Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2010, 03:27 AM   #1
Sicom

Sicom has initial reputation
Default Lust Filled Son of a Beautiful Mother

Hey there, RB. Just wanted to throw in a quick introduction. This story is completed and about 6 pages on paper. I thought about breaking it into two segments, but hopefully it'll captivate your attention for a full read through. All feedback is appreciated, positive or negative! If you liked this story, check out my other work posted here. With no further ado...

Lust Filled Son of a Beautiful Mother

I had done this before on many occasions, peaking into the room of my mother as she dressed, fresh out of the shower. On the bedroom balcony I stood, with curtains cracked just enough so that one could see in. In fact, I made sure of it. Horny and up to no good, I would sneak into her bedroom as she showered, then inconspicuously spread the window curtains. Sometimes I would also grab a pair of her underwear, turning a fine piece of silk into a cum rag.

I had always had an attraction to my mother, though I don't suppose that in itself is entirely unnatural. She had beautiful brunette hair, a curved body with a well plumped ass, and breasts babies dreamed of suckling. However, I had never been sexually aroused by her presence, that is, until the night I stumbled onto one of her most private moments. Lit only by an orange glowing lamp at the time, her legs were spread eagle as she lied on her back, massaging her pussy with a vibrator. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, and to say it was a pleasing sight is an understatement. I don't think she ever heard me enter her room, or perhaps she didn't care. She must have been near climax, because as soon as I shut the door, I could hear loud moaning... and then nothing. I had looked down and realized my cock was nearly bulging out of my pants. That night, I masturbated in my room, thinking of only her.

As I stood on the balcony waiting for my mom to finish her shower, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my bulge. Slowly I began massaging my cock as I thought of her and was leaking pre-cum before long. Right on cue she stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped over her hair. She moved over toward the bed as I caught a glimpse of her hair soaked pussy and glowing breasts. She sat down at the edge of the bed, facing a mirror propped against the wall. Though I couldn't see her front directly, I could see her reflection. My cock leaked as I continued massaging myself, looking on as my mother removed her towel and began drying her hair by hand. I imagined myself on her. Inside her. My cock throbbing as I she lied against the bed, thrusting back and forth, deep into her pussy as she begged me for more. I came... blowing my load into a pair of her panties.

I finished but continued watching as my mother dressed. Bending over to her ankles, raising a pair of silken panties to her waist. I recognized the color and design. It was a pair I had cummed into only nights before. I zipped my pants and quietly hopped over the porch, then crawled back into my room through the bedroom window. I hid the cum filled underwear. Soon it would dry, and I'd slip it back into my mom's dresser drawer the first chance I got. Tired but satisfied, I soon slumbered into the night.

It was summer, and I'd often spend my days out of the house. My mom only knew I was hanging with friends, but she rarely cared for the details. She was hard working and single, and though she didn't date often, she'd sometimes hit the bar at night and drag a man home with her. She was surprisingly picky with her choice in men, even drunk. She liked them clean cut and middle aged. Earlier in the day she told me she'd be home late, and it was of little surprise she didn't fuss when I told her I'd be spending the night at a friend's house.

It was evening and I was still at home, waiting for a call. When the phone finally rang, I picked up, wondering where the hell my buddy was. Come to find out, he had hooked up with this new chick, said the night was off and apologized. That had better be an amazing piece of pussy, I thought.

Pussy. I lied in bed, thinking about last night, and remembered the cum soaked panties. I got up and went to my mother's bedroom, panties in hand. As I opened the drawer, I gazed over the various panties and bras, removing a pair of each and massaging them against my genitals. The cotton filled bra and silk felt amazing against the skin. I stopped once I began to pre-cum, then slowly put away the lingerie, thinking only of my desires. I'd almost force her into submission. “No”, I thought, “I'm getting carried away.” I closed the drawer and left the room, chuckling at the insanity of it all.

I lied in the darkness of my room, my mind constantly drifting back onto thoughts of my mother. I started dabbling in ideas to seduce her. No, nothing. Nothing could ever convince her to do something so taboo, and I couldn't risk her knowing. What if she resented me after? I then started flirting with the idea of forcing myself onto her, perhaps concealing my identity somehow. Even clothed and masked, she'd surely recognize me. I then thought back to a night where I got completely smashed at a party, barely remembering a thing the following day... I bolted up and sat at the edge of my bed, recalling my mother had medicine to help her sleep. I raced to her bathroom and dug through the mirror cubby, finding what I was looking for. I plucked off the bottle cap, removing a couple of pills, then pausing in thought. I was going to try. I crushed the pills into a fine powder then returned to my room.

