Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
AlexanderAvery

AlexanderAvery has initial reputation
Default The lessoned Learned

This is my first shot at a story. So here goes.

Everything here is fiction, any similarities to peoples or events, living or dead, past or present, is merely coincidental.

Through college life was rough for a guy like me. One with no game. One with no pick up skills. But life was made hardest by a certain couple. Big football star Jack and his little cheerleader girlfriend Maria. Jake was your average everyday meathead, but Maria was hotness personified. Long red hair that always looked like silk. Deep green come fuck me eyes. Her lips were full and always had bright red hooker lipstick on it, cock sucking lips. He tits were firm and round, just more than a handful. Always in her push up bra and cleaving showing like the attention whore she is. Her stomach flat, her ass tight, and her legs long. The kind of girl who wears shorts in the winter.

Day in and day out these two made life hard for me, but the breaking point came from the day I was invited to one of their parties. A bunch of the dumb assholes were there. I should have known better, but I just didn’t. I was foolish. I showed up there, just for them to get me wasted and put me in my boxers on the front lawn in the morning. I got put on probation and a terrible reputation.

After this it was time to take my revenge. And I had the perfect moment. With a couple of rags of chloroform. They were in a parking lot acting like the little kids they were. Their convertible open. Her wearing a slutty green skirt with a white tied top. Trying for the whole slutty schoolgirl thing. They were so into their little game they did not even see me coming. He pulled his head back and I covered his mouth in the rag and knocked him out. She screamed and tried to climb out of the car and run. But her heels made for an easy capture. I knocked her out with the rag and took their car to the secret place in the woods I had prepared for them.

In the old cabin I waited. He was chained to a chair with a gag in his mouth. Her hands were above her head, chained and anchored to the ceiling. O-ring gag in her mouth. I had not touched her yet. I wanted her to be awake for every moment of what was going to happen to her. He woke up first of course. Mouth muffled. While I could not make out any of the words, I knew just what he was saying. Calling me names, threatening me. The usual macho bullshit.

After a short time of this, her eyes opened slowly. I was there, staring into them. I wanted the first thing she saw to be me. The second to be her asshole boyfriend helpless. Only to watch what she knew was coming. She tried to scream but the chloroform made her voice harsh. In soothing words I told her, “Don’t worry, here have some water. It isn’t drugged… I want you to be awake.” With a shift some soft to sinister.

I poured some of the water into her open mouth from the O-Ring. “I am going to enjoy myself” I told her, “And if I do, them maybe I’ll let you and your cock sucking boyfriend live.”

She visibly recoiled back as far as she could. Let out another hoarse scream. Her eyes beginning to fill with tears. Through her gag I could hear her beg. Hear her tell me she would do anything. I just told her damn right she would, and began running my hands slowly along her thighs. Her boyfriend just watched. Fighting with the chains and handcuffs that locked him to his prison. The outside of her thighs, they were soft and pale. Her body was twitching as I ran my hands back down her legs and moves to the inside. My breath on her back. I slowly ran my hands up hr legs. She twitched and screamed as my hand just ever so lightly went over her panties and touched the soft prize that was her pussy.

I stood up and ran my hands over her stomach and up her chest. Just ever so lightly touching her breasts over her shirt. I ran my hand up until I had my hand around her neck. Touching it lightly as she broke down crying and calling for help. I gripped it hard and moved to her here as she was gasping for air.

“Screaming only makes me harder. And madder. And you don’t want me pissed right now. An no one can hear you anyway.” I whispered harshly in her ear. Her body fought as it needed the air I was denying her. “I am going to have my way with your whore body for what you have done to me. And your boyfriend is going to watch. Have fun in hell.”

I let her throat go. And pulled out a knife. Her voice yelled out in terror as I ran it over the soft skin of her neck. Not cutting, but scaring her. I untied her shirt and used the blade to cut off her bra letting her wonderful melons going free. Putting the blade away I grabbed one of her wonderful spheres in my left hand and started squeezing and tweeking her nipple. The other hand I shot underneath her skirt and place it into her white panties. My middle finger going into her slit. MY slit now, to do with as I pleased. I started finger fucking her hard, destroying her tits as well.

Her boyfriend could do nothing but watch me give Maria what he never could. My prize was tight, she obviously never had a man fuck her. Her body was reacting the way a slut’s body does. I pulled my hand out and my finger was covered in her sweet juices. I cleaned it off on her tongue as she gagged from it. My cock was hard as a stone and I pressed it against her perfect ass. Now it was time for me to get what I came for.

I gave her restraints attached to the ceiling some slack, and she fell. He was on her knees, almost. About an inch from the floor, her arms were stretched. She cried in pain as I took my pants off and let my rock hard cock out. I grabbed a handful of her prefect red hair. She screamed in pain as I almost tore it out of the scalp. I forced my cock down her throat. She gagged on it as I went down as far as I could. She still had about 2 inches to take. So I pressed hard. She gagged and coughed but eventually got it all the way down. I pulled out and she coughed up some shit from where I gagged her. I forced my dick down her throat over and over again. Face fucking the whore. Her face fought and struggled with the violent violation of her mouth, bordered by her wonderful red lips. Her tongue trying to force my out of her mouth. Put it whipping around and pressing against my dick only made it worse. She was trying to pull her head to the side, only causing me to want it more. Her screams were vibrating against my member. This caused me to finally end this portion of her torture. Firing hot wet sticky loads into her soft form, down her throat. She’ll never forget this taste.

I stepped back and lost my energy for a second as she coughed out my semen. Seeing her poor body in tears and weakness only served to make me hard again. I pulled her restraints back to where she was back on her feet. It was time for the next round. Her snatch was still wet when I pressed my fingers against it. I started pressing hard against her soft wet pussy. Her energy was lost after the oral raping I gave her. But her body wanted more. And I was happy to give it to her. I used my fingers to make sure she was ready. And to make sure her panties were covered in her sweet nectar. Pulling the knife again I rubbed it on her nipples, down her stomach, and up and down her perfect goddess like legs. With two quick cuts I cut off her sopping wet panties. I held it up to her face, shaking with fear. Never more beautiful. I shoved the wet panties in her mouth as a gag and placed a strip of duct tape over it. She had no choice now but to taste the wine her own body produced, and it appeared to make her sick.

Now was the time for the real fun to begin. I grabbed her soft limp left leg and fling it over my shoulder, giving me access to her sweet, beautiful box. I lined my hard manhood up to her sweet womanhood. She shook her head and cried muffled cries. For me to stop my guess. But this is what I came here for. I slipped in with ease thanks to he natural lubrication. But her snatch was still tight. It felt so good. I started hammering away with fury and power. Her body rocking, her right leg giving out causing her body to fall limp on my cock. I had her ass filling my hands as I controlled her the way a man should a bitch like this. Her muffled cries filled my ears like the sweetest music I have ever heard. For a while I just got what I wanted. I felt myself about ready to climax. I let one hand go from her toned ass and grabbed her hair and forced to head in my direction. She pulled away and closed her eyes. But with the devil himself in my voice I told her to look at me. Her tear filled green eyes, I stared into them deep. And with her looking at me I filled her full of my cum. Grunting and firing load after load. I wanted her to look me in the eyes when I gave her her permanent violation. I slipped out and let her leg go. She just fell limp. No more screaming. No more fighting. Just broken.

Giving myself a moment to ready round 3. I let some slack in the chain go so I could bend her over and take her from behind. I went behind her my cock hardening again. And pulled her waste so she was bent over. Rubbing her ass and pulling she skirt up I noticed her asshole was puckered. She had never been violated here before. And I was ready again knowing I was going to be the first. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and spit on her brown eye. She tried to cry and fight back but was broken, she had nothing left. Or so she thought. I lined myself up and thrust hard into her virgin hole. She found her second wind as she screamed and cried out through her gag. It was so tight I had a hard time pushing my cock into her ass. She fight and twitch and it felt better than anything I have ever felt before. Partly was the way her ass grabbed by cock, but mostly the pain she was being put into. I had my hands gripping her hips so hard she had red marks on them. I finally put the full length of my shaft into her shit hole. I started to thrust hard and rough with the tightness in her ass. One hand slapping her ass, the other destroying her lovely tit. I forced myself in and out. Pulling her hair, causing her neck to whip around. My balls slapping against the lips of her now full pussy. Her ass tearing and bleeding. I grabbed her wonderful hips and I gave her a few violent trusts and emptied my balls into her ass.

I stood inside of her for a minute while my dick got emptied out. I pulled out of her ass, that was pure up until a moment ago, and it leaked white and red fluid from where I tore her up and came. I wiped my dirty dick off on her skirt. I walked around in front of her and pulled her hair up so she was looking at me. “Maybe from now on you’ll stop being such a god damned cunt-whore.” And slapped her hard across her face. And let her go limp. I got dressed and got my key. I unlocked her restraints and let her fall limp and broken on the floor. She looked so sexy broken and destroyed. I made sure she and her boyfriend were listening. “This is the key that will unlock all your restraints and the door to this place. If you want out. You need this key.”

I spread her legs and put the key into her broken cunt. I pushed it in as deep as I could. Pulling out I wiped my fingers under her nose. She could smell our love, or our lust, until she got out. I wiped my fingers off on her skirt. “Have fun you two. Hope you figure out how to get the key.”

I left and slammed the door shut that auto locks and drove away. It felt so great I knew that before I was caught by the police I needed to get as much revenge as possible. I left their car in a lake and went home and started on my list of all the bitches that needed to have a lesson learned.

I hope you all enjoyed it. If you want to see more, just tell me. And give me some ideas for what happened to Jack and Maria
AlexanderAvery is offline   Reply With Quote