Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-24-2007, 03:29 AM   #1
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First Blowjob

Well, it's not exactly a rape fantasy theme, but who cares: do any of the boys and girls here still know the details (age, place, cirCUmstances etc.) of his/her first blowjob? I do!

I got my first blowjob when I was already 21!
That's late, I know!!
It happened one afternoon in my stdent's house on the campus of our
local university.

My girlfriend was 20 at that time and we had been together for about
3 months. Of course we had had sex , but "only" vaginal. When we had
talked about oral sex one time she had told me that she would never
do "this", not even when she was drunk!

So I was very surprised when that afternoon - after giving me a
handjob - she suddenly asked me about the taste of sperm. "I don't
know" I said, "I suppose it tastes bitter".
"Oh, than I won't do it" she replied. "Doing what?" "You know what I
am talking about." In fact, I did not. But suddenly I realised that
she was talking about a blowjob!! So I tried to assure her as fast as I could that sperm was "perhaps not tasting that bitter" ;-) She
looked straight into my eyes and said: "Okay, than let's try it!"

I just could not believe what I heard and until today I don't know
why she had changed her mind, but at this moment I did not want to
waste any time. So I sat down on a chair and she kneeled down in
front of me. I was still naked - after the handjob - and so within
seconds she had my already ironhard cock inside her mouth. The
feeling was incredible. Just to see her on her knees in front of me
with my cock in her mouth made me so horny. And as she started to
suck I tought I was going to go through the roof. This was so much
better than (vaginal) sex, it was not the same league, it was not
even the same damed game!

I felt that I would come within seconds, so I asked her quickly: "Can I come in your mouth?" She just nodded and at the same moment I
started to jerk off. It was an incredibly big load although I had
been coming only a short time before (by the handjob) and she just
kept on sucking! Just when I thought "My god, she will swallow it
all", she abruptly stopped and ran to the bathroom, where I could
hear her spitting it out. So I had to finish myself with my own hand, which was a little bit disappointing.

I also thought that she would never do this again, but I was wrong!
When she came back from the bathroom she apologized for
the "interruption" and promised me that she would do better the
next time!

And she really did. After the third try she swallowed every load I
gave her and has become a perfect cocksucker.

What's your story?
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

There's not much to tell. My girlfriend and I were at my grandma's house sitting on the couch. I unzipped my fly and whipped it out through my jeans. She jacked me off for a few minutes then took it in her mouth.

Her blojob sucked.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:44 AM   #3
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats mean rapeu.....at least your fucking getting some.....something not so good can still improve, while nothing cant go further than nothing! so dont bitch about it

as for me read above, ive never gotten to do a damned thing..........

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I wasn't intending to be mean so sorry if it came across that way.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:02 PM   #5
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

Oh, my...I don't think I remember everything but:
I was 15 or 16 and I was hanging out with a guy who I had "dated" when I was like 12 (never having had any sort of sex with him before this incident)and we were at my parents house (no parents home) and he walked up to me when I was sitting in my computer chair and started kissing me. After he pulled away from me he unzipped his pants and I ended up with a dick in my mouth. It wasn't pleasant in the slightest but on the bright side, at least we were young and he didn't last too long! *laughs*
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

just a little joke.

a young man walked into a bar and ordered 4 double whiskys. soon after they were poured he downed each one in seconds. The barman, intriged by this scene, asked why he was drinking so much. to which he replied.

'I'm celebrating my first blowjob'
'oh well, congratulations. here, have another on me'
then he said 'Thats not necessary thanks. if 8 whiskys wont take the taste away nothing will'

Last edited by GOATBOY; 07-25-2007 at 06:09 PM.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
dreamgirl

dreamgirl has initial reputation

a

Last edited by dreamgirl; 07-31-2007 at 10:07 PM.
dreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #8
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mine was with an older guys when I was perhaps a bit too young to be giving blowjobs anyway but it seemed harmless. I remember probabilly trying a bit too hard to please and making myself gag once or twice (didn't make myself sick over his cock though which was good I guess!)

But basicly my first effort was largley clueless but enthusiastic. I did get a very large mouthful so it couldn't have been all that bad and I was aware enough to keep my teeth out of the way

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread becomes better and better.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #10
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

Does sucking on a vibrator count?
First time was with my first girlfriend in high school. We broke up a few weeks later with me still a virgin (technically).
Old 07-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #11
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
I think not.

No offense, but in your case, being a lesbian, oral rape has a certain fascination. After all, rape is about unwanted sexual conduct against an unwilling victim.

Now what could be better for a dedicated male rapist to serve that function than to rape a pretty lesbian – someone loathe having sex with him anyway and on multiple levels. Not only doesn’t she want the sexual contact – she doesn’t even like sexual contact with men.

So it’s sort of an ultimate insult added to injury for a male to rape a lesbian. Still, it could be worse – there is more to it than just the sex after all. And there things can get dark and interesting…
*blinks* I don't understand what you mean... Why would the possibility of being raped by a guy mean that it doesn't count?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 PM   #12
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

lol, i dont remember
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why not? It was a lot of years ago, or too many came after that one?
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #14
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

I was a senior in HS and I had been dating a girl who was a junior. We were both virgins, but she had given head before dating me. Eventually, we would lose our virginity to each other.

When we first started dating we would have these long makeout sessions - typical HS stuff. She would against me while we made out for hours. I would go home with my balls aching and I would jerk off just to ease the pain. since I was 17 and I was hard for so long, my load would be just huge.

Anyway, we were sitting on her couch late one night - making out like usual. Her parents were asleep and it was getting to the time when i would have to go home. She asked me if she could hold it. So then we are making out with her squeezing my rock hard, painfully raw cock.

After a little while i stopped kissing her and said "this is getting painful. we either need to do something or I need to stop." She smiles at me and says "ok, but let me give it a kiss before I put it away" With that, she bent over and just took it into her mouth.

All these years later, I remember two things vividly: First, I couldnt believe the sensation of a wet mouth on my cock. My head went back and I was literally thinking to myself "I cant believe im getting my first blowjob; i cant believe how good this feels" over and over and over.

The second thing i vividly remember was what happened when I came. As you might imagine, she didnt need to blow me long before I busted a nut. Just as all of the other nights we had long makeout sessions, I had built up a big load from all of the stimulation. The other thing that happens is that there is more power behind the ejaculation. Even though my gf had given head before and intended to take my load in her mouth, she apparantly wasnt prepared for either the volume or the force or the suddeness of it - perhaps a combo of all three. Anyway, I started to cum and the near silence of our makeout session (mom and dad asleep 20 feet away) I heard her make this very loud gulping sound as she had to swallow while i continued to shoot more cum.

The whole drive home, that sound rang in my ears. During every blowjob that followed, I waited for the sound, but it never happened - it wasnt an intentional thing on her part, jsut something that happened. I think that is the reason why i get so turned on by the sounds of a girl gagging during a blowjob.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #15
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I remember laying there and not ever coming close to cumming, it was hers too so I wondered if she was going it right.

now I'm grown up I come each time, chocking the silly bitch in the process.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #16
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

I was a teen and he was a 36 yr old married guy. It was on the fron seat of his car. I don't know if I enjoyed it, I just rmember thinking: "Wow, this is what it's like to suck cock."
I swallowed it all and though that he taste wasn't so bad.

Last edited by somedude; 12-01-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Underage reference
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Morgaine please don't make references to sexual activity involving underage persons, even yourself. You're new so you get a friendly warning
Old 12-01-2008, 02:21 AM   #18
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Morgaine please don't make references to sexual activity involving underage persons, even yourself. You're new so you get a friendly warning
I didn't know, sorry. I'm not familiar with US laws. What's the legal age, then?
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 AM   #19
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well,I had just graduated high school and up to that point had not had sex despite having a few girlfrinds.I had a part time job so myself and a few coworkers got a hotel room so we could drink in peace because we were all under age.I took my friend who I worked with back to her car which was in our work parking lot.We had gone together in my car to get something to eat.As I pulled up and parked she started to get out of my car but turned and said "If you want to have me tonight,you need to buy some condoms."I swear!I realize that sounds like some fantasy line and not something that would actually come from a 19 year old but it did.I guess she could see the shock on my face (we had never even talked about an attraction to each other) because she put her legs back into the car,closed the door,leaned over and kissed me while unzipping my pants.She proceeded to go at it for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes.After she was done,she smiled,said "see you in a little bit" and left for the party.I rushed into a local market and then strait to the hotel room we had rented.Lucky for me the two of us were way early (excitement,I guess) so we took advantage of the spare time.Has to be one of the best nights I've had...Well,until everyone else got there and we had to behave.Until they left that is!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:32 AM   #20
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
I didn't know, sorry. I'm not familiar with US laws. What's the legal age, then?
18 for sexual consent,18 to vote,and 21 to drink.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote