lock the bathroom door knowing he would be coming in, but he'd still get through. I told him I fucking hated it, told him to stop, but he insisted that I loved it since I loved these fantasies.

One day I had enough. After he 'raped' me, I broke down and just started crying. I cried for hours. He finally got the hint that I wasn't fucking around anymore, and he never did it again. That feeling of him doing that to me was the worst thing, I can't even describe it. I felt so helpless, but I couldn't do anything or talk to anyone because I loved him. And because of how careless he was, he didn't 'pull out in time', and I ended up pregnant with my 2nd son.

I don't recommend doing this. She will never forget it and possibly never forgive you. Luckily I forgave him and he said he was sorry. He was just a fucking idiot is all. lol
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 AM   #23
nat2lay

nat2lay has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nat2lay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhemius View Post
And if by any chance you feel the urge during the day, you approach her, without saying any word, turn her around and bend over the table, fuck her hard and after you shoot your load simply keep doing what you were doing before... all the time without single word to her, letting her know that she has just served you as a cum receptacle.
Damn! Wish my hubby would do that to ME sometime. Just out of the blue, no words spoken, completely unexpected, not take no for an answer... just use me and then go on about his business. Be even hotter if I knew some friends or my mom was due to arrive any minute and I'd have to pull myself together and act like nothing happened.
nat2lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #24
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
Damn! Wish my hubby would do that to ME sometime. Just out of the blue, no words spoken, completely unexpected, not take no for an answer... just use me and then go on about his business. Be even hotter if I knew some friends or my mom was due to arrive any minute and I'd have to pull myself together and act like nothing happened.

Or if your mother was in the next room and I had my hand over your mouth to stifle your yelps. Then smiling as you try to collect yourself walk back in...walking a bit funny and legs a bit wobbly...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #25
rapemad

rapemad is infamous around these partsrapemad is infamous around these partsrapemad is infamous around these parts

story is just a story

Last edited by rapemad; 03-03-2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: over it
rapemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #26
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

It appears that you did not bother to read the board rules. Here are the salient points. See number 2.

The rules of the board:
1. NO sex with children ! [no pictures or video stories or anything to do with anyone under 18]
2. NO real rape ! We are a fantasy only site

3. NO spam of any form !
4. NO links to "bad" sites (viruses, exploits, etc.) !
5. No personal insults with the exception of the rowdy room.
6. No links or names of other similar sites allowed. if you need to refer to them please use abbreviations or nicknames.

If you break regulations the following may apply:
Warning system.
We have a warning system for 'bad posters'
1st warning. Written warning via pm or thread post.
2nd warning, 7 day ban.
3rd warning, 6 month ban.
Any more and the ban becomes permanent.

------------
Good-bye; Now go away.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #27
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapemad View Post
this kind of thing is a big turn on and i know it all too well. i was with my ex for 6 years first it started with her getting drunk and saying do what you want with me.we had a child together...
Um.. heres a radical suggestion... get help. Seriously. Apologize by letter, you dont have to be specific just say youre sorry and youre seeking help. She will know what it means. Then look up a good psychologist. And leave her the fuck alone. You have undoubtedly done enough damage.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #28
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapemad View Post
this kind of thing is a big turn on and i know it all too well. i was with my ex for 6 years first it started with her getting drunk and saying do what you want with me.we had a child together. After that we never had sex the only thing i wanted to do was rape her. i would pretend to break in and rape her repeatedly. i loved it i know its sick but i cant help it. it got to the stage where she was terrified of me. me and the boys would come back from drinking and would gang rape for hours, the more she cried, screamed, fought the more we loved it. even after we broke up i would go out of my way to find a way to rape her again. recently i got her in the situation to rape her again two years after we broke up. i convinced her to come in and tied her up. me and my room mate raped her brutally for hours. she is too scared to dob on me, i want to stop but i cant

I'm glad to see you say that you want to stop.. I think I have the perfect solution to help you do just that.. Ok.. first..go to your local sporting goods store and tell the nice man behind the counter that you want to buy a .357 magnum.. make it a revolver.. they are a little easier to handle for people with limited intelligence.. also tell him you need some rounds for it..it doesnt matter if you know what rounds are.. he will.. you'll only need one..but unfortunatly you have to buy them by a box full.. dont worry..i'm sure someone will be able to use the left overs and they dont get moldy or any thing..i doubt you'll be able to figure it out on your own.. so Google " LOADING A .357" and follow the instructions. Place the end of the barrel in your mouth.. the barrel is the round thing with a hole in the end.. pretend its a penis.. you'll figure it out easily enough... place one finger on the trigger and squeeze slowly thinking this thought at the same time " I'm doing this because I am a sick fucking asshole and I deserve it."

Trust me.. this solution will make sure you never hurt her..or anyone else ever again.. glad i could help.. sickass freak.

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 03-03-2012 at 01:42 AM.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #29
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

Rapemad - Please don't post on my threads anymore. You deserve to be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the population more so than you already have and I don't want anyone to associate me with the likes of you. I am already ashamed we are both carbon-based life forms.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #30
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
I love this idea. In particular, I love the wedding night, where the marriage is consumated. In those days, women were kept ignorant about their bodies, and men didn't worry about satisfying them. In fact, the first night, rather than being a romantic coupling, is usually traumatic for the virgin bride, for several reasons.

First, there is the shame and humiliation, of having a man she barely knows stripping her clothes, spreading her legs and looking at her in places she had been told were dirty and shameful her whole life.

Secondly, the physical process of defloration can be quite brutal, as foreplay was not really a precursor to sex in those days, and men were rarely gentle with their young brides, as he simply mounted her, and forced his way inside of her, tearing her as she cried out at the fiery pain of being torn open so brutally, while he works his cock into her, disregarding the pain it is causing her. Then without regard for her feelings he just starts thrusting roughly into her, focussing purely on his own satisfaction as she grits her teeth, clutching the sheets with white nuckles, tears forming in her eyes as he hurts her tender flower with his merciless thrusting cock. She endures the ordeal, occasionally crying out when he gets to rough, or thrusts too hard until he finally seizes up on top of her, releasing his fluids into her body as she lays there in shock. When he softens, and pulls out, she gasps in relief, feeling her tender wounded lady flower throbbing, burning.

He lays back contented as she lays there suppressing sobs, feeling hurt and humiliated. She feels shocked and horified, that he could derive such pleasure from something that caused her such pain. She lays there, sore and abraded.

She would probably need a few days for her vaginal injuries to heal before she could have sex again without experiencing pain, but her husband will undoubtedly mount her several more times during the night, as it is his right.

It will be a long night for the unfortunate bride
This is extremely well written. Well done.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #31
dokturok

Quote:
I love the vision of a woman brought up learning that she has to obey her man in everything and then being married to someone who knows how to use it.

If she is good you may make love... but if you are not in the mood when you come back from work, she'd better be waiting on her knees, for you to fuck her face. And if by any chance you feel the urge during the day, you approach her, without saying any word, turn her around and bend over the table, fuck her hard and after you shoot your load simply keep doing what you were doing before... all the time without single word to her, letting her know that she has just served you as a cum receptacle.
I have had this fantasy many, many times. In mine I even go so far as to imagine she is going to see her extremely ill mother in the hospital...and I want to fuck. She doesn't have a choice...we fuck. Very hot.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #32
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dokturok, Thank you
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #33
christine78

christine78 Level 1 (100+)christine78 Level 1 (100+)

I don't think they have a right to say no either. Do they still say to love honor and obey in the wedding vows??
christine78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:18 AM   #34
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The word OBEY is still in the traditional vows.. but its been my experience from 2 marriages of my own and numerous others from friends and relatives that 99% of the time that word gets omitted. Its not considered respectful any more.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:33 AM   #35
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

In most weddings these days I think the word obey has been replaced by the word cherish... I know it was in mine, mores the pity.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:02 AM   #36
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

The minister asked me if I wanted the word OBEY in our vows and I said YES..as often as possible

And I wonder why I'm single

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 03-07-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:36 AM   #37
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm kind of fond of that word. Especially if someone can make me obey.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #38
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

And I'm rather fond of making women like you obey.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #39
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
I'm kind of fond of that word. Especially if someone can make me obey.
Just another reason for me to head out west.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:30 AM   #40
dokturok

Quote:
I love the vision of a woman brought up learning that she has to obey her man in everything and then being married to someone who knows how to use it.

If she is good you may make love... but if you are not in the mood when you come back from work, she'd better be waiting on her knees, for you to fuck her face. And if by any chance you feel the urge during the day, you approach her, without saying any word, turn her around and bend over the table, fuck her hard and after you shoot your load simply keep doing what you were doing before... all the time without single word to her, letting her know that she has just served you as a cum receptacle.
I love this idea, but I offer this as an alternative...after collapsing my full weight on top of her I rest a moment before saying through my labored breathing, "Clean yourself up...and make some dinner...*labored swallow* the guys are gonna be over in a while to watch the game." I then stagger away and collapse on the couch for a nap.