Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #61
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyspark View Post
Ha ha ha fucking ha!!!!!!!!!!!
destroy my rep! am i arsed? No of course im fucking not you gang of fucking hypocritical weirdos!

people come on here talk of rape etc but get all fucking stuck up there own arses if your honest! i said no i wouldnt rape some bitch because she was a fat mess and she probably knows it too! but you guys cant handle someone being honest, you lot act all civil but then fantasise over the sick and depraved action of rape but cant handle a fat person being called fat! wot the fuck!

I rant in the rant section of the site and i get insulted! so here is my question are the people who insulted me going to get banned as i did not ask for there insults or opinions! can they attack my rep for a post in the rowdy room?
You lot are a gang of double sided cowerdly wish you where rapists politically correct wankers who need a good fucking slap.

As for my post on that role play, i put an end to what was otherwise a boring, snoring, mind killing, ass licking, dumb ass, cock sucking role play, before it put us all to sleep!

It will be interesting to see if i get banned for posting in here because if i do its like saying the rowdy room is only rowdy as long as you agree with the mods who might i add are a fucking joke, this site is run like a prison "dont step out of line" you guys take everything way too serious you really need to chill out you sick fucks.

sindyloo - stinks of poo

phantom - your a dumb ass

clan_hunter - what a tosser

maddogmcmanaman - what a name shame your a prick

cleanfun4all - go fuck yourself

jezebel - you smell you skank crack whore

leparas - just another fuck wit

my dark side - theres nothing dark about you, you air headed motha fukka

awdracer - the one true honest person on here, you dont take yourself too serious and that makes you ok in my book.

no doubt others will post on here! but guess what i aint arsed one bit!

SHIT HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET YOURSELVES LAID YOU COCK SUCKERS FROM PLANET WEIRDO!
HAHAHA. Months after seeing this post, this STILL makes me laugh. - very likely because I was the only one commented by him favourably. At least half of the people on that list in which he targetted are inactive and/or banned or their presence on that board has been reduced. My question of the day is: did this post hinder their progress on the board? I already know the answer to this but I love to revive dead threads, especially if they're asking dumb questions to evoke humour.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #62
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, people wonder why I got out of counseling just reading some these threads...I mean I know there are perverted people here and I am happy to get the keys to clubhouse as a member but...

THERE ARE VERY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS AROUND HERE THAT HAVE YOU NO BUSINESS EVEN IN REGULAR SOCIETY. GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOUR CRUSADE IS hornyspark.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #63
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everyone has their preferences but what is wrong with being civil and decent. Why do people around her want to fight, argue and try to hurt other's feelings?

I can give a shit about what anyone looks like or who you are. I don't know anyone and likely won't know anyone although I got propositioned the other day...I choose to have my fantasy here and view my way of viewing. Respecting members seems to have a pretty good response since I joined only weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
What is everyones problem? Why is he disturbed because he doesnt like fat chicks?
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #64
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
HAHAHA. Months after seeing this post, this STILL makes me laugh. - very likely because I was the only one commented by him favourably. At least half of the people on that list in which he targetted are inactive and/or banned or their presence on that board has been reduced. My question of the day is: did this post hinder their progress on the board? I already know the answer to this but I love to revive dead threads, especially if they're asking dumb questions to evoke humour.
*sigh*

*whistles a funeral march*

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #65
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey AWD and you others that like to bring up old tired threads. Try something different please? Create something new fun or even perverted. I know all of you are creative enough to do this. Other wise you all wouldnt be here!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #66
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ^_^

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 208966_10150497289310557_643660556_18109257_1250867_n.jpg (8.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (3.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg hammerCapture.jpg (5.9 KB, 36 views)