A few hours passed, and as promised, my mom returned home late. I could hear her fumbling as she entered, and she sounded alone. She stumbled her way to the bedroom, clumsily kicking her heels off as she approached and setting her things down near the doorway. She flipped on the nightstand lamp before entering the bathroom, shortly returning without shirt and fiddling with her skirt belt. I watched from a distance as she finally had success, irritatingly tossing the belt aside and then pulling off her skirt. She reached for the empty glass sitting on the nightstand... perfect. I then heard the sound of a running sink, and watched as she took a small sip of water before setting the glass back onto the nightstand. Again she entered the bathroom, this time shutting the door, out of habit or a sense of security. I quietly rushed over to the nightstand, pouring the powder I acquired earlier into the glass. I surveyed the room and heard the toilet flush, then left just as quickly as I had entered.

I onlooked eagerly as my mother sat on the edge of the bed, rotating her shoulders and rubbing a hand beneath the strap of her bra. Finally she reached for the half filled glass and gulped it down, better than I could have hoped. She stood and moved out of sight to the dresser. Then, vibrator in hand, she shut the door behind her. Something tells me she went to the bar horny and came out disappointed. She'd probably pass out before she even got the chance to use her little toy.

I waited outside the bedroom for minutes, listening for any movement. The pills must have taken effect almost right away. This was all extremely nerve racking, and yet I could barely contain my excitement. I turned the knob of the door and pressed my ear to it. Still nothing.

Pushing the door open, I found her laying in bed with one hand down her panties and the vibrator laying at her side. I guess she didn't realize how drunk and tired she really was. Already I could feel my pants bulging. I moved to my mother's side and stared at her pocketed hand before moving my gaze upward. Her breasts glowed against the orange light, her crimson bra aiding in the effect.

Cautiously nervous, I adjusted my bulge, mostly concealing it. Calmly I called out, “Mom....” and as expected, no response, “Hey, Mom!” I shouted.

Feeling more comfortable, I unbuttoned my pants and massaged my already leaking cock. I glanced over her again as I trembled excitedly. I reached out and brushed a hand over her breasts, then checked for a response and still nothing. I slid my hand under her bra, firmly groping a soft, elegant breast. I fondled the breast as I unzipped my pants, my cock practically falling out of my drawers. I then focused my attention on her pocketed hand, lightly tugging the hand and lifting her lifeless limb. Her fingernails were painted my favorite color. I licked the tip of her fingers before resting the arm back down. I slid my hand over her panties, getting a feel for and massaging her pussy, then under and in my hand went. I inserted a finger into her pussy, drilling it in and out, and then a second. She turned her head and I momentarily adverted my attention. Subconsciously enjoying herself, perhaps.

I undressed myself down to my boxerbriefs. The elastic was stretched to the full length of my cock. I stared at my mother's face as she lay, helpless and unknowing. Her mouth half open as she slept. I reached out and swirled my fingers over her lips, following their outline and admiring. I then inserted the two fingers I had bored into her before and slid them along her tongue. I had thought about her lips pursed around my cock many times before.

I hovered over her, ready for pleasure and revealing my cock. I lifted her nearest hand, then contoured it around the shaft. Slowly I pushed and pulled her soft hand over the length of my cock as I rest its head on the lips of her mouth. Keeping her hand in place, I began sliding my cock into her mouth, her cheek bulging as I pushed in and pre-cum starting to drip. My cock danced in the palm of her hand as I neared climax. I kept going, wanting to cum so badly. After all my fantasies, she was finally getting a taste. Once more I slid my cock in, and with its head pressed firmly against her cheek, I moaned and exploded. Seed poured from my cock, feeding my mother like a starving child. Instinctively, she swallowed its load, but never waking.

My thighs pressed against the bed as I held my weight over my mother and gripped the railing. I observed as I caught my breath, her tongue smacking the roof of her mouth as she tried swallowing the remaining cum. I let out a sigh of relief and rolled my eyes up at the ceiling. It felt so good and so right, yet wrong all at the same time.

One gander over my half naked mother and already my cock was ready for another go. I lifted her still body, turning her so her feet touched the floor. I massaged my hands up her waist, then groped in full her breasts. Pushing her bra up and over, I found myself mesmerized by her lusciously gorgeous tits. I leaned over and began suckling each tit as I rocked my cock back and forth against the crevice of her panty covered pussy.

I stood straight and began pulling off my mother's panties, now wet with her own juices and drops of cum. I repositioned myself between her legs, grabbed hold of my cock and drove it in. I felt a surge of pleasure shoot up my spine as my cock met with the walls of her pussy. I began rocking myself back and forth, grabbing hold of my mother's waist as leverage. In and out my cock slid as I moaned in delight. Hunched over, I wrapped my arms around her back, forcing it to arch and exposing her breasts only inches from my face. I hardened my thrusts, our bones practically crackling together. My moans continued as I neared climax and quickened my pace. My stomach reared just before my cock erupted. I stood straight, pulling out and gripping my cock, then aimed over her stomach. Messily it began spewing semen onto her. The cum rolled down her belly, with the last couple of shots falling short, mixing together with the hair of her pussy.

I collapsed onto my mother, my head resting against her breasts. I lied there for the next few minutes, recuperating my energy and savoring every bit of pleasure. I decided I had enough for the night and already I wondered what next. The whole experience was amazing, and I knew now I wouldn't be satisfied with only a one time thing. As I started to clean the mess, I decided on using a pair of her panties to wipe away the cum. It was our first night getting a taste of each other, and I wanted a token of remembrance. I'd keep these panties hidden away, never to be cleaned. I then redressed her underwear and positioned everything back the way it was. She'd never know what happened.

I didn't sleep much that night. Much too excited for that. I did eventually fall asleep on the living room couch, but my mother soon came downstairs. I guess I was nervous and still wired, so it only took the sound of her footsteps to wake me.

“When did you get home?” My mother asked.

I looked at her, hoping to get a read on her face. She was already dressed for work and only had a slightly puzzled look about her, “Uh, just a few minutes ago.”

“Oh... well you're up early.” She replied, leaving the room and casually trod to the kitchen. I sighed in relief. If I could pull that off once, there was nothing barring me from doing it again. I went to my bedroom, pondering nights to come. I soon passed out on the bed, happy like a child on Christmas morning.

Over the next few days, things carried on as normal. My mother never brought forth any suspicion, and I even went back to peeping through her bedroom window. Finally came a night where she went to the bar. I stayed home, waiting for her return, hoping she'd be drunk and alone. Unfortunately... she brought home a guest. I went to bed that night, probably more disappointed than I'll ever be again. Weeks passed, another night at the bar and another successful catch for her. She always said she was too busy for a long term relationship. I was becoming irritated. I longed for another night with her.

Another night at the bar, and finally she came home alone. I looked out the window as car lights left the driveway and noticed she arrived in a cab. I watched my mother's every movement as she stumbled to her bedroom, drunker than usual. The glass she kept on her nightstand was already half filled from the night before, and already spiked. All she had to do was take one drink.

“C'mon, drink...” I whispered beneath my breath, becoming impatient as she sat at the edge of her bed and stared at the floor.

She slowly began undressing herself, tossing her clothes aside onto the floor. She then lied down, sprawled out over the bed. “Dammit! You can't go to sleep, yet!” I thought to myself, hoping she'd make a move. Still nothing. She was content on passing out then and there.

I went to my bedroom, my mind racing with thoughts on what to do. Should I wake her, give her some excuse and offer her a drink? No, she's too smashed to care. Should I swallow my loss, and bank on another night? Fuck, I want her so bad. I need inside her now.

I darted for my closest, yanking the door open and catching a glimpse of an old ski mask. It was tucked away in a corner and barely ever worn. I stopped to carefully consider the consequences of what I was actually pondering doing, and my chances of successfully pulling it off. Consequences be damned. She'd probably barely remember a thing by morning.

I put on the ski mask and stripped my clothes, then quietly left my room and hastily made way to my mother's. I stood at the doorway and stared in. She was already asleep and wouldn't hear me approaching. I walked over and stood by her side, inhaling deeply and closing my eyes as a calm swept over me. I suddenly realized that this could add a whole new level of pleasure and excitement. She'd be begging me to stop, but too smashed to actually do anything about it. Right away my cock began to harden. I opened my eyes. Even smashed she was a beautiful sight to behold.

I crawled onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs. Reaching out, I pushed her bra out of the way, then cusped and fondled a breast. She lightly moaned and turned her head. I moved in closer, resting my hard cock on her crotch. I lightly gripped her thighs and began to rock back and forth. Again she turned her head and moaned, then clumsily lifted a hand and slid it down her chest.

I moved my hands to her panties and began shifting them down her legs, then off they went, and staring at me was a warm, wet pussy. I positioned myself again and lined up my cock, keeping a close watch on my mother's reaction. Slowly I inserted, barely going past the head. I pulled out and repeated this a couple more times. Once again she moaned and shifted her arms, becoming noticeably more aware. I inserted again, drilling deeper, and then again, until my whole cock was enveloped in her pussy. By now she had slid her hand all the way to her crotch, as if to aid my cock in drilling her. I smiled at the thought of her fondling my nuts. Once I got into a rhythm I placed my hands on her thighs, just above the knees, and bent her legs up. Holding her legs in place, my pace quickened, and with every thrust she became more unsettled. Finally she blinked her eyes. I grinned as I witnessed her struggle to hold her eyes open and try to make sense of what was going on.

Harder I thrust my cock into her pussy. She raised an arm and placed her hand against my chest, as if to push me away. The pounding continued and my grip tightened around her thighs. Her expression turned to concern before turning her head to one side and closing her eyes as if to accept the pounding. Every thrust was as hard as the last, right until I knew the next thrust would cause my cock to explode. I held my cock inside her until I could safely pull out. Her hand wavered near my belly button in feeble hopes that I would stop.

I pulled out and flipped my mother over onto her belly, then perked her cute little ass up. Her asshole was tight. Come to think of it, she would be my first piece of ass, and it may very well be the first and only cock hers ever sees. I grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed, then pulled my arm back and took aim. SMACK! The sound echoed against the walls of the room, and right away her cheek turned bright red. This caused my mother to scream out in pain, and she made some sort of attempt to crawl away. I slammed my hand into the back of her head, grabbing a handful of hair and holding her head turned. I never imagined abusing my mother in such a way. It was wonderful. With my free hand I took hold of my cock and blindly lined it up with her asshole. Once I got a feel for it I shoved it in. Down I went, the full length of my cock being forcibly shoved into her virgin third pussy. She moaned loudly, stricken with pain and discomfort. She was certainly awake now.

I began drilling into her, waving my hips through the air, hunched over and holding her down by a lock of hair. In and out my cock went, diving into the warmest and tightest hole I've yet experienced. I began panting and moaning under all the excitement. I straightened my back, with one hand placed on her rump and the other still tugging her hair as leverage, forcing her to flatten her back. The sound of hips slapping together could be heard at the end of every thrust. I continued drilling until finally I cried out in climax. I shoved her head into the bed and threw my weight over her. My cock exploded inside her and started pumping its load. I could feel the cum as it filled her ass and leaked out and onto her pussy. I breathed heavily onto her neck as my orgasm neared its finish. I continued laying over her for the next several minutes, overwhelmed by pleasure and exhaustion.

I came to, stepping onto the floor, observing my mother from toe to head. There was visible cum on the bed sheets, and you could still make out a hand print across her ass. She still lay there, unmoving and eyes shuts, hands clenching a pillow. Maybe she was too ashamed to open her eyes. Maybe she was afraid and was waiting for me to leave. Or maybe she already passed out again... doubtful.

I memorized every minute detail before leaving and vanishing into my room. I wasted little time, tossing aside the ski mask and getting dressed. I then crawled out my window and disappeared into the night. I made a quick appearance at a party to put me somewhere that night, then found someplace quiet and relaxing.

I returned home the following morning. I found my mother sitting at the kitchen table, dressed in a robe and staring down at a cup of coffee. I walked by the table, “Hey.” I greeted, as if nothing happened. She didn't acknowledge my presence. “Is everything okay?” I asked. She looked up this time, smiled and nodded, then went back to staring at her cup. Her eyes looked as if they had been teared. I went to my room, shut the door, kicked back in bed and soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Over the next few years I attended college while living at home. To this day my mother never spoke of the rape to anyone. She probably figured she had a tail when leaving the bar that night, and some guy took an aggressive interest in her. She still visited bars, but not nearly as often, and now she always made sure I'd be home those nights. I continued spiking her drinks as often as I could, but it wasn't until after graduation that I risked raping her awake again. I did things to her that night that I never dreamed in years past. I considered it my graduation gift.

My mother awakened a monster in me. Or maybe it was always there, lying in dormant, waiting for the right opportunity. I did take interest in other women over the years. The feeling of control and dominance was an overwhelming one. However, I'll leave those stories for another time...

Last edited by Sicom; 11-10-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Sicom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
Bombay_Master

Bombay_Master has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bombay_Master

Good 1. Thank you.
Bombay_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
kopites17

kopites17 has initial reputation

Fantastic, brought back some similar memories for myself though l never went that far.
kopites17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abuse, drugged, incest, rape, sleep