Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default NFL Jerseys China

"We definitely do not want to end this season being winless in the division. We want to have a good taste going into the offseason,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey," defensive end Brian Robison said.
"It was really, really cold. I remember all games, but those are the ones ... you talk about later in life," Allen said.
Lose this one, and the Vikings will drop into a 6-10 tie with the Bears and be the last-place team in the NFC North for the fourth time in the last five years. With coach Mike Zimmer overseeing modest progress in his first season and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater displaying some potential as a rookie, the Vikings aren't expected to experience as much turnover. This has still been a disappointing year, though.
Quarterback Jay Cutler's status is in question,Cheap Jerseys, too. After all the problems and injuries on defense, the internal dysfunction and the persistence of turnovers by Cutler, he'll be back under center perhaps one last time, after a one-game benching.
This time, Marshall is injured and won't play, but Jeffery is a handful by himself. He hauled in 12 passes for 249 yards and two touchdowns at Minnesota in 2013.
MINNESOTA HOMECOMINGS: Trestman played in college for Minnesota a few blocks from where the current stadium sits. Bears backup safety Brock Vereen played for the Gophers, too, just last year. This will also be DE Jared Allen's his first time playing in Minnesota since he joined the Bears following six seasons with the Vikings.
"We just figured we saw what we needed to see," Zimmer said.
Here are some key nuggets to know about the game:
The Vikings turned to Jerick McKinnon, whose rookie year ended early because of a back injury, and Matt Asiata, one of 23 players in the league with 10 or more touchdowns. Ben Tate was claimed off waivers from Cleveland, but he was cut this week after a month and a mere 13 carries.
YEAR ONE: The first of two seasons for the Vikings outside at the University of Minnesota came with minimal weather trouble. The forecast for Sunday of a dry afternoon with a temperature in the low 20s is typical, and the average kickoff-time temperature for the first seven games was 48 degrees, with one below freezing (12 degrees on Nov. 30). The Vikings are 4-3 at home in 2014.
AIR BEARS: One of the best games the Bears played in 2014 was on Nov. 16, a 21-13 victory over the Vikings at Soldier Field. Cutler connected 11 times with Alshon Jeffery for 135 yards and a touchdown, seven times with Brandon Marshall for 90 yards and two scores. Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson's size disadvantage was exploited often by the Bears and their bigger receivers, and Zimmer was critical afterward of his lack of aggression at the line of scrimmage.
FROZEN MEMORY: The first time the Vikings played at TCF Bank Stadium was on Dec. 20, 2010,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after a snowstorm toppled the Metrodome roof. That was also Brett Favre's final game, which ended for him with a concussion from a second-quarter sack by Bears defensive end Corey Wootton, who now plays for the Vikings. Allen was on the home side that night.
Might as well try to go out with a strong showing,Jerseys China Wholesale, no matter how meaningless the outcome.
"The guys that have been in the huddle all year long ... those are the guys that I'll play for this week," Cutler said.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ? When the Chicago Bears finish their game at Minnesota against the Vikings, more than simply the 2014 season will be over.

"Since that game ended, I've been looking forward to it," Robinson said. "So I'm excited."
"Everybody wants to do it the right way," said coach Marc Trestman,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, whose second season with the Bears has been a rough one.
LAST TIME: When the Vikings beat the Bears last year, their ninth win in the last 12 meetings in Minnesota, Adrian Peterson rushed for 211 yards. Peterson played in only three more games in purple,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and now the six-time Pro Bowl pick's future with the team is in doubt due to his suspension under the NFL's personal conduct policy.
"I didn't come here for a one-and-done shot. I know I've still got a lot of football left in me," Allen said, adding: "I've got enough people around me who'd tell me, 'Dude, you're terrible. Hang it up.'"
Allen has only 5 1/2 sacks, the fewest in his 11-year NFL career, after signing for as much as $32 million over four seasons. He averaged more than 14 sacks over the previous seven years, but he's not ready to concede anything, even though he'll turn 33 before next season.
Several accomplished players will be let go. Maybe the coaching staff, too.
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote