Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
Caleb

Caleb has initial reputation
Default Paying the rent! - (open to one female)

Caleb hammered on the door, His fist throbbing from the repeated impact with the solid wooden surface. His face was scarlet as his anger flared, It was the third day in a row he had been here pounding on this door. He knew she was in there, He could hear her moving around.

She two months behind on her rent and had been ducking his phone calls and visits, He cursed himself once again over the decision to rent her the apartment, He had known as soon as he had seen her that she was trouble. But he had not been thinking straight at the time, She was young and pretty and it was his loins that had made the decision for him.

Now his first impression had been confirmed, She was a free loader, Out of work, Out of money and obviously trying to duck out of paying the rent on this place.

His anger got the better of him and he stepped back, Squaring himself up he lifted his foot and placed a well aimed kick to the door breaking the lock and with a thud the door bounced off the wall as is swung open on its hinges.

She would pay for the repair too he thought to himself as he stepped into the doorway and scanned the room his face a picture of pure rage as his eyes fell upon her.

“Rents due” he called as he strode into the apartment.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
Crimson_darkness

Crimson_darkness has initial reputation

Jessica froze as the door flew wide upon it's hinges, slamming hard against the wall to permit her landlord entry to the apartment that she was yet to pay for yet. Rising abruptly from the sofa she sat upon, taking a cautious step backward as she raised her hands in a gesture of peace. "Caleb...i promise, i'll get the money to you. I'm in a rough patch right now..please, just a few more days..."

It wasn't even as though she was lying, when she had signed the contract she had had every intentions of paying rent, but her life had taken an unexpected turn. Jess' father had just died having drunk himself to death after her mother's death, and gambled himself into a great deal of debt which had now passed to his daughter.

A pair of jeans clung to her shapely hips and slender legs, torn just below the knees to reveal her soft flesh, a tank top upon her upper half, concealed by what appeared to be an oversized sweatshirt. "Please Caleb...just a few more days."
Crimson_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
Caleb

I had barely taken a step inside the apartment before she was on her feet backing away as she waved her hands out before me trying to defuse the situation, "Caleb...i promise, i'll get the money to you. I'm in a rough patch right now..please, just a few more days..." She pleaded as he stood before her his large form towering over her.

I stood there before her my arms crossed before my chest. My face a mask of anger, my entire body tight with contained wrath.

My usually pristine shirt was creased and stained with sweet from the exertion of pounding upon the door. My eyes roamed freely up and down her body and I had to admit even dressed in casual clothes there was still something that stirred my loins.

“Ah Jessica” I said a half smile cracking the mask of fury upon my face “I would like to believe you, But I’ve heard a rumour that your dearly departed dad ran up a sizable debt, a debt that now falls to you to honour” My smile widened, though my eyes remained cold.

“No my dear I am afraid I must insist on payment” Slowly I unfolded my arms and reached out, snagging the front of your oversized sweatshirt and pulled upon it drawing you a step closer “I am sure we can come to some mutually beneficial arrangement”
Old 01-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
Crimson_darkness

I stumbled forward slightly as you caught hold of my swetshirt and pulled me forward, though i did my best to maintain as large a distance between us as i could. "Please Caleb...if i had the money i'd give it to you, i swear...." I'm not sure entirely what you mean by an arrangement, but the way your eyes roam over my body does nothing to comfort me.

My slender fingers close around your large wrist, trying to pull myself free of your grip, "I..i've got 100, that's all i have, i swear...you can have it and i can give you the rest in 3 days, 4 at the most." I shifted my soft blue hues upon your face, pleading with your to take pity on me and cut me some slack. "I've got a job interview tomorrow...as soon as i'm earning, you'll get the rent regularly.."

Having difficulty releasing your grip from my sweatshirt, i pause, still holding onto your wrist but no longer tugging upon it. "God...come on, Caleb...my dad just died...please...i'm only asking for a few days..." i felt my eyes begin to mist over as tears gathered within them, surely you were not so inhuman as to throw me out of my apartment at such a time as this.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 AM   #5
Caleb

My face softened slightly as I noticed the tears forming in your eyes “A 100” I said as I glanced back over my shoulder “That should about cover the cost of repairing the door, It won’t even begin to address your rent arrears”.

I prised your hand off my wrist and tugged once again upon your sweatshirt only this time I raised it a little “And even if you get that job they ain’t going to be paying you up front and you will be three months overdue by the end of the month”.

“Now I ain’t totally heartless, And I am prepared to give you some more time I don’t want to see you out on the street. But you need to make it worth my while”. I smiled a glint in my eye as I reached for your hand and draw it forward placing the palm against the crotch of my slacks.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Crimson_darkness

I let my hand fall away, it's grip upon your wrist useless anyway as you tightening your grip upon my sweatshirt and pull my closer to you. My eyes, brimming with tears, peer up at you, searching your face for some form of compassion or mercy, lip quivering as you inform me that 100 would only be enough to cover the broken door.

"I...i'll...please..i" i stammer, unsure how to make this worth your while as you reach down and grasp my hand, pulling it forward and pushing it against your crotch. My eyes widen as the fabric touches my fingertips and i realise what you are refering, quickly snatching my hand back and trying to move away from you. "N-no...no Caleb...i can't, i won't...please, i'll get you your money...please, i just need a little more time.."
Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
Caleb

I frowned as I felt your hand snatched away from my crotch, and I felt you trying to back away "N-no...no Caleb...i can't, i won't...please, i'll get you your money...please, i just need a little more time..". The hand tugging upon your sweatshirt tightened and I pulled you forward the final foot, My free hand circling behind drawing you closer as I turned and took a step forward forcing you backwards.

Step after step I forced you back until I backed you against the wall “Oh, I am sure I will get my money” I tell you as I stand directly in front of you, invading your personal bubble my very presence pinning you against the wall though I had no physical hold upon you.

“You ask for more time” I say “I am happy to give it to you, the last thing I want to see is you out there on the streets” I say as I reach out and brush the side of your face “How long do you think a pretty little thing like you would last out there, Every pimp in the neighbourhood would be on your tail, You’d be turning tricks in some dirty ally before the week is out”.

I placed both hands upon your shoulders and pressed down, indicating I wanted you to kneel “So your choices are rather limited, its either getting fucked by me or by ten, maybe twenty guys a day for some pimp”.