Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
Trixie_Grrl

Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Back in the day, a friend recanted this tale.

A pair of Jehovah Witnesses came to his door on a particularily boring and rare alcohol free day. He gave them friendly entrance and even served food and drink. Then, there was a desperately long pregnant pause. My friend asked what was next? The Jehovah Witnesses said that they weren't sure because they had never gotten that far before.

At least, that was the way I heard it.

With my utmost respect and a kindly non denominational prayers to all that respect everyone's right to believe as they wish. And, a hellish curse to all those that wish to destroy those that do not agree with their own particular belief system.

Been there and did that,

HRH1948

You have a point. Thanks HRH1948. I read your PM and I understand what you're saying. We have our own destiny to worry about. And it's in our nature to do things we do. It's time for all to not condemn "any" religions, and everyone
knows it's just like racism when one condemns another one's religion and not the other.

PS I'm sorry, peace.
Trixie_Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #22
BAMF

BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAMF

i'm a frisbeetarian, I believe when you die your soul goes up on the roof and you cannot get it down...