Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grabbing your legs and smashing them to the ground gaining access to your sopping wet pussy. Smirking at the thought of how much you are enjoying this. My cock glides into you. Grabbing your tits and squeezing them. "Tell me you love it fllthy slut."
Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #42
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I arch as I feel you thrust back in to my wet squeezing pussy and even push back against you as much as possible. I whimper and shake my head even as I tried to grip the floor and push harder against the full feeling from your hard cock pumping deep in my pussy.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You will never know how close I came to loosing control. How you nearly become an unexplained disappearance when you refused to say what I told you to. My temper has always been my weakest point and I nearly flew into a rage there. Managing to clamp down on it, just barely. And only then by thrusting into you harder and faster. Less about sex and almost using my cock as a weapon against you. Hands sliding up and down your body, groping it roughly. Hearing your gasps and moans only drives me to higher points. "Say it slut or I'll fail you, and beat you."
Old 12-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #44
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

"Ah! No! Please! I, I am, am a dirty slut! And, I love it!" I shook all over as I felt your hands squeezing my tender body tightly and your plowing in to my tight pussy till it throbbed and burned.

Oh, no... I suddenly shuddered under you and whimpered, gripping you suddenly with arms around back and legs behind your rear. And even tighter with my aching, quivering pussy around your hard cock as I came again. My juices ran down around your cock and down my ass on to the carpet as I felt the burn of the fibers over my back and ass.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel you gushing fluids all over me, legs clamping against my sides. Groaning and thrusting hard, over and over. Pausing to suck on the side of your neck, tongue lapping over you. Careful to avoid leaving any marks. At least visible ones. My hands are roughly groping and twisting your nipples. Listening the gasps of pain mingling with your moans of pleasure.

"Yea, you are a fucking whore. Loving every second of it. I bet you want to come back and do this over and over."
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #46
bangbangbaby

I whimper more as I feel my whole body aching, tingling, burning, and throbbing as I tried to hold on to you as you slammed your cock home deep in to me over and over again. My wet pussy fills the air with lewd sounds that shocked me almost as much as my moaning voice.

"Yes, yes of course, professor. Anything, anything you want! Oh! Just, no, don't, stop!" I arch more pushing against you as I shudder from toes to head.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

Noises and smells growing in the room, almost worried that someone outside will be able to hear. My hand slides up, clamping down on your mouth as I fuck you hard. Muffling the moans and sounds of pleasure. I just couldn't risk it. "Stay quiet you dirty whore." Last word twisting into a guttural moan as I cum inside you.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:57 AM   #48
bangbangbaby

I gasp under your hand as I arch sharply, shaking and panting through my nose as I feel your hot cum filling up my pussy even more till it was squeezed out around you from my clentching cunt. I moan softly even as I sob a little bit looking up at you with slightly teary eyes. But I can't help as I loved the feeling and rolled my hips a little without thinking about it.

[sorry rl was really annoying for a while]
Old 12-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

(don't worry about it, I totally understand)

Your hips are rolling underneath me. At first I thought it was nothing, my imagination running wild. But slowly it sinks in that yes, you are an active participant in your own rape. Bringing a smile to my face as I slowly pull my cock out of you. Slowly I lean back and stare down at the body of the teenager I coerced into this. And I smile. "Almost earned your way out of this cheating scandal."
Old 01-02-2011, 03:40 AM   #50
bangbangbaby

I moaned softly around your hand still over my mouth and nodded as I squeezed tightly around your twitching hot cock. And, I was not sure if I wanted this to stop or not. I didn't want to be expelled but this was rape, I was forced in to doing this. But, I also was loving the warm feeling of pleasure, and of shame running though me and i wanted it more.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the conflict in your eyes and quite simply do not care. WHile you are slowly coming to the realization that I will never be satisified, you can't do anything about it. YOu are in my power to rape and fuck however and whenever I please. Grabbing the back of your head, pulling you into a sitting position. My cock slams into your mouth and halfway down your throat before you can protest. I start fucking your face, hard.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #52
bangbangbaby

I shook and whimpered as I felt you roughly pull me up by my hair till I was sitting in front of you. And then gasped as you pushed your thick, hard, and messy cock in to my mouth and down my throat as I gaged sharply trying to take it. I squirmed as I did my best to look up at you and shook, feeling like I was nothing but a fuck toy now.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

I am just slamming into your mouth over and over again. Hands roughly gripping your head, making sure you don't move, can't even pull back slightly. If you are choking then, fuck it, you have to take it. Head of my cock sliding down into your throat. Over and over. Tongue scraping over the underside of my cock.

Glancing down, seeing you looking up at me. "Don't you fucking look at me whore. You don't make eye contact with me unless I tell you to." Thumbs reaching around and pressing down softly on your cheek bones.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #54
bangbangbaby

I gaged ever time you pushed your cock down in to my throat, and it only made me swallow and squeeze your head tighter as she I moaned slightly to try and please your length a little more. And I whimpered as I quickly looked back down when you growled at me and I felt completely like I was just holes for your cock.

I squirmed and rubbed my thighs together at that thought and I tried to stop thinking about it. I knew it was so wrong, but, for some reason I wanted it. More I wanted that feeling more.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

Grunting each time I force my cock into your mouth. Drool dripping along it's length, I can feel you moving and squirming. When I look down. I see you rubbing your legs against each other. Obviously wanting to do something, feel something from this use of your body. "Stop moving your body you little whore. You only get pleasure when I want to give it to you."

Yanking my cock out of your mouth. Pushing you to the ground and flipping you onto your hands and your knees. Slamming back into your pussy and tugging on your hair. "You like being used like a blow up doll don't you?" yanking back and thrusting hard. "Answer me."
Old 01-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #56
bangbangbaby

I stopped moving instantly as you ordered even as I whinned a little bit. But I sucked harder on your hard throbbing cock as my spit lubbed the length of it. And I tried to nod at your orders and it made me quiver softly in the odd mix of excitment and shame.

I gasped out as you pulled back and flipped me over, putting me in the position you wanted before you slammed your hard hot cock right back and deep in to my drooling, wanting cunny. And I moaned out loudly and arched back when you grabbed my hair.

"Yes! Yes please more sir!" I cried out without even thinking about it, only knowing I wanted you to do whatever you wanted to my body so long as it kept feeling so good.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

One hand gripping your hip tightly, yanking it backwards to meet each thrust forward. So my cock can plunge ever deeper into your dripping cunt. You are screaming at me to fuck you harder. Forgetting completely that I had to blackmail you into the sex. That I am raping you. "Such a whore. You cheated hoping I'd catch you, didn't you."

Hand reaching around and stroking your tit. Thumb rubbing over the nipples until they are rock hard. Tongue running over your back. "Don't you dare cum until I do."
Old 01-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #58
bangbangbaby

I felt like the whore you said I was and I couldn't deny it at all with the feelings of pleasure rolling over me, making me quiver and squeeze tighter around you as my own juices made it easire for you to push in as you wanted as they ran down my thighs. I was moaning out and panting with my tongue out like some dog bitch as I let myself go as much as you let me.

And I whimpered out as you told me to hold back and it only made me arch back in your thrusts more as my dirty fuck hole rippled over your length wanting you to use me so.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I can't stop myself from fucking you hard and fast. Taking my pleasure from your body. Hearing you pant, only barely over the sounds of my moans and the slaps of my balls against your ass. "You are a fucking whore, can't even act human." Pulling back on your hair and twisting your head slightly. Not much just enough for me to press my lips roughly against yours. Nibbling against your lip.

"I'm going to have you come in here every day for the rest of the semester. You are going to be my masturbatory aid." Pulling on your hip, twisting you around just the wayI like it. "You'll fucking love it bitch."
Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #60
bangbangbaby

"Ah! Yes, yes sir! Oh, please sir I want it!" I moaned like the whore you wanted as I was twisted around to be pounded by your thick throbbing hard on as my cunt twisted and clentched tightly around you as I drooled down my chin.

My breasts bounced as you used me as much as you wanted and I knew it would last through the semester and, maybe even longer as I shuddered all over with your cock filling me.