Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
raypemi

raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to raypemi
Default What would you do to break her?

I am wondering if most men just want a quick, no challenge jump off, or if they want to take their time and look in her eyes as they break her will to fight. If they want to break her will, how do you go about doing it? Physical and/ or psychological abuse, and to what extreme would you enjoy going to-or would it be too much trouble?

I fantasize about a big, strong guy with a sadistic streak. I can see the sadism in his eyes that he is determined to break me-just for his pleasure of seeing me scared and in pain. I am pretty strong physically and emotionally so it would take a lot to break me down into that state where I am so scared there is no more fight left in me, and I have resigned to the fact that I am now his slave and exist only for his pleasure. I think this is the ultimate power over somebody, but most guys seem to like petite girls who they can quickly rip their clothes off and bang without too much trouble.

Are there any guys out there that have fantasies that cater to the darker and more painful things with rape? I'd love to hear about them
raypemi is offline   Reply With Quote