Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-04-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts
Default well_hung_jack Vs. perfectlyformed... Bring it! ;)

Okay teeny tiny little seeessy girl, you dared me to come here and here I am. I'm not going to run straight in all puffed up as I'd hate to scare or intimidate a helpless little girl who couldn't take it. This is me just throwing down the gauntlet, if you think you have what it takes then pick it right back up and come at me. I warn you in advance however, I WILL dominate and humiliate you...

Are you game? x

Last edited by well_hung_jack; 06-04-2015 at 08:35 AM.
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:53 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh dear, silly man.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:32 AM   #3
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

Not one of my official titles Rotter... I'm the Master of Mayhem and the Son of Infamy... WHERE IS MY PREY?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I thought she was... 'fearless'?
Old 06-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

True enough, fucking idiot is more appropriate for you. I'm sure she'll be along in a day or three, what's your hurry?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #5
well_hung_jack
Banned

Yeah, I'm 'The Idiot' in the Iggy Pop sense of the term... Rude, crude and TOTALLY FUCKING NUDE! Stand well back Rotter unless you want my GIGANTIC cock and balls swinging in yer face.

What's my hurry?

I'm TOTALLY fucking pumped man...

This shit's gettin' REAL, bring it AWWWWWWWWWN!!!
Old 06-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Not in such a fucking hurry now, are you cunt?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-04-2015, 11:15 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

jack was so pumped he forgot to read the rules and got himself in trouble in another section and ended up in jail for a week!
Old 06-05-2015, 12:14 AM   #8
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He talks like a 14 year old.
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:42 AM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are you suggesting we transfer him to the Home for Wayward Youth?
Old 06-05-2015, 03:04 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Where I come from it's referred to as "the home for little bastards".

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2015, 03:44 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Any way, since he's obviously a victim of the modern British education system, somebody better pop along and help poor little jack count the days he's in prison for!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2015, 09:18 AM   #12
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How long is our new ne'er-do-well away for?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 06-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

A week. Apparently. That was yesterday.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2015, 10:49 AM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Rotter is right, it is a one week ban and so our ne'er-do-well has six days before he can come out of the home for little bastards and play!
Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ok, well, might I suggest that since he's unable to defend himself, we all stop picking on the poor thing?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2015, 12:17 PM   #16
Krass

Krass has initial reputation

what's that rep count system ? i don't understand. this is supposed to be an insult place, the fight should rely on people creativity, this rep thing is unfair
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #17
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

The rep thing is a bit pointless to be fair. Its the same as "likes" on facebook. Only here we are a bit more grown up and its possible to "dislike" too. I have a fairly high rep score, but I've never put too much stock in it. Having a higher rep doesn't make me a better person, it just means I have been here ages (too long)

x

x
Old 06-06-2015, 02:11 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Or it means a lot of men here like your tits.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-06-2015, 02:12 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Is your name Kevin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krass View Post
, this rep thing is unfair

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-06-2015, 11:45 AM   #20
Krass

Krass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Is your name Kevin?
yes
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote