Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #21
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
The difference a comma makes:

I'm fucking drunk bitches <--- having sex with intoxicated women
I'm fucking drunk, bitches <--- I'm intoxicated beyond reason, female dogs.
Excellent. I like the transpositon of "female dogs" for "bitches".

I thought he was claiming to be fucking drunk women from the title as well.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #22
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
The difference a comma makes:

I'm fucking drunk bitches <--- having sex with intoxicated women
I'm fucking drunk, bitches <--- I'm intoxicated beyond reason, female dogs.
Yeah, one little comma changes the whole subject matter of the discussion for sure. It puts it all in context.

Gotta say though, I'm not sure most of the gals here are going to want to try and have some drunk guy try to get it up for them.

Strong drink giveth the desire, but taketh away the ability - Shakespeare
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:42 AM   #23
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Gotta say though, I'm not sure most of the gals here are going to want to try and have some drunk guy try to get it up for them.
So very true. I hit on all 3 of my female coworkers who were there, hugged a random stranger and acted like she had been my friend since forever (I was rather fascinated that I couldn't figure out if she was a man or a woman at first) ANNNND attempted to get my mack on with my coworker's boyfriend's sister in the backseat of her (the coworker's) car.

They also know about the rape fantasy I have (though they weren't freaked out about it or anything.) Apparently the filter of "oh i shouldn't say this cause it's a secret and i don't want anyone to know" or "this is not appropriate to say" or even any filter whatsoever does not exist when I am drunk.

It's funny, the coworker's boyfriend said he would give me three dollars (enough to get more boobs in my face, yum!) if I said to this chick "Hey your tits look great, how long have you been working here?"

I wasn't drunk enough then to be brave enough to do it (only had a shot of tequila and the vodka drink at that point) but boy oh boy if he had asked me later...heh...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #24
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

That is simply amazing.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
I poured something like 5 litres of cider, 6 pints of lager and maybe 8 shots of rum into me last night. Sadly I didn't get laid or hit on anyone. But I did manage to throw up all down myself if that counts? Thankfully I was at home at the time. For some reason I swallowed the second retch like it wasn't a big deal, realised it was then went to the loo to have a real aggressive chunder.

Anyway. Solo, I saw you mention Jazz earlier. You should try Herbie Hancocks Headhunters for starters. The album is single-handidly responsible for transforming Jazz into Funk.
I would be awestruck if you had gotten laid after that. Or at least been able to do the deed. The fact you're still alive somewhat amazes me.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #26
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
I poured something like 5 litres of cider, 6 pints of lager and maybe 8 shots of rum into me last night. Sadly I didn't get laid or hit on anyone. But I did manage to throw up all down myself if that counts? Thankfully I was at home at the time. For some reason I swallowed the second retch like it wasn't a big deal, realised it was then went to the loo to have a real aggressive chunder.
Damn, make sure you invite me to the next party.

Quote:
Anyway. Solo, I saw you mention Jazz earlier. You should try Herbie Hancocks Headhunters for starters. The album is single-handidly responsible for transforming Jazz into Funk.
Okay cool, just downloaded it. Thanks.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #27
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
My first hangover

Glad it's my day off today. How do people work when they have a hangover? I don't understand them...

Two raspberry vodkas, two shots of tequila, something else that was green (they wouldn't tell me what it was but about that point I didn't care and wanted to keep going) and a swig of some dark beer that tasted nasty.
Rookie!! that sounds more like a happy hour than a hangover. Nonetheless, nothing cures a hangover but sleep, lots of food helps. though at least for me.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:11 AM   #28
snarkopo
It's been fun

I have a friend who says he got some kind of super vitamin b12 drink in Japan that you can't get anywhere else. That cured his hangover like nothing so he said.
But the fact is, nothing will help you like the hair of the dog. It's true and I'm of of a mind that whatever works is what works.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #29
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default kid rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
You are alright TOS, I'm mostly a country fuck, although my son does have me hooked on Kid Rock after taking him to a concert.
Yeah, he is surprisingly talented, eh?
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote